Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:41 am

She smiled as he leaned in to kiss her again. When he pulled away she said, "well I'm glad that I walked into that, it was a great thing to walk into. For someone who hasn't been social in years you're a very nice kisser," she said, blushing a little bit. It was true, she loved his kisses, even though she'd only had two of them. She wondered how much more comfortable he would be around her now, I mean he kissed her already what was next?
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:56 am

He laughed and broke into a really big smile. "Thank you, Lilah! I had no idea what kind of kisser I was, but I'm glad I'm good at it." He found any physical human contact distasteful and gross, but he felt like he could cuddle with Lilah forever. "I know this might not mean as much to you since you've been social and stuff and I really have no comparison, but for what it's worth, you're a very nice kisser too."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:59 am

"Thanks Liam," she stood on her tip toes and kissed his cheek. She held his hands and looked up and smiled at him. Today was going to be a good day, she thought. She wondered what other surprises might come up today, any progress physically with him was nice, because then she knew that he was warming up to her and that's what she really wanted. She just wanted him to feel comfortable around her.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:05 am

"Oh why, you're welcome!" He smiled a little when she kissed his cheek. "You uh...you kissed my cheek." Nobody had ever done that before, it felt really nice. The fact that she had to stand on her tiptoes to do it made it more charming, too.

He was very happy he was more comfortable around her physically, it would have gotten frustrating having a girl he liked in his house for a long period of time without being able to touch her for any long periods of time. He'd warmed up to her very quickly, which was strange. Not that he hadn't liked people before, but when he did it always took a very long time for him to trust them at all.

"Oh so Lilah, when would you like to go out for lunch?" He'd stopped stuttering, he felt much less tense and nervous knowing that Lilah felt the same way he did.

Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:08 am

"Yeah I did," she said looking up at him and blushing just a tiny bit. She smiled and rocked back and forth on her heels and then stopped and looked up at him. "Sure lunch would be nice. By the way I'm really glad you feel comfortable enough to kiss me now, you're warming up to me fast, who knows what else could come of this," she said with a giggle and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 8:16 am

He smiled as he watched her rock back and forth on her heels."Yeah, I'm really happy I'm more comfortable around you too. It's actually a tremendous pain in the ass feeling uncomfortable and painful every time someone touches you," he laughed. He took her by her hands and started leading her out of the room. "Well come on then, let's eat! I'm excited, I haven't been out in a long time." He was actually a bit apprehensive about going out, but he didn't want to spoil the moment by showing it. Besides, he was sure that he'd be fine as long as he was out with her, she seemed pretty socially capable. Even if she was a little awkward.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 9:48 pm

"I can imagine that wouldn't be fun," she said with a smile. She looked up at him as they stood there talking to each other. "Um alright then, I'm excited," she smiled and took his hand; letting him lead her out of the room. It had been a while since she'd been out with anyone, and she was excited to be finally going out with someone. Even if it was someone she had just met, in a strange way.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:12 am

He led her out to a side door that led outside and opened it for her. "I uh...thank you for going out with me, by the way. I really appreciate that." Even if he hadn't kidnapped her and tried to kill her, he still wasn't really the kind of person he thought anybody would like to be seen with in public. "I uh....I will do my best not do anything, you know, stupid," he laughed.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:14 am

She smiled at him, "are you thanking me for going out with you?" she asked with a laugh. She didn't think that he should be thanking her for going out with him, that's just silly. "Don't worry about it, just don't do anything killerish and we'll be fine," she said with a smile. She just wanted to go out and have some fun with him; hoping that maybe he wouldn't have urges to kidnap and kill anyone if he was already out with her.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:22 am

"Oh um sorry," he laughed. "I just thought...nevermind." He looked back at her and smiled. "Anyway, I won't like flip out and kill everyone in the restaraunt if that's what you're worried about." He felt a little bad that he had to reassure her that he wouldn't kill anybody. "Any way, don't worry about it, ya know? We'll uh...we'll have a good time. It'll be fun. So what kinda food do you like any way?" He decided that he wanted to change the subject before it lingered on his funny little hobbies for too long. "I really enjoy cereal, actually. Especially froot loops. I mean not so much anymore, but you know. I like some meat, but not like beef or anything, you know? Cause then it bleeds, and...I dunno. That's kinda creepy, don't ya think?"
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:26 am

She giggled at his rambling, "you're cute when you ramble. And don't even try to argue with me about that, cause you know I'll win. Anyways, I like most kinds of foods, I'm not too picky. So you can choose where we eat and stuff," she said with a smile. She wasn't really worried about him killing everyone in the restaurant, she knew that he wasn't like that. So she decided to just trust him and let it all play out.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:34 am

He blushed a little and looked down at the floor. "I am not cute." He laughed. "I uhh I know you'll win that argument, but I uhh I will deny it anyway." He led her around the house to his car and unlocked the door. "So uhh anyway, I think we might go to this cute little place that I like if that's okay, it's uh...it's a bit far away but you know, it's on a nice property and I like to drive anyway." He opened the passenger side door of the car for her, he figured he'd be a gentleman to make up for when he bashed her brains in and tried to kill her. He was glad that he trusted her not to go all crazy, especially since she hadn't seen any evidence that he wasn't absolutely insane.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 5:37 am

She smiled and got into the car, "that's fine with me, I don't mind long drives." She didn't, she used to love when her and her family went on long trips in the car. "So what kind of little place is it?" she asked, just wanting to talk to him more really; she didn't want their conversation to die. For some reason she liked talking to him; for someone who was crazy he sure was nice to talk to. Definitely a lot better than most of the 'normal' people that she knew.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 01, 2010 6:08 am

"Well uh," he stopped and looked at the car for a minute. Blood was dripping out of the exhaust pipe. It made a kind of whooshing, gurgling sound not unlike what a lung popping sounded like. "Uh, it's just...it's nice, it's a little uhh pub type place almost, but there are tables to eat at in there too, it's just good times, they got lots of good. And it's not like a big chain or anything, so it's uh..." the stream coming out of the exhaust pipe was puddling underneath the car. The whooshing sounded almost like words now, like whispering. "Umm...say, do you hear anything? Like leaking? In my car? Maybe the uh...brake...fluid?" The blood suddenly stopped and the car made a groaning noise for a second before becoming silent again. He stared at it for a good 5 seconds before saying anything. "I need a new car. This one's broken. Anyway, uhh what was I saying?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: