Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:54 am

"Yes, you're very odd, but it's funny in a kinda sick, kinda strange little way." Being a sick, strange little person, he didn't really mind that that's what her sense of humour was like. "It's alright though, because what you just said's probably the nicest thing anyone's ever said to me. I mean, I know you don't have much competition but even if you did, I'm sure it would have been," he laughed. "You um...make me really happy, too." He looked back at her for a little while and cocked his head a little to the side. "You know...you've been looking at my eyes for an awfully long time." He was almost embarassed, it was weird enough that she'd seen him in the first place, but now she was looking at him for extended periods of time! He was flattered, he just wasn't used to it.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 7:57 am

"I um just really like your eyes. They change colour when the light hits them and they have that pretty colour ring around them," she said with a smile as she continued to look up at them. "Um are we gonna finish the fun tour? I was really enjoying holding your hand and walking around the house with you."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:09 am

"Yeah, right, I'm sorry," he said. "I just got a bit distracted by how pretty you were." He laughed and took her hand. "Anyway, let's uh continue, shall we?" He led her down the hallway and out into a little addition to the house made entirely of glass. The glass was a little dirty and it was hard to see outside, but sunlight still came in through the windows. There was a stone fountain in the middle and plants all around. "So this is the uhh greenhouse type bit, I always wanted one of these. Just for you know, pretty flowers and things like that. Cause I haven't ever successfully had a pet and up until now, no friends, so you know. I had to have something living in here with me to keep me company. I regret to say that I didn't build the fountain, isn't that sad? Oh also, please note that there are no hanging baskets. Because I fucking HATE hanging baskets. Please, don't ever bring one into my sight." He laughed a little. "Uh, sorry." He couldn't control his little outbursts over silly things sometimes. But he really did hate hanging baskets.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:12 am

(lol! HANGING BASKETS!)

"Aw, thank you," she said with a smile. She took his hand again and walked with him when they went into the room with all of the glass she looked around. "It's really pretty. Maybe a little later we can clean the glass and buy some plants and make it really pretty in here together, what do you think?" she said looking up at him with a smile. She actually really wanted to do that, she thought that it would be a really fun and great idea.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:19 am

(IKNOW! IM SO FUNNY Squee! I DONT KNOW WHY I PUT THAT FACE BUT HES RETARDED AND CUTE AND AWESOME)

"Yeah, that'd be nice," he looked around and gave her hand a gentle squeeze. "You have a lot of good ideas, you know that? I have no idea where I'd be without you, Lilah. Well I mean, okay, I do, but you know. It's nowhere good," he laughed. He felt a bit weird that she was such a big part of his life after only knowing her for a day, but he didn't really mind. "I think that'd be fun, though. Home improvement! I'd like that, this place needs a touch-up anyway. It's been ages since I built any of it." Most of his time and energy had been spent building strange restraint or torture devices recently, and he wasn't very proud of that in retrospect. But that was alright, he could change all of that now that Lilah was here.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:23 am

"We could start with this room and then maybe we can work on some others. We can buy paint and maybe a new counter and make the place more yours. And we can do it together, it'll be really fun," she said with a smile. "In case you didn't notice I'm really excited," she said with a laugh. "I also can't wait for lunch, we're going out somewhere. I haven't been out to lunch with someone in a long time."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 8:27 am

"Alright, I'll think about what other rooms need painting. And I'm excited for lunch too, actually." He felt weird eating out in public, but it was okay as long as he was going with Lilah. "Uhh any idea where you'd like to go by the way? I have a bunch of cash around my house in various places so expense isn't really a problem." He didn't trust banks and was convinced that they could collapse any minute, so almost all of his money was in cash hidden in vaults around the house. Most of it he got through unscrupulous methods, he hadn't worked for a while. At least since he bought the house, and he couldn't even remember when that was. Actually, he couldn't remember if the house was his at all, but he did remember buying the supplies to fix it up with his own money.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 5:55 am

"I'm not really sure. How about you pick? You haven't been out in a while, you might as well pick," she said with a smile. She wasn't too good at making decisions, and she thought it would be nice for him to pick where they ate, since he hadn't been out in a while. She smiled up at him and was holding his hand, she really liked how his hands felt, they were surprisingly soft.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:23 am

"Um, alright," he thought for a minute. He was happy she was letting him pick, but he didn't really remember many places. He'd obviously seen restaraunts when he was out hunting, but he didn't really know which ones were good and which ones weren't. "Uh there's this little joint that's not very far away that I used to like a lot, it's not like fast food but it's not terribly fancy either. I'm not sure if it's still there, but you know. We could give it a try."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:27 am

"Alright, that sounds fine with me. I'm up for pretty much anything so I don't mind," she said with a smile. "Oh you should show me around upstairs, we've only really seen down here." She smiled, still holding his hand. She was very excited about going out to lunch with Liam, she wondered if he was considering it a date date or just a fun time out with a friend, she was afraid to ask though. She figured that she would eventually find out.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 6:39 am

"Oh alright, sure thing," he laughed and led her back into the room indoors and up the spiral staircase by her hand. "Be careful on here though, the steps are narrow." He didn't didn't want her to hurt herself or anything silly like that, because that would just be bad. That would ruin their well thought-out lunch plans completely! When they reached the top of the stairs, they came out in a little room with all sorts of trinkets, masks, posters, an old vinyl record player, and various other assorted shit lining the walls and cluttering the floor. "Now thiiis, this is where I store everything I'm not using at the time. And that," he gestured to a trunk on the floor "is full of nasty, harmful things that I'm not using at the time, and you really do not want to open it. Just for the record. Oh, but come with me, I have something awesome to show you." He led her out of the room down a hallway and into a large, mostly empty room at the end of the house. "Now this is uh, the land drops away behind my house a bit as you can see, so I thought I needed a good view." He turned to the far wall, which as mostly covered by a huge bay window. "This is where I go to be alone sometimes, I love watching the sun set over the highway up on the hill. See? You can see it over there in the distance. I also like watching the cars pass at night. Like little...like little fireflies. Metal fireflies. Whatever," he laughed. "You get the point. It's pretty, damnit."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:16 am

She smiled, "thank you for telling me, knowing me I would have tripped if you didn't," she laughed a little bit. She was careful as they walked up the steps; she took a mental note not to ever go into that one room, that certainly wasn't something that she wanted to see. When they got to the room with a great view she smiled, "the view is really nice. I can see why you come here to get away from things. I would too." She looked out of the window, the view was really pretty. "One night we have to come up here and sit and watch the sunset from this window, if that's okay with you," she turned to look at him, giving him a smile. She would really love it if they did that, the view was just so amazing.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:29 am

"I'm glad you like it! I thought you would." He looked out the window at the cars passing for a moment. "Yeah, I think I'd like that a lot. We should do that. I'll just get another chair up here and we can sit and watch it together." He really would like someone to watch it with, the view was very romantic in a sort of way and he was almost tired of watching it alone. "We can do that any time you want, you know when we're not busy." They already had so much to do together, it was very strange. He'd never been busy before, he had to think of things to fill up his day. Now he had things to watch and paint and draw and he was going to eat lunch and watch the sunset with someone and all sorts of normal things that normal people do. "I'm uh glad you're my friend, by the way," he smiled at Lilah. "I really do like you a great deal."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:43 am

"I can't wait, the view here is great," she said with a smile. She looked out the window one last time before she turned around to face him. She walked over so she was a little closer to him, she wasn't too close to the point where she was touching him, but he could touch her very easily if he wanted to. "I'm glad you're my friend too, you've actually made my life a lot better, even if you don't believe it when I say that. Who would have known that getting kidnapped would change my life and make it better," she said with a small laugh. She hoped that her saying that wouldn't make him feel bad because that certainly wasn't the goal. She wanted to let him know that it was okay that he had done it, it meant that they had met and now they had each others company.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:51 am

"Thank you, I appreciate it." He reached out slowly and took both of her hands. "Uh, So I shouldn't feel bad about that whole thing? Because I still kind of do." The more he grew to like Lilah actually, the more he felt like that was really a dick move of him to hit her over the head and kidnap her with the intention of torturing her to death. "I mean, I'm personally glad I did it but you know. It's just weird to me that you would be glad I did it as well. But thank you, you're handling this very well. Which reminds me uh, you can leave any time you want, by the way. Because I know you won't tell anybody about me because you just don't seem like that kind of person. I mean not that I want you to go or anything because um I definitely don't, I do enjoy your company, uh I enjoy it quite a lot actually. I'm just uh saying. You know." He was doing that stuttery thing again, he couldn't help himself. Even though he was comfortable talking to someone who wasn't chained up or severely injured now, Lilah still made him a bit nervous. It was in a different way than before, though.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 7:55 am

"I mean obviously it was bad while it was happening but we wouldn't have met otherwise, so yeah it's a good thing. And don't you worry I'm not going anywhere," she said with a smile. She didn't plan on going anywhere she liked him a lot and his company was great. "You're nervous again, why is that?" she asked with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:01 am

"Oh alright, and um I'm glad you're not going anywhere, actually," he said with a laugh. "Oh uh...I'm not nervous. I mean, if I was it would just be cause uh, you know. You're uh...you're nice, and very pretty and everything and uh like I said I really like you so um, you know. You might make me nervous just cause I uh want to impress you and I want you to like me too and stuff, and you know uhh I'm trying hard to make it work. Especially since we sort of...got off on the wrong foot. You know? So uh um that's all. Also, I'm just awkward. But that's due to years of social under-exposure," he chuckled a bit. "Plus, you're awkward too, right? So it's great! We're perfect for ea..." he trailed off, he didn't really want to finish that sentence in the interest of not making things any more awkward than they already were. "So yeah, that's uh why."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 8:07 am

"For each other," she said, finishing his sentence with a smile. "I love it when two people are thinking the same thing and one of them finally says it," she said with a little laugh. She was really glad that he had said something like that, it meant that he liked her in the way that she liked him. In a way a lot of people would frown upon because she knew what he was and she still loved him.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:54 am

"Oh yeah, I love that too." He didn't really love it that much, mainly because it meant that other people knew what he were thinking. Although, he did realize that he wasn't a very subtle person. "So uh wait, you think that we're uh you know, perfect for each other too?" He really wasn't expecting her to say that at all. Actually, he didn't expect her to like him at all, much less in the way that he liked her. "Cause I mean, that'd be very nice of you if you uh thought that," he said with a laugh. He was getting very nervous again, he was worried she might leave when she figured out how much he liked her. Because after all, that's sort of creepy. Who wants to find a bunch of creepy shit someone has and then at the end of it find out "oh by the way, I love you!" Nobody.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 6:58 am

She laughed a little, "yeah I do think that...you're a lot nicer and everything than you think you are. Although I see why you don't think so, but trust me. And it's true I do like you a great deal... I hope that doesn't like scare you or anything, since we just met and all." She was worried that he might think that she was crazy, she liked him a lot, even after finding out what he did and what he did to her. She felt a little crazy for feeling that way too, but she did.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:05 am

His eyes lit up and he smiled back at her. "Really? Thank you, that's very nice of you!" And it doesn't really scare me. I mean people like each other after a day sometimes, right? I mean most of the time not uh..." he looked around "not like this, but you know. Same concept. I like you a great deal as well, so why would I be scared?" He took her hands in his. "Oh and uh don't worry about seeming crazy or anything like that, cause you're not. And besides, who am I to judge crazy?" He laughed a little and looked into her eyes. He was glad he could do things like initiate physical contact and look into her eyes now, it made it much easier to be romantic.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:08 am

She smiled, "I'm glad you like me too and I'm glad that you don't think I'm crazy." She said looking into his eyes, she smiled and blushed a little bit. His eyes were the first things that she saw when she saw him. They were so beautiful, even when he was still planning on killing her and torturing her she thought they were beautiful.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:23 am

He chuckled a little and brushed a piece of pair out of her face. "You're blushing, you know. Don't be embarassed though, it's just a little cute." Everything bubbly and awkward she did was really cute to him. He kept his hand on her face and kept brushing her cheek. Actually, she looked very pretty right at that moment standing in front of his window looking up at him. After he looked into her eyes for a minute, he leaned forward and gave her a gentle little kiss on her mouth.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:25 am

After they had been looking at each other for a little while, she saw him move closer, and she felt his lips softly touch hers. She really liked it, it felt so nice. When they slowly pulled away she said in a whisper, "you kissed me...not too long ago you couldn't even hold my hand," she smiled really big. It was great, they had made really good progress. "It felt nice..."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 7:38 am

"Uh yeah, I guess I did..." he smiled down at her. "I couldn't have done that a while ago. See what you do to me? It's wonderful." He kept brushing her cheek with his hand. "It did? Really? I mean I guess I'll just have to do it again then!" He chuckled and leaned in closer to her face to kiss her again, for longer this time. He was really happy that she'd helped him come out a little, if he was already going about kissing people after knowing her for a day, he couldn't wait to see how much he would improve after he'd known her for a while. When he pulled back, he had a big smile on his face too. "I'm sorry about that, I just couldn't stop myself," he laughed. "You just walked right into it, what can i say?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: