Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:33 am

"It's alright, how about you pick one out, I'm no good at picking things out," she said with a small laugh. "Oh um, don't worry about the couch thing I'm sure there's enough room on the couch for us not to be touching too much, just in case that makes you feel nervous. It kinda makes me nervous too, just so um...you know." She finished up her pasta and walked into the living room, it wasn't too far and there were no closed doors on the way and the living room seemed to be clean enough. She sat down on the couch, making sure to leave enough room for him. She planned on not getting too close or touching him, she wanted him to decide when he was ready to touch someone else.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:20 am

"Alright," he laughed. She was sort of awkward, but it was cute in a weird kind of a way. "Thanks for leaving room on the couch and stuff, I promise I'll get used to things eventually." He was glad she had decided they didn't have to snuggle, touching her hand and hugging her was sufficiently uncomfortable to make his skin feel all prickly. He didn't want to push it any further than that for a while. He went through his stack of VHSs, but he didn't really feel like there were many she'd like. Especially not given the current circumstances. Most were either paranoid anti-authoritarian flicks from the 60s or horror movies. They were good, but for some reason Halloween didn't really seem like an appropriate choice given the circumstances. "Uh, I'm sure I got something you'd like around here, just let me find it. I think I stole this one funny movie from this lady once...something about summer, it's got that guy from Mysterious Skin in it. Of course uh you don't look like you've seen that movie. You know, Joseph somethinerother? It's around here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:24 am

She watched him as he rummaged through all the VHS' that he had, it was funny watching him go through them. "That sounds good," she said with a smile. "I can't wait to watch it," she giggled a little bit. She really couldn't wait to watch the movie with him. It was hard to believe that just a few hours ago he had kidnapped her and planned to kill her and now they were on a "date" watching a movie. She didn't really want to call it that, cause it felt weird and it really wasn't that but it was the only thing that she could think of to use.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:43 am

He found the movie at the bottom of a stack of VHSs. "Oh yeah, 500 Days of Summer, that's it," he laughed. "I've never watched it, but what do you think of that? I think we oughtta try it." Liam was a bit uncomfortable, he had no idea what sort of things Lilah was into. Oh well, it was probably the best option they had. He put the video in and went to sit down on the couch carefully so he wasn't touching her. It wasn't really just that he was uncomfortable, he also didn't want to scare Lilah. Not that he considered himself a very scary person in general, he just didn't want to take any chances upsetting his only friend.

"Hey, how about some popcorn? What's a movie without popcorn, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:47 am

"That sounds fine," she said with a smile. It seemed like a nice movie, not really something that she would expect him to have, but she was glad that he did. She watched him sit down, she wondered whether or not he thought she was scared of him or not. He asked about popcorn and she smiled, "popcorn sounds nice."

"Hey Liam?...I uh just wanted to let you know. I know that you won't hurt me and I'm not scared of you....I just thought that you would wanna know. I thought maybe it would make you a bit more comfortable and all..." she said with a smile and she also blushed a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 6:59 am

"Good, I'll go make it," he smiled at her. "And um thank you. That does actually help a lot. Really, that does make me more comfortable, thank you." It really did make him much more comfortable, he did worry about her being scared of him. Mostly because nobody before hadn't been. Lilah did seem a bit nervous around him, but it seemed like it was for different reasons, not the soul-crushing terror one faces when dealing with a psychopath. Actually, he thought it was kinda cute how she blushed when she talked sometimes. "Anyway, I'll be right back, you can go ahead and start it."

He went into his kitchen and started the bags of popcorn. He didn't look at the microwave while they were popping, microwaves freaked him the fuck out. Same with ovens. Liam was convinced that if you looked close enough into either, you could see hell. It didn't make much sense, but most things he did didn't either. When it was finished, he walked back into the living room and handed Lilah her bag. "Uh...there you go, I hope you like it."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:04 am

"Alright, thanks," she said with a smile. "I'm gonna wait for you, cause you haven't seen it either." She didn't want him to miss any of it. She waited for him to come back, she could hear the popcorn popping in the kitchen. When he came back he handed her the bag. She took it, "ouch it's hot," she yelped a little bit. It was a little hot and greasy on the outside and it had burned her finger tips a little. But she figured she would be okay, it was just a little shocking when it first happened.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:28 am

He felt bad for her when she yelped, she had a very cute pained little yelp. "Aww I'm sorry, Lilah, you okay?" He put his bag of popcorn down and looked over to her. "Umm here, do you want me to look at your hand?" He still felt a little uncomfortable getting that close to somebody, but he really did feel very concerned for Lilah. Even though she'd just mildly burned her fingers on some popcorn, he felt bad for her. Once again he found himself wondering why he cared so much about her. It was probably just because she was the only company he'd had in years, he wasn't used to people. It can't possibly be that I have an emotional attachment to her already, he thought. No, that'd be silly. I've known her for like 3 hours and a large portion of that time was spent kidnapping and attempting to murder her. That's not good bonding.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:33 am

She set her bag down, as it had just burned her and she didn't want it to do it again. "I think it's alright, it's just a hot greasy butter burn," she said with a laugh, "you um don't have to look at it if you don't want to. I'm sure that it'll be okay," she smiled a little.

She liked that he was so concerned about her, even if it felt a little weird at first since he had tried to kill her. But that was in the past. And to her surprise it wasn't a bad bonding experience, they had learned about each other. She learned that he didn't want to kill her, even though he thought that he had wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 7:58 am

"Oh, alright, well I'm glad," he smiled. "I'm just happy that your hand's okay." He hesitantly reached out, touched her hand for a second, and smiled. He figured since hse'd just said she knew he wasn't going to hurt her, it'd be okay to give her just a small little sign of affection. He figured he'd never get used to it anyway if he didn't try. "Oh uh sorry," he laughed and walked over to his TV. "I almost forgot." He took the video out and put it in the VCR. "Now this thing is old and it's a little shitty so you know, just keep that in mind. I would get a new something or other but...well, you know. Anyway, I'll shut up now," he laughed and sat back on the couch. It amazed him sometimes how incredibly awkward he could be. Although, he really should have come to expect it by now considering how long he'd been shut away from the world.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 8:00 am

She smiled a little bit when he said that he was glad she was okay, that made her happy. She watched him get up and put the tape in, giggling a bit at his forgetfulness. "It's alright, I'm sure it works well enough that we can watch a movie," she said. She picked up her popcorn again and opened the bag to let out some of the hot air so that it didn't burn her again. She took a piece and put it in her mouth, now her eyes were foccused on the TV waiting for the movie to finally start.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:34 am

"Well good," he laughed and sat down. He opened up his own bag of popcorn and started eating it. It was still hot and it burned his fingers a bit, but he didn't really mind. Popcorn was utterly delicious enough to make up for it. The tape skipped a few times and the screen showed nothing but snow for a second, but then the movie started. "Oh good," he laughed. "I was worried it wouldn't start at all." He quieted down after he said this, he didn't like it when people talked too much during movies. He readjusted himself to be a little bit closer to Lilah, kind of hoping she wouldn't notice. He just wanted to try to get more used to being in close contact with her, he didn't want to make it awkward or anything. Somehow, this still seemed a bit inappropriate considering the circumstances, but he didn't mind. He was really happy for the first time in a while, he didn't even notice how utterly insane he was for a few minutes.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 5:41 am

She laughed a little with him, "well I'm glad that it did," she said with a smile. She ate a little bit of her popcorn as she watched the screen as the movie was beginning. As it started she noticed that he slightly shifted himself closer to her, she didn't let him know that she noticed; she knew that would make him nervous and she didn't want that. She wanted him to get used to being close to her because she really liked it when he was. She had decided that she would make any large moves in trying to get him closer, she would let him make those.

After thinking all of this over she turned her head to the screen and watched the film. Every once and a while she looked down as she took a piece of popcorn from her bag and put it in her mouth. A couple times she wanted to look over at Liam but she thought that might be a little weird and awkward so she didn't.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:27 am

Liam finished his popcorn fairly quickly and put the bag down on his little coffee table. He watched the movie for a while, and then started thinking. Usually, when a guy and a girl watch a movie together, the guy makes some kinda move to get closer to the girl. There were several ways people did this, the most obvious being the famous fake yawn to get your arm around a girl's shoulder. Now, the movie was kinda romantic in a weird, funny little way so he felt that maybe it would be a good time now to attempt something like that. He was momentarily distracted by a musical song and dance number on the screen based off of a man's triumph in having just had sex with a girl, and then decided he'd go for it.

STOP! Something interrupted him. Now, before you go through with this, think about what you're doing. First off, this girl's not very comfortable around you, mainly cause you tried to kill her. Which is mildly understandab-

Oh, shut up. Don't listen to him, he's a retard. She's not comfortable around you, but that's because she's a bitch! Do you hear me?! Just like all the others, OFF WITH HER HEAD! Come on, I'll even let you finish the movie later, just cut this bitch's head off right now. I don't understand why you'd want to have contact with her, humans bring nothing but nasty irritation. No offense.

Liam rubbed his temples a little bit and decided he'd just touch her hand with his instead. After all, she'd done that to him in the basement. He waited until the musical number hit a distracting crescendo and gently put his hand over top of hers, almost to the point where it could be perceived as an accident. It felt strange and sharp at first, but he kept it there and it gradually started to feel nicer.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:33 am

As they were watching the movie she had just finished up her popcorn and set it on the little coffee table in front of them. At first she didn't know if she could but since she saw him do it, she figured that it was okay. After setting it down she went back to sitting how she was before. Not long after she went back to sitting she felt a touch on her hand. She looked down at her hand and his hand was sitting there on top of her's, in a very nice, gentle fashion as well. After seeing this she looked up at him and smiled, and a little blush came to her face as well, she couldn't help it for some reason she really liked him and the touch of his hand on hers. After giving him a small smile, she turned her head to face the television; she was hoping that he missed her blushing because it was a little embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 am

He looked down and gave her a little smile back and a gentle squeeze on her hand before turning back to the television. He'd seen her blush, but he decided he was going to pretend not to notice in the interest of not embarassing her or anything silly like that. He just kept his hand there while the movie played, it had actually gotten quite nice. He had had no idea that normal human contact could be so nice. But still, he felt like he wasn't really cut out for a real interpersonal relationship with someone. Not just because he had an urge to rip people apart for giving him a weird look, but also because he simply hadn't talked with anyone that wasn't about to die in years. He even avoided eating out so that he wouldn't have to talk with waiters. He found nearly all human relation distasteful and unpleasant, but it was different with Lilah. I mean, it's not that weird, he thought to himself. psychopaths can like people too, right? Some of them even kill with their romantic partner. Ahh, true love. .
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:07 am

She was really happy that he was holding her hand, it made her feel special. And she was really enjoying the movie. "Liam, I really like this movie, thanks for um picking it out," she said as she looked at him and gave him a little smile. She couldn't get over how nice it was that he was holding her hand, it meant that he was really trying to get used to her and her touch; which made her feel really special.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:17 am

Liam looked over at her for a second and then without thinking leaned over and gave her a hug. Well as best a hug as he could sitting on the couch and being socially inept, but still a hug. "You're welcome, Lilah," he smiled at her. "You've um been really nice to me this whole time, especially given the circumstances. That's uh...why I hugged you, in case that confused you at all," he laughed a little. It actually confused him a little, that was the first time all night he'd initiated real contact. He hoped she didn't mind, she really seemed like she didn't though, especially since she was blushing every time he touched her. It actually made him feel pretty good about himself, it meant that she must like him at least a little.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:22 am

As he hugged her she blushed some more, right on cue. She really liked it when he touched her, his touch was surprisingly soft for someone that killed someone on a pretty frequent basis. "It's alright, I don't mind at all. Apart from, you know what, you've been pretty nice to me as well," she said with a smile. The movie was almost over and she didn't know what she wanted to do afterwards. "Um Liam, the movie seems to be almost over, is there anything you wanted to do afterwards? I'm really tired but I don't know if I should go to sleep..."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:31 am

"Thank you, I try," he laughed. "Well um...you could probably go to sleep if you wanted to, I mean I'm not a doctor or anything, but I don't think it's that bad. I could wake you up in the night if you wanted me to, you know, to make sure you can wake up. But uh, like I said it shouldn't be that bad. I mean, if you're gonna be staying here and stuff you need to get used to sleeping here anyways, right? So I figure you may as well try to get used to it. But um yeah, you should probably be okay on the whole sleep thing if that's what you wanna do. But you know if you're not comfortable with that, I could dig up something for you to do to occupy your time, I'm sure." He honestly wasn't sure if this was true, there wasn't much to really fill his time in the house besides the obvious.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:34 am

"Oh um I'm not sure, but this couch is really comfortable....Sorry that was kind of random. And I really liked that hug..." she said with a smile. She realized how weird all that sounded together, she was being so random and it was because she was a little nervous around him, but not for the reason that most people were nervous around him for. "I am tired, but I don't know how well I'll be able to sleep and my legs still hurt a little bit and walking anywhere might be uncomfortable..." she said. She didn't know what he would say to that and she would probably feel uncomfortable being alone in this new place.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:39 am

He laughed. "Oh, don't worry about it, Lilah," he laughed. "I can be a little scatterbrained too sometimes, I'm glad you liked my couch and my hug." He got off the couch and smiled at her for a second, he could tell she was nervous. "Well, um," he looked down nervously a bit. "I mean, I know you were unconscious and everything but I did carry you in here without much difficulty so if you want me to, I could uh...you know up to the room if your legs hurt or uh...you know, you don't have to obviously if that makes you uncomfortable, but you know. Just a uh suggestion, I want you to be comfortable and everything. And uh don't worry about getting to sleep, by the way. Just in case you are, you'll sleep great, I promise. I'll be right here, and I'll make sure nothing happens to you. I mean...I don't know if that's comforting or not, but I will. I don't sleep very much and um I'm right down the hall and everything so...yeah." He said this all very quickly, he had a tendency to just let his words dribble out when he was nervous about something.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:43 am

She smiled, "um carrying me sounds alright, I'm not too uncomfortable with that, as long as you are okay with that." She thought it was nice of him to offer and he did actually make her feel better, which she knew was a surprise to both of them. She decided to say it to him, because she knew he would like to here it, "um that does make me feel better actually." She sat up a little bit so that she was ready to go up to the room that he was going to let her stay in. "Um... I hate to ask...but can you stay with me for a little bit, before I fall asleep. I'm just a little scared and I don't wanna be alone..."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:49 am

"Yeah, I'm okay with that, thanks for asking," he said and leaned down a little and scooped her up, much more gingerly than he had before. He started walking towards the stairs to the second story and smiled down at her. "Just tell me if I hurt you or anything. And I'm fine with that, actually. I'd love to stay with you until you can fall asleep." He felt a bit bad for her, she seemed very nervous and scared. He couldn't really empathize with her not wanting to be alone, but he didn't want her to be scared in general. He felt like especially since he and his house were probably part of the reason she was scared, it was only fair that he help her fall asleep. Besides, he was sort of excited to spend more time with her. He actually would sleep in the same room with her if she wanted to, but he felt like that would not be a good thing to ask at this stage in their funny little relationship.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:53 am

"Don't worry, you're fine," she said as he carried her. When they finally got to the room, he set her down on the bed. "Thanks for um saying that you'll stay with me, sorry for being so scared but your house scares me a little bit." She laughed a little bit, "it's just so dark and old looking, it is kinda pretty though. Um feel free to stay here as long as you want. I wouldn't mind waking up and seeing you here still, I'm not like you I don't really like being alone," she smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: