Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Pip

Pip

The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:04 am

"Why do you play dumb with me. Is it because you think I am an absent minded person?" she spat, flying upwards violently. "Fine, you know what, don't tell me, have fun without me." she said, flying away, only to return to take a curly fry. She sat in the braches above, tears falling down her face. 'I thought you trusted me...' she said in Mai's head.

'Why do you lie...' she moaned, Juki was sitting before her, scratching herself on a bug. She checked her hand, and could feel the hate that poured out of her. 'I help you, and you do this..' she called again.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:15 am

Mai blinked for a moemnt before shaking her head, "That's not it at all, Nachi!" She exclaimed, frowning. Just to hear that come out of the small girl's mouth already made Mai feel bad. "Nachi, please don't.." She noticed she flew away before coming back for a curly fry. She heard it in her head and frowned, starting to think and hoping Nachi would hear it. Nachi, I do trust you.. I-It's just.. I'm so nervous, I haven't ever told anyone who I like. She folded her hands together, slowly eating her hotdog. She truly hoped that Nachi wouldn't be angry at her.

She took in deep breaths, hoping Nachi would come down so they could clear the air with each other for now.
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:22 am

Nachi felt her body sting, andshe couldn't help but fall, the pain that her body underwent was like being dipped in fire. She let out a scream, only Mai could hear. And thats when it happened. Her body changed, she became bigger, to the size of a toddler, and her hair had changed, from a beautiful pink, to a jet black color, with streaks of blood red. Her eyes went from chocolate brown to being snow white, and ocean blue. Her kitty hoodie was replaced by a dragonscale armor, and her hair was pulled into tight pigtails. Her feet were covered with plate boots, and her voice changed, to a musical one, which was formed by many voices. "Speak humani." the body spoke, the voices mingiling to create an eery and haunting sound.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:28 am

Mai continued to eat, pressing her lips together. She was waiting for Nachi to come down and calm down. Though when she heard the scream, she covered her ears for a moment. "Wh-What...?" She asked before pressing her lips together. She then noticed Nachi grow bigger and change. She blinked, staring at the figure for a moment or so. ". . .Nachi..?" She murmured quietly. Was that really Nachi or was she some kind of schizophrenic fairy thing..? She shook her head for a moment, still staring at the..transformed..Nachi.
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:34 am

"Its Cross, Nachi has been, out for a bit." she snickered, eyes sparkling, she saw the peoples expressions. And she smiled, revealing pointy teeth. "Hello." she said bowing, as she pulled out a sword, to big for her own good. "Look, I need to protect you, there is something here. Another guardian, of an evil person." she hissed.

She tapped her wolf pin, a black wolf appeared in thin air. "This, is Lumi." she said, petting the wolf. Before it disappeared into a pin. She clicked her boots, and put the sword back. "There is a difference between me and Nachi, I am the evil part, I am a thief and murderer, I trained the Amazons, and all of the warriors in history to this very day. Nachi is a magician, feble attempts at fighting she puts on. She can change at will, and she has." she grinned again, revealing teeth that could pierce flesh.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:38 am

"Cross...? Interesting.." she pressed her lips together before she noticed people had been looking. She bit her lip lightly. Wonderful, just wonderful. She then raised an eyebrow. An evil person and another guardian? "Interesting.. Can you tell who it is?"

She then looked to see the wolf and tilted her head to the side. "I figured as much." She spoke before listening. This.. Yeah, this was interesting. Mai would now remember that, apparently, Nachi was easy to irritate from simple misunderstandings. Just what she needed..
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:57 am

She smiled, "They won't remember me dear. And the person, can't tell, its a she though, and she is heading this way." she said. Cross grabbed her hand and began running, crossing corners, fences, amd eventually to a safer area. "You can rest now." she said looking around. And at the worst time ever, Nachi came back.

"I am soo tired." she said, lying down and flying. "So, did ya like my act, and Cross?" she asked, a mischevious grin on her face. "But the threat is real, I kid you not." she said, spinning in the air. And she skipped to her. "But seriously. Tell me."
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 6:11 am

Mai blinked, tilting her head to the side before blinking. "Ah.. I see.." She raised an eyebrow before nodding a bit. Once Cross grabbed her hand, Mai followed and raised an eyebrow at all the maneuvering they had done. Once Cross said she was able to rest she pressed her lips together. Soon enough she noticed Nachi had come back. How weird..

She looked to Nachi and watched as she flew around before blinking, "I see.." She then watched as Nachi had told her to tell who she liked. "Well..." She looked around the corner before gasping, blushing madly. "There he is..That's him...!" she whispered, gently pointing to a young man (But with Jet black hair, light green eyes, no jewel, and no bunny ears. xD) He was laughing with a few of his friends, making numerous hand gestures. "But he barely knows I exist, I'm sure of it.." She leaned against the wall, pressing her lips together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: