Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:28 pm

He laughed a little along with her and followed her up the stairs, shutting off the lights behind him. "You're welcome, Lilah." He felt a little bad watching her walk up the steps, she still seemed like she wasn't completely right on her feet. It was actually disturbing him a little that he cared so much for Lilah, especially considering that he was originally planning on slicing her face off with a kitchen knife.

When they got to the top he shut the door behind him and looked around the kitchen. A row of knives was still neatly lined up on the counter. At least they're clean, he thought. He was sure that his new guest wouldn't really appreciate a sink full of bloody torture instruments. He also noticed the crushed cereal box lying on the floor, and quickly picked it up and put it back in his pantry without looking at the toucan on the front of it. He saw she was just kind of standing there awkwardly and pulled out a chair for her. "Here, uh why don't you sit down? Help yourself to anything in here, there's some good food around. And uh pardon the crushed cereal, I think it's still good. Anyway, I'm uh going to the bathroom to get stuff to fix up your head with, but I'll be right back. And um feel free to look around too if you want just...if a door's closed, it's for a good reason. Just keep that in mind." A good reason here meant that there was either some homemade torture device, a dead body, or both in the room. As he went to the bathroom to get the anti-bacterial solution, he couldn't help but wonder whether he'd taken the body out from under the bed of the guest bedroom. I really should get on that.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:34 pm

She watched as he picked up the cereal box and she looked at all the knives that were laid out on the counter. It didn't really surprise her all they much, but knives did tend to make her uncomfortable. Although, she figured that she needed to get used to them now.

After he pulled out the chair for her and offered her the seat she gladly walked over and sat down. "Alright," she said as he walked out of the room to go get the stuff to fix her head. She definitely took note the thing about the doors, that was something that was probably very good to know she didn't want to walk in and see a dead body that had been cut up or mutilated. That wasn't really her idea of a good time.

She sat there and waited for him, she knew he probably wouldn't take too long. She wondered what time it was, she'd been there for a while and she was a little tired. Although she wasn't sure if it was a good idea to go to bed with this head wound, she might slip into a coma. Which would be a bad thing. She decided when he got back she would ask him what she should do since sleeping tonight probably wasn't a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:46 pm

He opened the bathroom door and opened the cabinet behind the mirror. Amongst all the sharp objects, surgical implements, and towels with suspicious stains on them, he found a bottle full of bactine and some gauze and band-aids. He collected them all up and walked back to the kitchen where Lilah was sitting. "Here, I uh hope I didn't keep you waiting, I got some stuff to fix you right up."

He pulled up a chair facing her, sat down, and put the bandages on the table. "Now uh...this might sting a little, but we don't want you getting an infection or anything, right?" He hesitated a minute, he hadn't done this on anyone but himself before. "Sorry if I uh botch this up a little bit, you know I'm not so good with fixing people, but um I'll try my best." He noticed that he was saying um more than usual, Lilah made him a bit nervous. But he managed to disinfect the wound and bandage it up without hurting her. Now, this might not seem like a great feat, considering how difficult it is to injure someone with bandages and disinfectant, but if there was any physically possible way to hurt someone, Liam could find it.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:52 pm

"No, it's alright, you weren't long at all," she said with a smile. It was true, he was actually pretty quick, just the fact that she felt a little nervous had made the time go by a little slower.

She watched as he sat down on the chair in front of her, "I'm sure you'll do fine." She smiled at him right before he began to clean it, she tilted her head a little to make it easier to get to. It stung a little but she didn't make a noise. Before she knew it he had fixed it up and it was clean and bandaged. When he'd finished she put her head back up and looked at him.

"Um, so I don't think I should sleep tonight, just in case I have a concussion. I feel like it would be bad if I slipped into a coma," she let out a little chuckle. "So I was wondering what there is I can do to make sure I stay awake. You um don't have to stay up with me, if you're um tired you can go to bed." She realized that she was saying um just as much as he was now, it made her feel better that he was doing the same. It meant they were both a little nervous and socially awkward around each other. It was weird how their mannerisms had changed since they first 'met.' At first they were both snarky and rude and snippy at each other and now they were stuttering and nervous and awkward.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 10:06 pm

"Good, I didn't hurt you, I'm glad" he said with a laugh and looked back at her for a second. He couldn't look at her face for very long, it still made him uncomfortable when people looked at him. A million eyes, always watching, all the time.

"No, that makes sense," he smiled a little. "I wouldn't want anything to happen to you." This is true. He actually didn't. He couldn't explain why he didn't, but there was something about her. "Anyway, uh I usually stay out and up late anyway so it's really no problem if you want me to stay up and make sure you don't go to sleep, if that's alright with you. It'll be great! I can show you around, we can tell us about each other, you know all the things that normal people do." He laughed and looked nervously over at the pantry, he could swear he heard that damn bird banging around in there. "I haven't had company in years. Maybe that's all I need, right? They say if you don't talk to anyone for long enough you can lose your mind, maybe I can find part of mine."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 12:00 am

She smiled, "yeah, you didn't hurt me. So no worries right?"

"Well I'm glad cause I lied I would actually really like it if you stayed up with me. I don't really like being alone..." she said with a small laugh. She listened to him as he talked about maybe finding part of his mind. "It could happen, you never know. Also, thanks for offering to stay up with me, it actually means a lot." She smiled at him. It had been a while since someone actually cared about her and now the least likely person to, did. Of course it felt a little weird to care for someone like him but she couldn't help it. He just has a flaw, she would say to herself, we all have those, even if his is pretty big.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:08 am

"Oh yeah, no problem," he smiled. "Anything to make your uh...stay more enjoyable. Don't worry about being alone ever though, I'll make sure nothing happens to you." He wasn't quite sure why she found the concept of being alone in his house more frightening then being in close contact with a known murderous psychopath, but he didn't really care. This was one of the first times he actually wanted somebody not to be scared of him.

"Say uh, are you hungry by the way? I mean, I know it's kinda late but I was just wondering if you've eaten in a while, you know. Getting kidnapped and struck over the head can really work up an appetite, apparently. " He laughed a little in an attempt to seme more relaxed and smooth than he really was. It didn't work very well.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:14 am

"Um yeah actually I am, what do you have? I would get up and look but I'm still a little dizzy," she said with a laugh. She liked that he was asking her how she was and if she needed anything. It showed her that he was capable of being a good person and that there was another side to him that wasn't a murderer. "I'm not really hungry or anything so something small should be okay," she added.

She really liked to look at him, she wasn't too sure why, he was nice looking. But there was just something about him that caught her attention and kept it.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:29 am

"Oh um yeah sure, okay," he said and started looking through his pantry. He felt a bit bad that she was still dizzy, but she didn't seem to mind too much, especially since she was helping fix it. Somewhere, he heard a voice saying "You know what's weird? You brought this woman here TO KILL HER! Not to give her free room and board you idiottt! Weak, weak, you're always weak, cut off her head cuttouthzzzzzzzzzzzzz" It continued for a while before fading out into an incomprehensible hiss in his ears. He swallowed hard and tried to distract himself by looking for food. "I have uh...pasta in here somewhere, and cereal obviously, and some of those chewy granola bars and i think i had like graham crackers around here...somewhere..." He looked at the toucan, he could've sworn it looked like its nose was bleeding. "Actually...don't eat the cereal. But umm how about pop tarts? You like those?" He realized he was rambling a little. You haven't spoken with anybody in years, it'ss cute that you think you'll be able to be friends with someone? Ha! Turn around, she's already gone, she's run away! Chase her down, tear out her heart! That's what you're good at, my friend
"You're not my friend," Liam growled out as quietly as he could.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:34 am

She listened as he listed what he had. "Pasta is one of my favourites, if that's not too much trouble," she said, looking at him with a smile. She really hoped it wasn't too much trouble, it was one of her favourite foods and she hadn't had it in quite a while. As she watched him, she figured that the walls were talking to him again because he seemed to be having trouble.

"Um...are you alright? are the walls talking again? I'm sorry I can't hear them, if I could I'd tell them to leave you alone," she was hoping that he wouldn't take this as an insult. Because it really wasn't, she wasn't making fun of him for thinking the walls talked to him. She figured something was talking to him, even if it was in his head and she did feel sorry and she wished that she could tell it to leave him alone but she couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 1:58 am

"Oh um, yeah, sure," he got the box of pasta out and went to get a pot to cook it in. He looked over at her for a minute and smile. "Thank you, that's...actually nice, in a weird way. Like I said, the imaginary aspect of it doesn't make it any less...irritating." He rubbed his ears and started filling up the pot with water. "Anyway, that does mean a lot to me. I mean they might get quieter now I have someone real to talk to." He stopped for a minute. "Um...do they sell medication to that? I don't really want to go talk to someone about this, because how do I say that? 'Hey, doc, I need some pills, demonic toucans and hissing walls are making me do unspeakable things to people with knives and electrified bath tubs. What's the perscription for that again?' No, that would be bad. I don't wanna be hauled off to some white-washed madhouse and given a lobotomy or ECT or anything. Have you ever seen One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest? Spooky shit. That is, of course, assuming they don't just throw me in prison, which they tend to do nowadays. I just uh," he looked back at her for a second and tried to smile. "I just need some help, that's all. I'll be fine soon enough, don't worry about the walls." It was difficult for him to get anybody's help, considering that he never told anybody anything under any circumstances, on the few occasions he talked to people. He probably wouldn't have told Lilah he killed people if the circumstances they met under didn't make it so glaringly obvious.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:03 am

She laughed a little at his long rant, his rants were actually kind of amusing and a little cute. "I'm sure they'll go away at some point, how long can they really stick around, you know? And who knows maybe now that I'm here I'll scare them off. Cause you won't listen to them when they tell you to hurt me, cause you promised...maybe they'll get mad at you and leave," she said with a small laugh and a smile as she looked over at him. She watched as he got all of the things out to make her pasta. "Um, thanks for making me something to eat by the way, that's really nice of you," she smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:18 am

"I won't hurt you because I actually like you a great deal," he said with a small smile. He put the put of water on his oven, turned the gas on, and lit it. "And I can assure you, they're already quite mad at me. Maybe you're right, they'll leave and move on to some other poor bastard," he laughed. "And no problem, I uh figure it's the least I can do since you offered to help me to cook and clean and junk like that. Actually thanks just for keeping me company in general, it's really nice of you." He paused for a minute, he didn't want to make her uncomfortable. "By the way, not that I don't enjoy you staying here or anything because I definitely do, but how long exactly do you plan on staying? I mean, like I said I'm not used to contact." He was a bit worried if he was having trouble touching or even looking at someone, that he'd go even crazier spending a long period of time around them.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 2:23 am

"Thanks," she said, that made her feel really special. No one had actually every said they liked her a great deal, it figures that the person she'd least suspect would say it.

She watched him put the pasta on the stove, "well what can I say, it's nice of you to let me stay here." She smiled at him. "I'm not sure how long I'll stay, I suppose until you get tired of me, which if you do feel free to tell me and I'll leave. I don't want to feel like I'm crowding you, it's your house and you should feel comfortable. You know?" she said in response to his question. She wasn't really too sure how long she wanted to stay. She could tell that he was a little nervous about her staying and she was a bit nervous about staying, but she thought it would be a nice thing to try. Of course she hoped that he would get used to her touching him, she had an urge to hold his hand for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:33 am

He laughed. "Alright, well I can't say for certain that I will get sick of you, now can I?" He stirred the pasta in the pan a bit. "Uhh so let's just give it a try and see how it gets. Like I said, I should get used to you know...people. I'm just a little socially impaired after years of shutting myself away from the world and having no contact with people other than stalking them or uh, you know." He didn't like to explicitly say that he murdered people to her. He, personally was perfectly comfortable saying it but he realized that she probably wasn't. "So, you know. I'll just go with it and I'm sure you wont make me feel uncomfortable after a while. You don't make me violently ill or compel me to murderous rage like most people do so hey, that's a start, right?"

He looked up from his pasta and smiled at her. "But enough about that, how are you feeling? I mean, I figure you're probably feeling a bit strange and uncomfortable right now, but besides that. Also, since we're gonna be staying together and I don't know anything about you, maybe you oughtta uh...you know, tell me a bit about yourself. I'd love to hear someone else talking for a change," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:01 am

"Well I have to say, you're doing just fine, if that makes you feel any better..." she said with a smile as she watched him make her something to eat.

"I'm alright...I hate to ask this and it's alright if you say no because I totally understand if it would make you uncomfortable. But as you can tell I haven't had a perfect day and I would kind of like a hug...it's okay if you say no. Cause we just met and all and you haven't really had contact with people in a while. It would just kinda make me feel better..." she said with an awkward smile, looking down at her lap as she sat in the chair.

"Um sure, I'd like to tell you about myself, what do you wanna know? It's hard for me to just start ranting about myself," she said with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:15 am

"It does, actually. Thank you very much for that," he poured the pasta into a strainer and put it in a bowl for her. "And I dunno, uhh what do you like to do for fun? I know you work at that bar, right? You don't seem like you like it very much."

Her request made him look down at the floor and stutter a bit. "Uh uh yeah I mean that's um that's okay, sure. Yeah." He put down his pasta and walked over to her. "Um..." he hesitated for a second. "Do you uh wanna stand up or something? I don't know, that might be easier. But I mean uh no it's totally cool, if you wanna stay sitting down, uh...you know. I wouldn't want you to like pass out or anything but uh you know...yeah." It suddenly dawned on Liam that even for a socially isolated psychopath, he was being incredibly awkward. Physical affection wasn't really usually his cup of tea, but he wanted to make Lilah feel better.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:20 am

"You're welcome," she said with a smile. "Yeah the bar isn't really all that great. But it's the only place that would accept my application so I didn't really have a choice. As I told you I mostly get hit on by men twice my age who think I have a nice rack. So that's sufficiently awkward. I don't have much free time but I used to love to paint."

She laughed a little at him, "I know you probably don't hear this a lot and you would deny it left and right, but you can be a little cute sometimes. I'll just stand up if that's easier, it'll be quick so I'll be okay," she stood up and put her arms out for him. She wanted to let him approach her.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:48 am

"Well, I'm sorry about that. That's cool that you like to paint though, I love art. Maybe, since I'm sure you'll have more free time on your hands, you could paint some things while you'er here! If you want to of course, you know. This place could really use a couple paintings to liven it up," he laughed.

"I will deny that!" He laughed, I am not cute under any circumstances. But um, alright..." he walked over to her a bit slowly and put his arms around her. He was nervous and it was a little awkward at first, but it was also really nice at the same time. It was just very nice and gentle compared to all the fighting and killing that he did. "Um...this is nice."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:50 am

"Maybe I could, I'd need paint and stuff, but yeah that would be really nice," she said with a smile.

"It is really nice," she said quietly with a small smile. His arms felt really nice around her and she didn't want it to end but she knew that it had to at some point. She was also a little nervous about the hug but it ended up being just fine.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:04 am

"I'm glad it makes you happy," he said. He figured he should stop talking, people generally didn't do that when they were hugging. He shuddered a little bit, he did feel a bit strange having physical contact with someone for this long. He didn't want to push away like he did last tiem though, she seemed a bit embarassed when he did that. After a few seconds more he pulled away a bit more gracefully than before and looked into her eyes and managed to hold it there. She really was pretty, and he felt like he cared about her just a little bit. He was worried that he would feel like he had to hurt her if they were touching for too long, but he didn't get any urge to hurt her at all. The voices coming from the walls even quieted down for a while. He was actually beginning to believe that he would be able to stay friends with Lilah without hurting her or shutting her out or having some psychotic outburst.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:07 am

After he pulled away she stood there and looked into his eyes, "thanks so much for the hug. I really needed it." She smiled at him, she was glad that he could hug her without having any urges to hurt her. He also seemed to be more comfortable around her now, which made her feel good about herself. "Um...so what do you have to do here that we can do to stay up?" she asked, since she couldn't sleep and the talking was getting a little awkward for both of them she decided to ask what else there was to do.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:17 am

"Oh any time, I'm just happy I could help," he smiled. "Anyway, I'm really uh not sure what there is to do, there is a TV around here! I got some movies, you know if you wanna watch and I think I have like...board games or something? I'm not sure, I'm sorry." He broke eye contact with her and looked past her, into the hallway. "I'm not used to entertaining company, you know? We could always go out too, the night is young, and we're not sleeping," he said with a laugh. "But whatever you want to do is really fine with me, Lilah. You know, I uh...don't have many hobbies that I really like to fill my time with." He was glad they were gonna do something besides talking for a while, the longer he talked the more awkward he got. Besides, anything to distract him from the house would make him happy.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:19 am

"Movies might be fun, wanna go get them while I eat the lovely pasta that you made for me. We can pick a movie and watch it together. Your couch is small though so I hope you don't mind sharing... maybe it'll help you get used to hugs and stuff to sit close to me," she said with a smile. She walked over to the counter where he set down the bowl of pasta and took it back over to the table she took a bite, "it's really good, thanks for making it for me."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 5:29 am

"Alright! I'll uh go pick them out, and um thank you, I really appreciate that. I try," he laughed. As he went to the living room to get his movies, he couldn't help but feel a little nervous. One little hug was one thing, snuggling on the couch with someone sounded absolutely terrifying. It seemed very strange as well to go from trying to kill somebody to snuggling up and watching a movie together. Maybe it's just Stockholm Syndrome, he thought. Maybe she doesn't really like me that much. This seemed very possible to him, so far he hadn't really done much very redeemable. He got the few movies that he did own out from under the television and started carrying them back to the kitchen. The movies he did own were on VHS, partially because he didn't have enough money for a DVD player and partially because he just liked how it felt to watch a VHS. Technology was not to be trusted. He brought the movies back into the room. "Umm here you go, I know there aren't many, I'm sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: