Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:33 am

She felt a little tap and she woke up. "Liam?" she said as she was waking up. When she was finally awake she sat up and said, "thanks for breakfast, it was really nice of you to make it for me." She took a bite of her toast, "this is really good!" She really did like it so she kept on eating some of it. She tried a bite of the eggs, they were really good as well. He was actually a really good cook, "the eggs are really good as well, thanks again for making me breakfast! Also thanks for bringing it up to me, I think my legs are feeling a little bit better after the rest that I got but we will see when I'm done eating." She smiled at him, he was actually really sweet.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:42 am

He blushed a little again. "Thanks a lot, I try my best," he laughed. "I'm very happy you enjoy my cooking, it would be a bit of a problem if you didn't. I just, you know, want you to be happy and enjoy your stay and stuff." He was happy that she seemed happy and relatively unharmed and was awake, mainly. "I'm um glad you're okay, I can help you walk after breakfast if you need it." He really liked helping her actually, it made him feel very good about himself. He sat and watched her eat, he really liked watching her for some reason. Watch her sleep, watch her eat, he was just a bit of a creeper.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:45 am

"Well you did a good job, you're a very good cook," she said with a smile. "And help for a little bit might be nice." After a little bit of a pause she asked," so what are we doing today?" She seemed pretty excited, she wanted to know what he had planned for them today, if he had planned anything. "
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:50 am

"I'm not sure actually, I didn't really have anything planned." He thought about it for a minute. "If you're feeling a little better, we could go out later. Just cause I haven't been out just for fun in a long time, you know? I'm feeling a bit nostalgic for when I used to be social. But uhh if you're still feeling a bit down, you nkow there's plenty to do around here. I can dig up some paint and canvas or pencils and paper for you to work on some art or we could watch some movies or you know, part of the MARATHON of Scooby-Doo that I have," he laughed a little. "I could also just show you around, this house is actually fairly big. And the property's nice too, so you know. I feel like if you're gonna be staying here for a while, you oughtta know where you're staying, right?"
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:55 am

"How about we tour the house this morning and then we can go out for lunch or something together, that might be nice," she said with a smile. "And then tonight we can make something at home and watch some scooby doo, if that's alright with you." She liked to help make plans, it was something that she did really well. "All of that sounds really fun to me, as long as it sounds fun to you of course." She finished up the eggs and toast and turned to him and looked up at him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:00 am

"Okay, that sounds nice!" He was glad she was organized and good with plans, because he definitely wasn't. "Yeah, that sounds really fun to me. Thanks Lilah," he smiled and took her plates. "Um can you stand up?" He figured she probably could, but he didn't want to take any chances. After all, she had gotten a pretty bad bonk on the head. Actually, now that he thought about it, he might wanna take her to a doctor when they went out if she couldn't properly.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:03 am

She stood up, "yeah I'm okay, I think I can walk pretty well." She smiled and followed him downstairs, she couldn't wait to start the day it sounded like it was gonna be a lot of fun. "I can't wait to go out and stuff with you today," she had a big smile on her face. "Are you excited?! Am I being awkward? Cause I feel like I am," she let out a nervous laugh.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:09 am

"Okay, good," he laughed. "I can't wait either, and you are being a little awkward. But it's okay, like I said, I think it's cute." He started washing off her plates and drying them. "Washing these might take a while," he laughed. "I don't like stains on my plates. Anyway, any requests for something you'd like to see first? I know you don't know my house very well, but there is actually some cool stuff in it." He looked around and smiled at her, she seemed very excited and bubbly, it was adorable. "By the way, how's your head feeling? I assume it's okay given how cheery you are, but you can never be too sure," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:12 am

"Good, then you should get used to it, I'm awkward pretty much all the time," she smiled a little bit as she looked up at him. She was awkward quite a bit, but she didn't always let that show with other people, she would try to hide it as much as she could but with him it was easy to just be her awkward self.

She laughed, "my head's fine, thanks for asking. And I'd like to see anything that you wanna show me, I don't have any preferences." She smiled as she watched him wash the plate, it was kinda cute how he didn't like his plates to have stains on them.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:20 am

"Well I figure you put up with my little...eccentricities, so the least I can do for you is get used to your little awkwardness. Besides, like I said, I kinda like it." The bubbly awkwardness actually did make him happy, he wasn't sure why. There was just something very nice and endearing about it.

He dried off the plates and thought about what to show her first. "Well, it would make sense I suppose to start with down here and then show you upstairs and then maybe I'll show you the grounds a bit. I built a lot of fun little additions into the house, I think you'll like them." He'd actually installed a secret passage on both levels in the spirit of Scooby-Doo. And because it made it easier to ambush someone who escaped into the house, but he figured he wouldn't tell her that part.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:23 am

"Aw, well thanks! I like being awkward, it's just really me," she said with a smile as she looked at him. "I can't wait to see all the rooms and places in your house, it'll be really fun to see it all." She was very easily excited and she liked that about herself and she was glad that she finally had someone that she could be herself around it definitely felt really nice. She wasn't afraid to be really awkward and excited about everything around Liam.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:32 am

He laughed and set his plates down. "Well, alright, come with me then!" He laughed and took her hand and started leading her out of the kitchen. He decided to take her into the study room first. "This is about the only open room that you haven't been in at least briefly down here, so I decided I'd show you first!" He walked around showing her various things. "Please notice the nice desk, book case full of...I dunno, something, and the fireplace! Nice, huh?" He walked over to the bookcase and started looking for something. "Now, this is a very special book case though because...oh, here it is." He pulled on a book, which came out halfway before the whole book case started to swing out. "I built it myself! Neat, huh? There's a whole nother part of the downstairs behind this bookcase. Would you like to see it?"
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:35 am

She followed him and laughed a little bit as he talked about the office. When the bookcase swung open she gasped, "that's so cool! How did you do that? That's just like in Scooby Doo!" She wouldn't have remembered that if they hadn't been talking about it the night before. "That's so cool," she grabbed him hand in excitement. She noticed and then let go, "oh sorry about that..."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:39 am

"I uh...knocked a hole in a wall and put hinges in the bookcase," he laughed. "I know! That's what I was going for! I'm glad someone can be appreciate my genius!" He looked at her and smiled. "No, it's okay, Lilah." He had been a bit startled when she grabbed his hand, but he didn't dislike it. "I'll tell you if you make me uncomfortable. I actually liked it a little, it was sweet of you." He walked into the passage and flicked a light switch on. "So you coming?"
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:42 am

She smiled, "yeah it's really cool! I love it, you had a really good idea!" She looked at it and couldn't believe she got to live in a house that had this cool bookcase door in it. She knew that she was being overly excited but that was okay."Oh alright, as long as it's okay with you. Um since you didn't mind, can you maybe hold my hand while you show me the house...?" she looked at him and gave him a slight puppy dog face, but it wasn't her best one.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:48 am

He laughed. "Thank you! Just don't get too excited." He considered for a minute. "I mean...it couldn't hurt, right?" He put out his hand. "Nice puppy dog face, by the way," he chuckled. "Very effective." She was just too damned adorable to say no too. If one of his other friends had had a puppy dog face like that, maybe he would have let them go too. But then again, probably not. Oh well. He stopped for a minute. "Hey, Lilah? Um not to be awkward or anything but...why do you want me to hold your hand?" He hadn't had anybody asked him to touch them in a long time, it was a bit strange to him. "Not that I mind or anything, you know. Just curious."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:51 am

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet, that was not my best one, so when I reeeeally want something you won't know what hit you," she said with a small laugh. She took his hand, she liked the way his hands felt they were very nice. "Well because I like holding your hand. And I kinda like you...so yeah, that's why," she said with a smile and she even blushed a little bit. They were still walking through the little tiny tunnel that he made.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:58 am

He laughed along with her. "I can hardly wait to hear it." He smiled down at her, he could see her blushing. They came out of the tunnel and into a fairly small room with a grandfather clock in it and a small spiral staircase in one corner and a hallway leading out of the room in the other. "The stairs lead up to the secret rooms upstairs and the hall leads to the rest of the house. It's pretty confusing actually if you don't know what you're doing, so make sure you don't get lost in here..." he stopped. "By the way, um Lilah." He turned around and looked her straight in the face, almost blushing a little himself. "I uh, I kinda like you too. If it makes you feel any better."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:02 am

"If I ever get lost, I'll just scream your name really loud and you'll know it's me and you'll know I'm right here and you'll know I need help," she said with a laugh. After she heard what he said she paused and looked into his eyes, "you do?" she asked quietly, probably one of the most calm things that she's said the whole time she was here. She was happy that he liked her too, that would make her really happy.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:14 am

He laughed again. "Yeah, that would work, I'll always find you if you get lost." He looked right back in her eyes and brought his hand up hesitantly to touch her face. "Um, yeah. Yeah, I do. I really actually do." She was probably one of the best people he'd ever met, and definitely the best one in recent memory. He really wanted to spend a lot of time with her and he was glad she probably felt the same time.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:18 am

"You will? Thanks I don't want to get lost," she said with a smile. "Um I'm glad you feel that way too, you're really nice. And I know that you aren't the kind of guy I thought I would end up being with or liking this much, but you are because there is so much more to you than what you do. You're nice and sweet and protective and really great, and I know that you haven't ever probably heard that before, but it's all true." She said still holding his hand and looking into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:28 am

"Thanks," he really blushed and looked down at the floor. "That means a lot to me, you are really sweet, you know that? And you're not just awkward, but you're really cute, too and you make me happy just by looking at you." He looked back up into her eyes and smiled. "I really think I didn't like anyone before I met you, you know that? You've really changed my outlook on life," he laughed a little. "But really, you're a really amazing person." He kept looking into her eyes, they were really beautiful. For some reason, he felt himself drift closer to her. He wasn't even really trying to, it just kind of happened.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:30 am

She smiled, "that has to be the nicest thing anyone has every said to me." She stood there with a big smile on her face as she just looked into his eyes. She would have never guessed about 9 hours ago that that would have come from his mouth at all, she thought she would be dead, but things were so much different than she expected. "That um really means a lot to me, like I said that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me..."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:34 am

He rubbed her face a little bit with his hand, he didn't know why he'd gotten so comfortable around her, but he loved it. "That can't possibly be the nicest thing anyone's ever said to someone as lovely as you! And if it is, that's very very sad." He still felt in the back of his mind like there was something very wrong with this situation but he didn't want to spoil the moment by feeling bad. Besides, nothing in his mind was going crazy right now, nobody was speaking to him, nothing. He felt much less insane since Lilah had come into his house, he felt like he couldn't have picked a more perfect person to be friends with.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:36 am

"Okay well the nicest thing ever just changed to what you just said," she said with a smile. "Or maybe you're in a tie with yourself," she laughed, "yeah I'm weird, but you love it." She looked up at him, she felt genuinely happy and that hadn't happened in a long time. "Liam you make me really happy, and I know you probably think that's weird, but it's true, you really do," she looked into his eyes again. He had really pretty eyes and she loved looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: