Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] Empty
PostSubject: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:38 am

WARNING: Large quantities of (probably brutal) violence. You've been warned. As well as sexual content.
As in don't read it if that'll offend you. Imbecile.

Liam stood in an alleyway, leaning against a dumpster. Waiting. He knew she'd come through her, she always did. It had taken weeks of following and watching and waiting, but he always knew exactly where she went to get home. He didn't mind the waiting so much, he was a patient man. Besides, it always ended up being worth it in the end. What he hated was standing outside. Cities were big places, somebody was bound to be watching. Eyes on him from every door, window, and corner from around every building in the city. Always watching.

The last one he had taken was so perfect, he'd kept her for a week before getting rid of her. She might have stayed longer, but she got so damned loud at the end. Kept going on and on with this crying, begging, "what did i do to deserve this?" routine. When he just hated somebody, he kept them long enough to cause them a considerable amount of pain, but once they got irritating he couldn't stop himself from getting rid of them. They all always talk so much. And they always begged, and then he got uncomfortable and he had no choice. He hated begging. People these days really had no survival instinct. A lot like his parents. People said their murder was heinous, but some people just ask for it. You could see it in their eyes, in their actions, if you looked close enough. It was a self-destructive masochism disguised as meanness or stupidity. They wanted you to put them out of their misery. They all provoked you. He really wished he hadn't had to kill them. They told him to.

Suddenly, he heard footsteps coming through the cold night air. Somebody spoke from behind him, a voice that seemed to slither out of the wall itself like smoke.
"Heere shhe comess"
"I'm not stupid, I can hear her coming."
The wall laughed. "Yoou'll never get away with it, shhe knows you're heere. Shee'll run. She'll tell everyone who you aare, and then you know what'll happeen"

Liam pulled the knife out of his coat pocket and started to move towards her.
"No, she won't."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 4:49 am

Lilah worked at a bar in a busy city, she had turned 23 not too long ago and she'd been working there ever since her 21st birthday; which is when you're allowed to start selling alcohol. It was almost the end of her shift, she always got the night shift, eight to midnight. "I'll see you tomorrow Alice," one of her coworkers shouted out to her as she walked towards the door. She nodded back at him and opened the door. All the people in the bar said goodbye to her, she was very popular. All the guys thought she was pretty so they loved seeing her and the women thought she was smart and nice, so they loved seeing her. It was safe to say that she was very good at her job; she was there to serve the drinks and listen to the stories that would come out as a result.

After her shift ended she was always exhausted. She walked out the door after all of the goodbyes were over. She thought that she heard something so she looked around, but she didn't see anything so she figured that she was okay. Her apartment wasn't too far from her workplace and she had planned it that way, a 23 year old woman shouldn't be walking alone at night in a big city for a long period of time. That just wouldn't be even remotely safe.

She got to the alley that was about the halfway point to her apartment, she always passed through there because it was faster than going on the main street. If she took the main street it would take her an extra 5 minutes to get home, she thought she would rather take her chances with the alley. As she walked down it she thought that she heard a voice, but of course she didn't see anything, you're just hearing things Alice, trying to make yourself crazy, she thought to herself. It seemed though that these past couple of weeks that was all that she was doing, hearing and seeing things, it was making her feel crazy, but she knew it was probably nothing just her nerves getting to her.

Last edited by The Emo Duck on Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:44 am

He was still semi-crouched in the shadows when he saw her start walking down the alley. She must have heard him, because she had a look of apprehension on her face. He tried to stop himself from laughing, it was always the most amusing thing when somebody stared their imminent death in the face. He had seen enough of them to know what was probably going through her head. "Oh, I'm just hearing things" or "That was just a cat," or "that was just the wind," or something else to comfort their petty little minds.

She was close now, and he stopped breathing for a moment as he waited for her to pass. The slightest noise could spook her, and then he'd have to start all over again. It was very irritating when somebody ran away or screamed, then he had to get messy and he never knew if he slipped up or if one of the millions of eyes always on him saw. That's why he'd stopped using a gun to threaten his victims with, a gun usually made people scream and run like hell. A knife, on the other hand, had a very powerful ability to keep one's mouth shut when used properly.

She walked past without noticing him and started walking down the rest of the alley a bit quicker than she was before. He heard the voice from the wall hiss angrily behind him. "Sheee's getting away!! Get herr! NOW"
He stood up as quickly as he could, grabbed her from behind, and pressed the knife against her throat.
"Don't scream."
He wished he didn't have to say that, but for some reason there were those idiots who, after being ambushed and feeling a metal blade against their neck, still felt that the best course of action would be to scream over and over like a dying wildabeest.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 1:52 am

As she continued to walk the alley became even scarier, she couldn't figure out why but she had a huge pit like feeling in her stomach. She walked a little faster, she had almost reached the end of the alley when she felt someone grab her. She was too startled to say anything, or even move for that matter. All the sudden she felt cold, metal on her neck, it's not a pleasant feeling. She could feel the thin blade just so lightly graze her neck, she knew it would leave a mark, but it did feel unpleasant, that's for sure.

She started thinking about how she probably would have been better off taking the main road instead of the sketchy ass alley, but it was too late for that. What was happening was happening and she had to take whatever came to her. It was too dark out for anyone to see them, and if she screamed he would probably cut her throat right there, so she decided not to be stupid. I can get through this, she thought to herself. She felt a little awkward having a knife at her throat, and that he wasn't saying anything. Although it would probably be just as awkward is he were to speak. She wasn't really sure what he wanted with her, but she would just have to find out wouldn't she? It seemed like he wasn't going to kill her, yet. Right now he was just kidnapping her, which of course is still a bad thing but it's certainly not as bad as being killed.

She waited for him to either direct her as to where she needed to go or to say something. Either would be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:44 am

It was a bit odd that she was being so cooperative. Several people were stupid enough that even after his thoughtful warning not to scream, they still did. Several others tried to run away or fight him or at least squirm around annoyingly, not many just stood still. He appreciated it a lot, but he felt a "thank you" would ruin any intimidation he had at the moment and wouldn't come exactly at an appropriate time. Besides, one didn't really have to worry about courtesy towards someone that they're about to kidnap and elaborately slaughter.

He wasn't exactly sure what to do at this point, because he was fairly certain that she would run away and then he'd hit her over the back of the head with something and drag her unconcious body to his car. But he couldn't do that now, could he? The ones who just stood there and took it were almost as bad as the beggars, he just didn't know what to do with them.

"Oh, fuck it." somebody whispered. "Just hit her."
He smashed her over the back of the head all the same and watched her crumple to the ground. He put her arm around his shoulder and started dragging her off to the car he had parked at the back end of the alley. He'd learned that dragging somebody in a way that they could be mistaken for a wasted person leaning on you attracted much less attention than dragging them along the ground by their arms or legs.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 3:48 am

(It's gonna be short, cause well, she gets knocked out....)

They had been standing there for quite a while, she wasn't sure what he was going to do next. She felt his grip loosen a little, but not too long later she felt something hard hit her in the back of the head. It sent a cold feeling down her spine as she fell to the ground, before she knew it she was passed out and couldn't tell what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:09 am

Liam sighed and stared down at the woman who now lay crumpled on the ground. Blood was trickling down from the wound where he'd hit her. He picked her up, put her arm around his shoulder and half carried, half dragged her out of the alley. Treating a victim like they were a drunk friend passed out on your shoulder attracted far less attention than it did to drag them on the ground by their feet.

He shuffled over to his van and dumped her body in the back. He stopped for a moment to brush the hair out of her unconscious face. "Myyy, she's certainly a pretty one," the hiss came from somewhere in the air behind him this time. "I wonder what her head would look like on a stick." He slammed the door of the back of the van and tried to ignore the voice. "Do I look like Edmund Kemper to you?" It didn't reply. He almost preferred it when he felt like somebody was whispering in his ear. When he didn't, it just made him painfully aware of how silent and alone it was.

As he got in the front of his van and started to drive away, he thought about the girl in the back. He hoped she wouldn't wake up before he got home, it always made it much more difficult when they were awake.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 am

She didn't realize that she had just been dragged into a van by the crazy man who hit her on the head with something. Actually she didn't even realize she'd been hit in the head just yet because she was still unconscious. It was unclear to say when she might wake up, she was hit pretty hard and to be honest I don't think she would have wanted to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:41 am

(hahaha you're funny)

He drove for a long time to the abandoned houses on the edge of the city. His house was a cute little two-story place with peeling paint and rotting shutters that were falling off the windows. Liam couldn't even remember if he'd bought it or if he had just found the place and decided to move in. Either way, it was very useful for his "hobby." Their were no neighbors, and the house had plenty of room in it to keep people.

He looked around to make sure nobody was looking and started dragging the woman's body out of the car and into his house. Eventually he picked her up and carried her down a flight of stairs into the basement, whereupon he chained her to a pipe connected to the wall. "I need to get ready for you, I'll be right back. You just wait here, dear. Oh. Wait. Ha. Hahaha. Ha. Hahaha."

Even in his emotionally and mentally fractured state, he realized that it was a little sad that he'd just made fun of an unconscious woman and then laughed at his own joke.

He walked back up into his kitchen and started washing the knives and hacksaws he had piled in the sink. They still had a few stains on them from his last "friend." He liked to use the term friend instead of victim, it had a much more positive connotation. Besides, he was really doing them a favor. That's how he picked his kills, he could see in their eyes and in their tone of voice that they wanted him to do it. Some of them liked to pretend they didn't, they would cry and beg and scream and put on a wonderful show, but they always looked so serene at the end. They couldn't say "thank you" obviously, becase most of the time their throat was cut or their lungs popped or their head entirely removed, but he knew they were thinking it.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 am

Lilah began to wake up , her eyes were fuzzy and the room was spinning. She felt a huge pain in her head and realized that she was chained to a pipe. Suddenly she remembered everything that had happened; she'd been hit on the head and dragged to some old basement somewhere. She wasn't quite sure what would happen, what would he do to her? Would he just kill her? Or would he do things to her first?

She tried to look around to see what else was down there but her eye sight was still pretty bad and she couldn't really see anything. Hoping that he didn't come back for a little while, she jingled the chains, but they were held tight. She really wanted at least her eye sight to clear up before he came back, she she at least knew where he was and what he might be doing. She was absolutely scared of what might happen next.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:16 am

Liam chuckled to himself as he wondered if the girl had woken up yet. Probably not, he hadn't heard any screaming or anything. He liked to keep the remains ("bodies" wasn't used here because it implies a sense of wholeness and isn't an appropriate term for what was left of the people Liam had his way with) of his last few friends in the basement as a sort of alarm. He knew that when whoever he had in the basement woke up and saw the insides, limbs, and faces of his last few friends, they would hardly be able to keep quiet about it. Much better than a guard dog. Funnier, too.

His knives were clean now and he lined them up completely straight on the counter. He liked to organize them, it made it easier to pick which one to use. In the end, he decided on a large, serrated kitchen knife. It was hardly an effective weapon, but it had a certain quality of fear about it that he liked to exploit. He enjoyed scaring people before the real intense fun began, anyway. People didn't fight back as well when they were terrified, and there was something very attractive about fear to Liam. Nothing compared to the look on people's faces when faced with the thought of an impending, brutal death.

While he waited, Liam sat down at his kitchen table and started to eat a bowl of cereal he'd pulled out earlier. He was usually hungry when he came back from hunting, and cereal never got cold. As he ate, the toucan on the box's beak morphed into a hideous grin as it spoke to him. "Hear that? That jingle? I think she's up. What are you doing up here? Get down there and rip her heart out!"

Liam was a bit irritated that he was recieving orders from a cartoon toucan. "You're a god damn cereal box. Shut the fuck up," he growled and continued to eat.
"Nooooo," the toucan hissed. "I'm real. YOU'RE the cereal box. I'm eating your insides."
This notion disturbed Liam, so he threw the box on the ground and stomped on it violently. "Fine. I'll check on her. God damn toucan." He picked up the knife and started moving to the basement door.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:20 am

As Lilah sat there she could hear someone moving around upstairs, her vision was starting to return. She looked around and was horrified by what she saw, but screaming would attract attention to herself and that would be bad. So instead she gagged a little and pretended that it wasn't there. She could hear someone coming towards the door at the top of the stairs, Great she thought to herself as she sat there just waiting for what was going to happen next. If these were gonna be her last moments she didn't want to make a complete fool of herself; he was probably going to kill her anyways so begging wouldn't help.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:35 am

Liam walked down the stairs and near to where his friend was chained up. He could see that she was awake and moving around slightly. The lighting in the basement was fairly dim, he'd unscrewed or covered most of the bulbs on purpose. He didn't like people to see his face, just in case they managed to get away. He crouched down so he was level with her and pulled the knife up to her face. The first thing he noticed about her is that even though she seemed afraid, she wasn't making an imbecile of herself. Whereas most people yelled and swore and cursed his name till their throats blew out or sat and cried and begged in vain for hours, she was quiet thus far.

"Oh good, you're up. Thank you for not doing anything obnoxious, it's very late and my temper's a bit short."
He liked to have conversations with his friends sometimes before he killed them. Sometimes it was because they were decent people, but most of the time it was just for lack of anybody else to talk to. Somewhere in the back of his head, a voice very unlike all of the others that spoke to him told him that he would probably have more friends if he didn't live in a run-down house on the edge of town and hack everybody he met to pieces in the basement. He shut this voice out quickly, he didn't listen to it very often. It never had anything interesting to say.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:41 am

She just watched him as he walked around the basement, then he finally was in her face. He pulled out the knife, she certainly was startled, but she tried not to show it. She just looked him straight in the eyes. This certainly wasn't the kind of thing she ever thought would happen to her, but since it was and since it was probably the only time she'd get the chance to go through it she wanted it to go the way she wanted, not just the way that he wanted. She knew that begging and crying would just make it easier to kill her, it would shut her up and he probably liked the fear he caused; but what if she didn't show any of that? She decided to give it a try, she had always been a pretty tough girl but this was definitely an extreme situation to say the least.

As she just looked him in the eyes she muttered, "you're welcome," in a very monotone voice; her eyes never leaving his. Even with the dim lighting she could see that his eyes were brown, but they weren't just a regular brown they had a slight golden rim around them.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:56 am

He laughed a little. "Either you're still a bit fried from the head wound or you're trying to be tough very hard. Either way, I like you. And what might your name be?" He didn't know why he asked things like this. Killing people was a lot like getting drunk and fucking them, it was much easier when you didn't know anything about them. He turned away from the girl and walked around the basement, looking in piles of garbage for other torture devices. "Also, have you seen a power drill around here anywhere? I kind of need it." Most people were smart enough not to answer this question, but there were a couple saps that were so dumb hat they told him where it is. "HEY MAYBE IF I JUST PRETEND TO BE NICE AND HELPFUL TO THIS PSYCHO THEN HE WONT CHOP ME UP! HUR DURRR!" He made sure to kill them slowly.

He didn't like to be in the basement for very long at one time, all the walls and the darkness seemed to whisper to him. The longer he rummaged through all the garbage piled up against the walls, the more the clinking and rustling of objects sounded like whispering and laughing. Many of his friends had had their visits cut short just because he couldn't stand to be down there with them any longer. He sort of hoped this wouldn't happen to the girl down there right now, her company didn't seem perfectly repellant yet.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 am

She watched him get up and walk around, "cause you care what my name is." She let out a small chuckle herself. Of course knowing that he probably didn't care, he was just trying to make small talk because he was crazy.

"Power drill? I didn't see you as a power drill kind of guy. I mean you've got knives so I felt like you'd use something a little, I dunno, sharper..." she said, staring at him. Watching him walk around the basement looking for the power drill.

Talking to him was more fun than she thought it would be actually, she wasn't afraid at all anymore, she was actually quite relaxed. Which one would think would be strange since she was chained to a pipe and talking about power drills.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:16 am

"I do! I'm offended that you would think I'm so cold. Oh don't let the body parts and shit fool you, I'm a caring, caring individual. I'm a humanitarian, really. A good samaritan. I can tell you understand." he found the power drill under a box and pulled the trigger to make sure it still worked. "Mine's Liam, if that helps. Although, I don't want you telling people that. You take that secret to your grave!" he laughed and revved up the power drill again. "Get it? It's funny." He walked around back to the girl, past all the whispering junk and shadows. "And in answer to your little quip about my power drill, it's easier to take people's eyes out with it. Also for pseudo-sexual mutilation, but I don't know if that would make you uncomfortable. Here, I'll make you a deal," he said as he sat back down next to her and leaned against the wall. "Since I like you a great deal compared to...these people," he said as he gestured around at the body parts of his last victims, "I'll let you make a decision. Now let's say, hypothetically, you were going to die in the semi-near future, how would you prefer that to happen?" He was going to try to avoid killing her for as long as possible, as she was the only nice person he could talk to that he was certain was real. But he knew that in the end, it would become necessary. He began to feel strange and empty when he hadn't had the rush of killing anyone in a while, he NEEDED to do it.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:21 am

She laughed a bit at his rant, "fine, if you really do want to know, my name is Lilah." She watched him walk back towards her, she didn't know what he was going to do, but she wasn't afraid. Looking him straight in the eye again, "I suppose that makes sense then, very clever I must say."

Not breaking eye contact she said, "how kind of you to ask me. I'm glad I mean more to you than the other people you picked up in random places. Really it means a lot to me." She laughed a little, she was starting to think she was just as crazy as he was. But she didn't really want to think about that. As she looked at him, the light shone on his eyes for just a moment, they tinted an almost green colour.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:33 am

He laughed and looked down at the floor. "Well, hello there Lilah." He felt a bit different with her than he had with all of the others. "You're welcome. But they're not random, really. All very carefully selected, all for very specific reasons. Although, you're not like the others. Apart from the obvious fact that your head is still attached to your body. I must say I'm not as good a judge of character as I thought." He thought he heard something moving around upstairs. Probably the god damned bird. "You know that feeling you get?" He turned towards her as he spoke. "The one where you just know that you're absolutely, irredeemably, batshit insane? I'm getting that about now."

He snapped around as he heard laughter from the corner and threw the power drill at the wall. "SHUT UP!" After a moment of silence, he turned back towards Lilah. "I'm sorry, not you. You're okay. Anyway, as I was saying, I feel as though I unfairly judged you and for that I apologize, but I have certain...compulsions. So no matter how charming you are, it's going to be difficult for you to get out of dying. It may be a while before you actually do, I just feel as though I should give you fair warning, you know. So you won't do this whole 'LET'S BE RATIONAL! I WAS BEING NICE TO YOU, COME ON!' routine. I don't like that one."

Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:37 am

"Really? And you only get this feeling now?" she said with a small laugh. They seemed to have a similar sense of humour, which kind of scared her, but she didn't think too much into it.

She watched him yell at the wall, but decided not to say anything about that. "I figured you were going to anyways. I actually had no intention of talking you out of it. You seem like someone who sticks to his compulsions," she said looking around at all the body parts and giving a smirk. "So I am being rational, but I know that's not going to do anything to change your mind. And technically I'm not being nice, I'm kind of being a snarky asshole."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:18 pm

He laughed a bit along with her. "Well, I get it off and on. For example, I just had a violent fight with a toucan upstairs because it said it was going to eat my insides, but let's not talk about that. Anyway, thank you, I have the utmost respect for you for not clinging desperately to your life as though it would last forever." He sighed and started playing with his kitchen knife. "Anyway, I wouldn't expect anyone in your situation to be acting nice, really. I'm just appreciative that you aren't trying to scratch my eyes out or telling me I'm a coward or a faggot or whatnot, I don't like those people. I also hate the ones that beg. Begging makes me so uncomfortable. Especially when they think I WANT something from them. The ones that think I want to rape them or take their money or something stupid like that, I just have to kill them immediately because they start making me feel nauseous. I'm glad you're sort of keeping me company. And to think, I came down originally to torture you. Very ungrateful of me." He heard something moving again upstairs and his head snapped up to stare at the ceiling. "Do you hear that?"
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:43 pm

She looked at him, she was a little puzzled about the toucan thing but she tried not to show it on her face. "Fair enough, I'm glad that you don't expect me to be nice in this situation. I just don't see the point of scratching your eyes out or calling you names, I don't know you, I don't know who you really are. How could I be so quick to judge?" she smirked. "I'm glad you like my company, you must not get much of it, it's always nice to enjoy something while you have it."

When he asked her the question, she looked around and listened, but she really couldn't hear anything. "Hear what?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:02 am

"Uh nothing, nevermind." He looked around the basement one last time but everything had gone quiet. "Anyway, I'm glad you're so understanding. Very odd considering the situation. Most people consider murder to be indicative of some glaring character flaw. But oh well." He got up just to walk around, he had trouble sitting down in any one place for very long. "I apologize for the little bump on the head as well, I couldn't think of anything suitable to say to get you into my van. I'm not good with...words. Knives are more my specialty, as I'm sure you can tell." He was trying to think of how to dispose of her quietly. He didn't always torture them, that came more if he was in a bad mood or the person was annoying. The most humane way would probably be to hit her over the back of the head with a hammer when she wasn't looking and then kill her while she was unconscious.

"You know, you really aren't acting the way I've come to expect someone in your situation to," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 am

"Well I suppose some think that way, but you see, I think that's a character flaw as well but who knows why you do it? I feel like the why is more important. And you know you aren't acting the way I thought you would in the situation, I mean you even apologized. People can surprise you,," she said with a smirk as she watched him walk around. He definitely wasn't acting how she had expected, she expected to be cut open somewhere by now or even dead; but she wasn't.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 12:34 am

He laughed. "Well, that's true...I'm not sure. The most obvious possibility is that I'm horrifically insane. I'm inclined to think like that sometimes, but I don't know. I killed my parents for decently good reasons I think, and it all went down-hill from there. Sometimes people bother me, sometimes they're mean, and sometimes I just get this feeling when I look at them like...like they have nothing to live for. This one," he pulled a severed head off of a hook hanging from the ceiling, "was a businessman who was constantly complaining about his job. All the time. How worthless it was, and how monotonous and how it was the same thing every single day. I felt kind of bad for him, really. Decided to free him from his mundane little existence." He pushed the head back onto the hook with considerable difficulty. "I followed him for about three weeks before i killed him. He wasn't very good company, he was a beggar. Some people aren't even that obvious, they just have this look about them. In their eyes. So, usually it's pity. I don't torture those, I talk to them for a while and then I kill them. I torture the ones who are either mean before I capture them or are very bad company. You, my bestest bestest friend, are neither, which is why you don't have like a drill in your ass or something." He realized that his logic didn't always make mch sense, but he liked to pretend that it did. Sometimes he'd killed for very insignificant, minor insults directed at him. "To be honest, sometimes I kill because I...well, NEED to. If I haven't run across anybody that's my type in a while, I'll just take the closest approximation. Just because...it makes me happy to watch someone die," he laughed dryly. "That's pretty much where the character flaw comes in, most people think that's a bit weird, a bit psycho. But, it does. It calms me down. For a while, they," he gestured at the emptiness around the basement, "shut up. I've tried other things, believe me. I've put on those headphones supposed to block everything out and blasted music, I've plugged my ears, I've covered my face with a pillow, I even tried to cut out my eardrums once. Nothing else works. They won't keep quiet."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: