Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:57 am

"It is a bit of a spooky house, I'll definitely give you that," he laughed. "Don't worry, it looks much prettier in the daylight." He was a bit embarassed, but he really did want to stay the night in her room. "Oh um, thank you," he actually blushed a little. Possibly for the first time in about 15 years. "I'll hold you to that, you know. I might just stay in here all night. You know, just to make you feel better and to keep you safe. You never know these days, there are some real psychos runnin around out there!" This was also one of the first real jokes he'd made in a long time. Lilah really made him come out a lot more, and he managed to be significantly more sane around her.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:00 am

"Well I can't wait to see it," she said with a big smile. She saw him blush and it made her smile again, he was making her do that a lot, it was the first time he had done that and it made her feel special that he would be even a little comfortable doing that. "Well I honestly wouldn't mind, it might be fun to spend the night with you," she said with a big smile. "Um...do you happen to maybe have something I could wear? Jeans aren't too comfortable to sleep in..."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:12 am

"Oh uh alright, thank you," he smiled. "Yeah, lemme see, I think I got something around here. He dug a pair of pajama pants out of the drawer. He wasn't sure if they had originally belonged to him or if he'd lifted them off of one of his "friends" because he thought they were cool-looking, but he decided to spare Lilah that detail. "Uhh how about these? You think they'll fit? If you want to uh try them on or something I can turn around or whatever." He personally didn't really mind if she changed in front of him, his sex drive had sort of rusted away and died in the time he'd had no friends. But he felt like staring at someone you just tried to kill change had to be violating some kind of social norm, so he thought it would be nice to give her her privacy.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 am

"They should be fine," she said with a smile. She took them gently from his hands, "um, I'll just change here, just don't watch," she blushed a little bit. She quickly changed into the pants, they were comfortable and the fit wasn't too bad. "These should be alright, they are a little big," she smiled and laid down on the bed, but didn't get in the covers yet.

"Where are you gonna be the whole night Liam?" she asked him while looking around the room, there weren't really many places at all to sit.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:22 am

"Alright," he said and turned around while she changed. "Well, that's good, I think they have an adjustable waistband," he laughed. "And um...I'm not sure, I can probably just sit on the floor for a while, I really don't mind." He didn't, he'd spent the night in worse places than on the floor. He might have asked to sleep on the edge of the bed, but it was fairly small. Just because he could hug her doesn't mean he was prepared to snuggle with her all night long. This wouldn't have been a problem if he fell asleep quickly, but he generally didn't, so he'd be pressed up against a sleeping person for hours. Besides, he felt like that would be a silly thing to ask her. He'd pretty much been taught that men and women usually didn't sleep in the same bed when they were at the stage when they were just friends. "Yeah, I can do that. Don't worry about me Lilah, just uh try to get some rest, okay? You need it, you had a...an interesting day today."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:04 pm

"Are you sure the floor might be a little hard...? And what if you fall asleep, sleeping on the floor doesn't sound too enjoyable," she asked him. She didn't want him to be uncomfortable just to make her feel less scared. She looked around for something that he could sit on and maybe sleep on. "What if you bring one of the chairs that were in the corner of the dining room? They looked a little bit comfortable and they were big enough to sleep on," she suggested with a smile. The chairs had been rather large and they had armrests as well as cushions on them. Even though the cushions were a little ripped and teared, he probably didn't care. And she figured that the chair would be so much better than the floor. She didn't want him to be on the hard floor, it was wood all the way through the house. It was a little strange she thought, she'd always enjoyed carpet; but then she thought about how hard it was to get stains out of carpet and she wondered if that's why it was all wood. She didn't want to ask though that would just be rude and little bit awkward.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:25 am

"Yeah," he laughed. "It is a bit hard. I really oughtta get some fucking carpets but well...you know. Stains." He started walking to the door. Anyway, uh I will go get one of those chairs actually, they are pretty comfy. Thanks for suggesting it," he smiled at her. "So don't you worry, I will be right back. Feel free to look around the room if you want, but uh not if it hurts or anything. Cause you know, I want you to rest, I don't want you to hurt yourself or anything like that. That would be bad, so anyway um...I'll be back, don't worry about me or anything." He left to go get a chair and mentally kicked himself in the ass. You're like a broken record. Except broken records are less awkward than you, because they can't say um every other word. Idiot.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:29 am

She laughed a little bit as he explained why he didn't have carpets, for the same reason that she thought. She was just so smart. She smiled at him, "alright, I think I'll just keep still, I don't want to risk hurting myself. I'll be waiting for you to return." After he left to get the chair all she could think was, I wish he would come back.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:36 am

He went downstairs and picked up one of the big armchairs with a little bit of difficulty. He dragged it up the stairs and across the floor and set it down next to Lilah's bed. "Oh, there we go. Much more comfortable. Thank you for that lovely suggestion, you're just so smart." He sat there and stared at her awkwardly for a second. "I'm sorry uh...so are you going to bed now?" He wasn't really sure whether to turn off the lights or what. He, personally, wouldn't have felt very comfortable sleeping in a bed knowing that he was gonna sit in an arm chair and stare at him while he slept all night. But then again, he'd also seen firsthand all the horrific things he'd done to people whereas she, up until this point, was mostly ignorant. Oh sure, there had been the corpses but violent murder was something you just can't understand until you watch it happening yourself. Oh well. Whatever floats her boat, I guess.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:40 am

She smiled as he came back, "welcome back, and you're welcome," she said to him as he sat down. "I suppose I can try, I'm not sure how well I'll fall asleep though. It being a new place and all," she said with a small sigh. "Did you maybe wanna talk about something for a little bit? Maybe if we talk I'll get tired or something."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:50 am

"Aww um, alright," he sighed and looked around. "Do you um have anything you wanna talk about? I don't really um have much to say." He wasn't really telling the truth, he did have quite a bit to say. After all, he hadn't talked to anyone except for making small talk before he killed them for years. He really didn't like to talk about himself was all. Mainly because of the whole killing people thing, but it also just made him uncomfortable. Especially since she was new in his life, he didn't feel quite right around her yet. He wanted to ask her some questions about her life, but he couldn't think of any. "I'd ask you more specific things but you know...well, not to be awkward or anything but uh...I've been following you. For a little while. So I know like where you work and where you live and things like that."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 3:53 am

She smiled and laughed a little, "Well I suppose that's alright, that saves me the trouble of telling you that kind of thing then doesn't it?" She thought for a moment, "you sure you don't have anything that you wanna say? I can't really think of anything right now..." she let out a small laugh. "If you didn't notice though I laugh when I'm nervous," she looked up and smiled at him. She like that he was willing to sit here and talk to her until she fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:02 am

"It's alright," he laughed too. "In case you haven't noticed, I'm an idiot when I'm nervous." He thought for a minute. "Well...I mean, I could tell you a bit about myself. Just avoid certain topics and we should be alright," he chuckled. "Um...okay, so here's a fun fact for you. I may not seem like the kind of guy that would, but I really love Scooby-Doo. It's true. I do. Nobody knows that." He'd make a joke about how now that he'd told her he had to kill her, but that didn't quite seem appropriate in the circumstances. "But yeah, it's pretty much the greatest thing. I don't know what kinda psycho tries to scare people away from something by dressing up in a latex monster mask, but that's alright. Real freaks runnin around out there, you know?"
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:05 am

She laughed a little bit, "I would say an idiot, maybe just a little stuttery? is that a word, I don't think that's a word..." She listened as he told her about his love for scooby doo, "I used to love that show! I can never find it on anymore..." It was true whenever she went to look for it, it was never on. She hadn't watched it in a very long time and it made her a little sad. "Other than...you know...what do you like to do?" she wanted to learn more about what he liked to do, especially if they were gonna be spending time together.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:16 am

"I know! Isn't it sad? If we ever run out of things to do here, I have like ten million episodes recorded," he laughed a little nervously. He felt kinda silly for recording Scooby-Doo, but before there was nobody around to judge him. And even if there was, they had bigger things to worry about than their opinion of a saturday morning cartoon. "But thank you, haha I think stuttery's a word. It should be! It has a nice flow to it. Stuttery. Anyway, uh I really like to...I like cards a lot, actually. I mean I can't really play with anyone so I usually end up playing solitaire, but cards are fun. Movies, too. I really enjoy watching old horror movies, which is a bit ironic. It's not even that they scare me it's just...like, take Halloween for example. Or Friday the 13th, or any of those movies. Uhh slashers, I think the kids are calling them. It's just interesting to see what people see when they look at people like...well, me. Heh." He looked around the room a little, he couldn't keep his eyes in the same place when he talked. "It's just funny to me how they're like monsters hiding in the bushes in all those flicks. Also, I just think spooky things are fun. That's why I like Scooby-Doo, too. I mean I wish I didn't, because it's so cliche, but I do. But uh I digress, I also enjoy...hell, I dunno. I mean, to tell you the truth a lot of my time is spent talking to inanimate objects or fleeing in pants-shitting terror from something that's not really there, it really eats into my social life. But I do like uh...I like to build things, actually. I actually built some parts of this house. I mean usually the things I build aren't so nice, but you know. It's something to do. Oh and art, actually. Um, like you I used to do art. I think I have some drawings or paintings hanging aroudn here somewhere, I don't do it so much anymore though. Not because I don't have the time, because God knows I do, but you know. I don't know, I just can't anymore I guess." He trailed off, he realized he'd been rambling on for quite some time. He sort of hoped he wasn't boring Lilah or anything, although that would help her sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:28 am

She was listening to him the whole time, she heard everything that he'd said. "Don't worry about the Scooby Doo thing, I like it too, and that's awesome that you have so many recorded we should definitely watch those sometime!" She smiled at him, it was nice to actually have a normal talk with him, it had been hard before because they were both either being crazy sarcastic or they were nervous out of their minds; but things were starting to settle down it seemed. "I think it should be also, it just seems to flow really well. I like to say that, flow," she laughed. "Isn't flow kind of a funny word? I'm being crazy...aren't I?" she laughed a little bit more, mostly just at herself and how dumb she sounded sometimes.

"Really Slasher movies? I've seen like one of them and it scared me and I for sure can't watch them alone. I feel like if I watched them with someone and they were there when I was scared later it would make it a lot better, you know? Movies tend to scare me easily, I guess that kind of makes me a pansy, doesn't it?" she asked with a small chuckle. "Oh well, I don't really mind that they scare me, I would still be willing to watch them. Just in case you wanted to watch them or something at one point. You would just have to sleep in the same room as me again, if that's okay with you. If it's not don't ever show me a slasher film," she said with a big smile as she looked at him. He wasn't far from her, he was actually sitting right at the side of the bed on the comfortable chair.

"You used to draw? I'm sure that you can still do it, you just haven't been inspired! Who knows maybe you'll take up drawing again at some point," she said with a smile. "I used to draw things also, I kinda stopped as well actually. I guess I just forgot about it and how much I used to like it. And my job was taking up all my time."
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:36 am

"Well, good! I'd really like that, Lilah." he laughed at her, she wasn't very sure of herself sometimes. "You're fine, trust me. I know crazy, you're just silly. Silly in a good way, though. It's kinda cute, actually." Usually, he would avoid the word 'cute' like the plague, but he figured it was okay since she had called him cute earlier. Which was never, ever, ever an adjective used to describe him at all. Ever.

"No, that doesn't make you a pansy, actually. I mean, they are fairly good. Halloween remains a good flick to this day." He laughed and looked down at the floor for a second. "Actually, um I might show you one some time. Because um this is really fun and I don't think I'd mind not sleeping alone for once," he looked and smiled at her. The fact that watching a slasher movie with a murderer would comfort her was a bit odd, but he didn't care. He just wanted an excuse to sleep in her room again, he really loved her company.

"That's very sad, actually. About the drawing." He looked around. "Maybe we should do it together sometime! That would be fun, right? Maybe I can do it again." He loved that they already had a few activities to do lined up, this was really working out much better than he thought it would at first.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:42 am

She blushed a little, "really? well thanks! That's nice of you to say," she said with a smile. A few people had called her cute before. She was told that she could be adorably clueless sometimes, but not in a ditzy way, in a cute way. And she was okay with that. Also, when she was nervous that always got a little bit worse and it showed a lot more.

"That would be great! I love having you in here, just so you know. I like your company. I know you probably never hear that but for some reason having you around makes me feel safe. Because I know that you can protect me if you need to and you promised me that you wouldn't hurt me and you've stuck to that so far; so I trust you." She smiled at him, wanting him to know why she really liked his company and why she hadn't run away.

"That would be fun we should do that sometime. And I can't wait to see what kind of things you draw, even if it's a little weird," she said with a small laugh.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:54 am

"Any time! It's true, and thank you for trusting me, that means a lot," he smiled up at her again. "I will protect you, I promise. And by the way, I really enjoy your company too. And it is a little weird, but hey I'm...weird. To say the least so you know, that's what you expect, right?" He laughed a little, he was having fun talking to Lilah. He was almost sad that she was going to sleep soon, he would be lonely without her. Which was strange, he hadn't been lonely in forever. For some reason, he'd miss Lilah more than he had missed the rest of the world for the past 5 years. "I can't wait to do all this stuff with you, it's gonna be really great."
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:56 am

"It's nice to know you have someone who's willing to protect you," she said with a smile. "And I'm glad it's you because I know for a fact that you can!" She laughed a little bit. "I can't wait either, all this stuff is just so great! She yawned a bit, "I'm getting really tired..." she yawned again. Her head was on the pillow and she had made her way into the covers not too long before.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:01 am

He smiled down at her and laughed a little bit. "Want me to turn out the light for you? I'll stay right here and watch you the whole night, I promise." He didn't want her to be scared or uncomfortable in his house, and he would protect her. Not that he thought there would be anything that would hurt her, but still. And she was right, he could do a good job keeping her safe. He was probably just about the most threatening person in the surrounding area. "Oh, also, I probably won't sleep like I said, so I can make you breakfast in the morning if that's what you want. IS there anything in particular you'd like?"
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:06 am

"Um yeah, can you do that? And please make sure that you won't leave or I will definitely be scared..." she said with a small laugh. "And um maybe a piece of french toast and an egg? If that's possible... if that that's okay, just let me know what you have," she said with a smile. She was starting to drift off a little bit, but she wasn't quite asleep yet.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:12 am

"Okay, sure thing," he said and shut out the light. He returned to the armchair and sat down beside her. "I'm still right here, Lilah," he said and reached out and touched her hand gently. "Try to get some sleep, you've had a rough day. And yeah, sure, I can make you some french toast and eggs for you." He actually loved french toast, it was one of his favorite things to eat. He could tell even in the dark that she was starting to nod off. She looked kinda cute when she was tired, actually. Well she always looked a bit cute, but she looked especially cute when she was sleepy. Maybe it was just cause she was curled up in a ball. Oh well. He hoped nothing bothered him tonight, he didn't wanna wake her up by running around and throwing a shitfit and yelling at the air and throwing furniture. That would be rather rude.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:17 am

"Alright, um thanks a lot, I really appreciate it!" she said with a smile, that he couldn't really see as it was pretty dark in the room. The bed was pretty comfortable and she really liked his company. She continued to fall asleep, she was getting really close. "Hey, Liam... Thanks for um...letting...me stay here." she said just as she was finishing falling asleep.
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 5:28 am

He chuckled a little as she fell asleep. "Any time...good night, Lilah." He waited until she was fully asleep and pulled up the covers a little bit. He waited a minute and then reached out and gently touched the side of her face. He realized that it was a little weird to touch someone while they were sleeping, but he couldn't help it. He was just wanted to know what her face felt like, he hadn't felt anyone's...well, ever. He leaned back in his chair, stared up at the ceiling and waited. "I really hope they stay quiet tonight."

When the clock hit 9, he stood up a bit shakily and started to walk downstairs to make her breakfast. He'd kept his promise and not slept all night, and he tried to go downstairs as quietly as he could so that he wouldn't he wake her. He made her toast and egg quickly and went back up to her room and put it on the little bedside table. He touched her shoulder gently. "Hey, Lilah? I hope you slept well, well actually I know you did. Cause I was uh...anyway, I uh made you breakfast but I wasn't sure how well you were feeling so I thought I'd bring it up to you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]   Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emo Duckey and Redgrieve [Mature]
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: