Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:46 am

She just watched him as he talked, he had very interesting mannerisms. As she listened to was trying to understand what he was saying; some of it actually made sense to her.

"I'm glad to hear that I'm...special," she said with a small laugh.

"I kind of understand, it's like an addiction and you can't stop. You just need that next fix. And you realize that nothing can be as good as that first time. And you know it would be too hard to stop because everything that you've tried hasn't worked."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:02 am

He laughed with her. "Oh, don't worry, you're very special."

He nodded slowly and stared off into space for a second. "Yeah, I guess you're right..." he looked back down at her. "It has been working for shorter and shorter periods of time with each person I kill. Still though, it's a nice relief." He pulled a head off the wall as he walked and started tossing it up in the air and catching it again. "I really should stop that though, I guess. There are policemen and things that would frown upon that. Speaking of which, I don't watch the news much, do they talk about people disappearing a lot?" Liam was always worried that people were catching on to him. Especially in the city, there were so many people everywhere. Someone always had to be watching.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:05 am

"Well thanks..." she said, with a tiny smile. For some reason a serial killer telling her she was special made her feel a little good about herself.

"On one of the tvs at my work I heard something about disappearances but they haven't connected any of them yet, so I wouldn't worry," she said to him. Was she trying to make a serial killer feel better about killing people by saying the police didn't know yet? She did things that even confused her sometimes. It was weird though, she wasn't scared of him, she didn't even remember that she was chained to a pipe. They were just talking and for some reason she liked it.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:18 am

"Oh good, that makes me feel better," he smiled. He really did like her a lot better than most of the people he caught. "I was really wrong about you, you know. You seem very nice. And I'm sure you don't want to die either, you wouldn't be so nice if you did." He was actually considering letting her go, which never happened, under any circumstances. Actually , several times he had chased somebody down after they escaped out of his apartment. "Look, since we're hitting it off so well and everything, why don't I uh unchain you?" He took a key out of his jacket as he spoke. "I mean, it doesn't seem very comfortable and I don't really think that you're gonna bolt off the second you get the chance." Something was whispering in his ear that it was a mistake and he should cut her head off right then, but he managed to block it out. I'm not letting her go yet, he told himself. If she does something stupid, I can still easily kill her. Besides, he was sure that killing her would do nothing for him. The ones he had to kill quickly and regretfully barely made him feel better at all, it was hardly satisfying.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:26 am

After he said that she remembered that she was chained to a pipe, what a funny thing to forget. "Um, actually yeah that would be nice. I promise I won't leave. You're, surprisingly the only person I've actually enjoyed talking to in a long time. Working at a bar isn't exactly all that fun; I mean I'm sure old guys hitting on you is fun for some people but I only put up with it because I need to. You're different though, other than for the obvious reason though. You actually...talk TO me." She hoped that he would appreciate her little rant type thing, she wasn't sure how it would make him feel. But she was glad he was going to unchain her, she really felt like they probably didn't need to be there since she didn't plan on leaving anyways. This was actually the best time she'd had in a while, which would come as a surprise to most people. Most people hated getting kidnapped and chained in someones basement.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 am

"Alright," he kneeled down, unlocked the chain, and pulled it off of her. "Thank you." He looked straight into her face for a second and then got up and turned back around. He didn't really like looking at people too long, it made him almost as uncomfortable as begging or cartoon characters on cereal boxes. "I uh am glad you're enjoying yourself I suppose," he laughed. "Maybe I should have kidnapped one of the older men at your bar instead, that would have worked out much better." He looked down at the floor and hesitated a little. "I'm uh glad you're talking to me too, that doesn't really happen very often. I am actually very grateful you don't think I'm The Devil or anything stupid like that." He turned around and looked back at her. "I um...was thinking about not killing you, actually. Cause you are definitely my bestest, bestest friend. Live, kind people make much better company than a room full of dead assholes," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:45 am

She smiled as he let her go and as he looked at her. She laughed a little bit, "well the bar is still open for another hour, so it's never too late for that," she joked as she sat there, now unchained. She wasn't really sure what to do, she didn't want to stand up or move because she was afraid that he would think she was trying to leave.

"And no I don't think you're the devil. You do have some character flaws, but we all have them," she said with a smile. "Thanks, to be honest I would prefer not to die, but you know I would understand if you had to. I wouldn't like it, but I suppose I would understand." Did I really just say that? she thought, she was started to scare even herself. But the thing was she believed everything that she was saying, even if it sounded crazy.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am

He laughed, and then stopped and actually considered it for a second. "That's alright, there will be plenty of time for that later." He looked down at her sitting motionless. "You can move, you know. Just nothing too sudden. I spook easily."

He considered what she'd said for a moment. "I mean, thank you for being so understanding. That's...a rare quality." He turned away; the longer he looked at her, the louder the voices telling him to kill her got. "But, I really would prefer to avoid doing that as well, if it makes you feel better. You wouldn't run off and tell the police who I am and where I live and things like that, would you? Because that would um...make it necessary."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:58 am

"Alright, I just didn't want you to think I was leaving. Cause I really don't plan on leaving," she said with a smile. She stood up slowly, she just needed to use her legs a little bit, they had been in the same position for too long.

"Why would I tell the police on you if you don't kill me. I find that to be a little rude. If you do something nice for me I feel like I owe you something in return, which would be not turning you in. You seem to only want to kill people who harm others, or aren't very nice; and why is that a bad thing?" she said with a smile as she slowly walked around where she was, so she wouldn't spook him.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:12 am

"Well that's awfully nice of you," he watched her stand up and walk around a bit shakily. "Um do you need any help?" It seemed odd to ask if she needed help, considering that he was the reason she was here in the first place, but it seemed polite.

"Well, that's true I suppose," he laughed. "Personally, I don't think there's anything wrong with it! But you know. There are just a lot of people who talk about silly things like 'legal obligations' or 'good samaritan laws' or things like that. I'm just a bit nervous, I've never released anyone before." He really did trust Lilah a bit, in spite of his deep, horrid paranoia. "Actually, I've never really had anybody I actually, legitimately liked before. And, even though I've only known you for a short amount of time, in a way I could almost have a tiny amount of respect for you. I'm not sure if that means a lot coming from uh...someone like me," he said and looked around at the dead body parts. "But it's true."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:16 am

"No, but thanks, I just need to use my legs a bit more. They've been in the same place too long," she said with a smile. She was surprised that he had asked, but it was very nice of him; which I suppose was why she was surprised.

"I don't have to leave, I can stay here with you. Of course if that's alright with you. You seem to like my company and I seem to like yours. I wouldn't leave, I could just stay here and we could actually have someone we like to talk to. But again, only if that's what you want. I know we don't know each other well and I don't even know if there's a place or room for me to stay here," she said, with a slightly weak smile. She kind of felt like she was making an awkward fool of herself.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:25 am

He looked at her with his head cocked to the side a little for a moment. "Really?" He was surprised, nobody had ever WANTED his company before. "That's...alright with me, you don't want to go home?" He knew he had enough room for her, there was a whole empty house upstairs that she could keep her in. "I mean, it seems a bit weird to ask me though. It's sort of understandable if you don't really have a nice place to stay but...I did try to kill you."

Maybe she wasn't real. That seemed to be the only logical explanation of why anyone would want to stay with him. Maybe she was just another paranoid hallucination. Probably not, but maybe. "I mean, if that's what you want I suppose I could make up a room for you upstairs...I don't have much money, though. I'm not even sure if this house is mine, actually," he laughed. "And it smells pretty bad for...obvious reasons." Not being afraid of a serial killer was one thing, but asking to stay with one seemed a bit, well, crazy.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:30 am

She realized that he thought she was crazy. "Well I figure technically you didn't try to kill me, you kidnapped me. And you know how they say things happen for a reason and all that bullshit. Maybe they are right....sometimes. Maybe I was kidnapped by one of the only people in the world I can actually stand to have a conversation with. Does that make sense?....and you thought you were the crazy one," she said with a laugh.

"And to be honest I have nothing to go home to, I don't really have anyone or anything that I'll miss or that will really miss me. And I can help with that smell if you want. And I can cook, so you wouldn't have to eat cereal from a crazy talking toucan," she said with a smile; she was kind of hoping to make him laugh a little with that last comment.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:51 am

He laughed with her. "I mean no, that makes a bit of sense. I'm sorry that you have nothing to go home to, that's very sad." He laughed and shook his head. "Fuckin toucan. Really, that makes me realize that I'm not in any position to be making judgment on the condition of your mental health." He started pacing around the room, he moved around more when he was nervous.

He stopped and looked back at her again. "I have one final question before I decide whether I want to keep your company for longer, and it's sort of important so think carefully about it." He sighed. "You know that...even though you've befriended me in a weird, sick, kinda twisted kind of way, that doesn't mean I've reformed or anything. I'm sure you didn't think that it did, but I feel I should give you fair warning. I'm probably not going to stop...you know." He kicked a torso lying on the ground for emphasis. "So would that be a problem? Because if it is, that could be a point of...conflict. I'm willing to work on it a bit because...like I said, I don't want to, per se. So maybe we could work on it, but I assure you, more people will die." He was surprising himself by offering to try to stop for this woman he'd just met. He'd thought about stopping before, but never seriously. Why did he care about her so much that he'd do that?

He thought about the bathroom upstairs that he'd converted into a sort of torture chamber using surgical implements, his bath, and a low-voltage battery. "Also, this house's only purpose has really been to kill people so far, it's a bit spooky if I do say so myself. But then again, it doesn't seem like the walls talk to you." Incidentally, the walls were making more noise than ever, telling him about how it was a plot and she was undercover FBI and she was offering to cook for him because she was going to poison him. "And about the cooking...you wouldn't mind if I watched? Just the first few times, it's not that I don't trust you in particular, I just don't trust anyone."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:30 am

She laughed with him, "well I suppose you're right."

"I figured that was going to be what you said. I don't want to push you to stop if that's not what you want. As long as I don't have to see you do anything it won't be so bad. You just have to promise me to make sure they really are assholes before you take them. And if you wanna at least work on cutting down a bit, that might be a little nice," she said with a laugh. She really never thought that any of that would ever come out of her mouth, but it did. She couldn't believe she was going to be living with someone who had killed so many people and had kidnapped her, but what she really couldn't believe was that she wanted to.

"If it makes you feel better, that's fine with me," she said with a smile. "I wouldn't want you to be paranoid about my food. I hear it's quite tasty." She chuckled a little bit. Slowly she walked just a little bit closer to him, she didn't want to get too close or touch him, she didn't want to startle him.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:48 am

"I don't know if it's what I want or not, like I said, I usually do it out of necessity. But I will um run people by before I take them if that would make you feel better," he laughed. He was having trouble believing that he was actually going to ask permission to kill certain people. It was alright though, in the end one person didn't make him feel any better than another. "I will try to cut down on it," he said. "And um...I won't hurt you." He felt the need to say this, she still seemed like she was a bit apprehensive.

"Well, that's good! I enjoy tasty food. I'm sure you're a lovely cook, I don't know. Sometimes I scare myself. I know that my mind is playing tricks on me, but that doesn't make it seem any less real. But I'm glad you're being accomodating to my...eccentricities," he laughed. Eccentricities here was his nice way of telling himself that he was crazy. People threw the word crazy around or not, but there was actually a strong possibility that he was criminally insane.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 4:53 am

"I understand, I do want you to cut down a little bit. It seems like you've been very busy," she laughed looking around the basement. "But I understand if it takes some time, it makes me feel good that you're gonna try and that you even offered, for me." She smiled at him. It was weird how easily they could talk about this.

"I know that, it's alright. Eventually we all get used to other people eccentricities," she slowly finished approaching him, she softly touched his hand, "I know you won't hurt me, for some reason I feel like I can trust you. Is that crazy of me?"
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:08 am

"I understand, I'm just glad that I uh am making you feel good by offering," he laughed. "I have been a bit busy, it's...sad, really. Although, given all the pieces these people are in, it looks like there's more of them then there are," he laughed.

His hand twitched involuntarily when she touched it, it had been a while since he'd had any non-violent physical contact with anyone. He laughed, a little embarassed. "No, that's not crazy, that's...very nice of you, actually." For the first time in years, he felt nervous for a reason other than some horribly paranoid delusion. "I really like you, you know that? You're the best company I've had in years."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 am

She laughed with him, she had a dark sense of humour, which was lucky for him.

"Well I tend to be nice to people," she said with a smile. "Really?" she said with a smile and she felt a little bit of a blush come to her face. She didn't expect him to say anything like that. She continued to just touch his hand, she didn't want to be too forward, and she couldn't really move. What he said had really made her feel good about herself.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:36 am

"Well that's good of you," he smiled a little. "And uh yeah, really." It wasn't really saying that much, considering who his previous company had been, but he was still glad that he'd made her happy for some reason. The initial feeling that her touch was like an electric shock was gone, and her hand actually felt quite pleasant on his now. "So um...I guess you can stay here for a bit if that's what you would uh like," he said with a laugh. "I mean, we're friends now, right? I haven't had one of those in a while. A real one, anyway."

He was a bit excited to have somebody real to talk to that wasn't being tortured or threatened with a horrific death. After all the killing he'd done, it just felt very nice to be able to be able to make somebody happy. He moved away a little bit and looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry, this is just kinda weird for me, nobody's...uh touched me in a while," he laughed a little. "I hope you don't take offense, it's not you at all. I just need to get used to it is all"
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:44 am

"I would um love to stay if that's alright with you. I haven't had a real friend in a while also, but I feel like yours is more extreme," she said with a small laugh.

"I um, I understand, it's alright. Just whenever you're ready you can, yeah," she said, she was a little embarrassed. It was alright though, she knew that that might happen and she didn't take it personally. She figured it had been a while since someone touched him in a way that wasn't trying to get away from him. And she wasn't try to get away, she wanted to stay and maybe get closer to him. He wasn't exactly the kind of guy that she had seen herself with when she pictured her perfect guy. Serial killer wasn't usually high on the list.

"Um, can I ask you something....?" she said hesitantly. Pausing just for a moment, but not really waiting for a reply because she was going to ask it anyways. "It's really dark down here....and.... I thought that since we were going to be staying here together. I could actually see you... I can tell that you have brown eyes, but not just normal ones, they have a gold rim around them and when the light shines on them they turn a little green. But that's um... all I could see..." she said and then took a deep breath.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:51 pm

Liam looked at her for a minute and then smiled. Normally, he would be paranoid as hell as to why somebody would want to see him, but Lilah seemed like she was actually nice. She also seemed far too nervous to be plotting to do something to him. It actually made him really happy that she noticed what colour his eyes were, especially since it seemed like she liked them. He wasn't really used to getting compliments from people or have them look at him for an extended period of time at all.

"Well, uh alright," he said and screwed the light bulb directly above them back in. Most of the lights in the basement were just a little out of place so that he could make them functional should the need ever arise. He usually did so to chase down difficult victims that had tried to run off and hide in some dark corner, he could safely say he'd never done it so that someone could get a better look at him before. He turned back to her after he'd fixed the light and just sort of stood there awkwardly, he wasn't really sure what exactly to do next.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Lilah smiled at him when he'd agreed to show himself to her. She just really wanted to know what he looked like; he said he'd been watching her for a while, so he knew what she looked like.

She watched as he screwed the light bulb in all the way. He had turned around to face her. He had brown hair and strong features; he was pretty tall but not huge. He actually wasn't a bad looking guy at all; definitely better looking than she had expected. Not that she expected him to be bad looking or anything. She smiled at him, but she wasn't too sure what to say. Her hands were in front of her and her thumps were twiddling together as she stood there, she felt really awkward.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:11 pm

He hesitated for a minute and then broke the awkward tension with a laugh. "Well, fuck." He looked back at her for a minute. He'd seen her before, but only from a pretty safe distance or in the dark. Now that he could get a really clear look at her, he noticed that she was very pretty, especially for someone who'd just recieved a recent head wound and had been chained in a dirty basement. Her eyes were technically some kind of gray colour, but they had flakes of colour in them that made them look like a light shade of blue.

"Um...why don't we go upstairs? This place is kinda spooky, as you can tell." He gestured around at the rotting body parts in the basement, even more grotesque-looking in the light. He made a note to himself to clean up the bodies for her, he didn't want her to be scared or nauseated or anything every time she got near the door to the basement. "Besides, I think I should get you something for your little uh...bump. I'm sorry about that, by the way. I think I have some bactine and bandages and things around upstairs somewhere." He felt like he'd apologized for this once already, but he still felt bad about it. Knocking people out and chaining them to pipes was generally frowned upon in most parts of the world.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:16 pm

She laughed a little when he said 'well fuck,' it was a little funny. She noticed that he was looking at her as well.

"Alright," she said with a smile. She slowly walked towards the stairs. "You already said sorry, but it's okay I mean maybe it's good to apologize twice for knocking someone out." She laughed a little and touched the part of her head that he had hit, the blood was all dry but it did still hurt a little bit. It made her feel better though that it had only hurt and bled and not completely killed her. "Also, thanks for cleaning it up, you know a thank you in advanced I guess," she laughed awkwardly and slowly walked up the steps, when she got to the top she waited for him. She figured that he wasn't too far behind her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: