Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] Empty
PostSubject: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 9:44 am

{The roleplay's rated M for Mature. It is not for the faint of heart, you have been warned. ;B}

The steps seemed to be taking much longer than they should be. As hard as it was to get the words straight, the look on the young woman's face was deceiving. A straight face, just to make sure things didn't get too painful. She still cared for him and loved him, but it was time to move on. Better now than never, she figured. She looked down at the ground, her dark medium brown hair swaying in the wind. Her green eyes had taken a sudden interest in the cement sidewalk she had been walking on for the past few minutes. She would be meeting him any minute now. The young woman, stared up at the sky. A perfect blue sky for such an imperfect moment. Lorraine Reese was her name, breaking up with her boyfriend.. That was the game.

It's not you, it's me..No, that's too cliched I just need to tell him the truth and nothing else. And that was what she was going to stick with. She took her hand, brushing her locks of hair away from her eyes. The girl was quite a site. Pretty eyes, light peachy skin, silky hair, a curvy figure and ample hips and chest, and she always had the strongest of voices- Which sometimes got her in the most trouble because of her wit and sarcasm-. She took in a deep breath, sitting down on the bench where she had asked him to meet her. Her hands were folded onto her lap, her eyes were closed. She didn't want to see the world just yet. Not until he was here. Seconds passed into minutes, and soon enough, he was there.

The words came out easily from her mouth. She explained thoroughly why it was over. She still cared
deeply. Before she left, Lorraine took his hands in hers, and left one last kiss to his lips before leaving. She didn't cry, she felt a slight strain on her heart, but it was time to move on. Those were the words that kept running through her mind. Moving on is the best for both of us. It will give us more time to focus on other things.. Lorraine paused after she was a while away from the meeting spot. The day still looked so nice. Too bad the news had made it sound so.. Unpleasant.

She shook it from mind. There wasn't any time to go back and change it, she wasn't going to ever forgive herself if she did. The minutes seemed to pass by as they always did, considering Lorraine was stuck in intense thought. She was soon home, thank goodness. Hands stuffed into her pocket she threw off her jacket and other accessories, heading into her room and stripping out of her clothes before walking to her bathroom. It was nice to be able to live alone. Sure, her parents called her every now and then- It was bothersome at times, nice at others- but she was still basically all by herself.

Soon enough she drew herself a bath and sat there in the warm water. Lorraine's body shivered. It was as if all of her stresses were melting away. Just what she needed. After about a good twenty minutes Lorraine was out and dressed in a comfortable pair of pajama bottoms and a tank top. And now began the process. Lorraine went through out her little home, taking out whatever couple items or photos. Anything that reminded her of him. Instead of throwing them out she stored them in a simple box. Lorraine hated throwing things out. If it was an ex boyfriend that was terrible to her, she would burn everything to a crisp, but in this case she just wanted to suppress the feelings and memories.

The best way? Put it in a box, pay a visit to her attic and never head back up there again. And that was exactly what she did. Once that deed was done Lorrayne started to pace around her home. There were so many things she could do at that moment. But the question was what did she want to do? Soon enough she gave up on figuring out what she wanted to do. She plopped herself on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Who knew she'd feel wiped from just breaking up with someone and disposing of those fun memories?

Oh.. If only she knew of the mess she would soon enough get into...
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:25 am

Tavis met Lor where she asked him, at a park bench that they had often come to whenever the days were sunny and bright. He wondered what she could be wanting to meet for, but he was worried. They hadn't gone out on a date for nearly a week, and he so dearly missed seeing her. He pounded down the sidewalk into the park and looked around, spotting her sitting quietly on a bench. He took a moment to pause, to muse on how beautiful a girl she was. He was lucky to have her, that was for sure. He let a hint of a smile slide onto his lips. He wasn't bad looking himself, but he didn't know it.

He slid onto the bench beside her and looked over at her, eager to see her smile, hear her talk. He was so in love with her. He loved her more than anything else in the world. His life wouldn't be complete without this girl, this perfect girl, who was sitting beside him. He watched as she looked over. As the words poured out of her mouth, his eyes widened and he blinked. His hearing must have been off. He thought that she said she wanted to break up. B-but he loved her. He couldn't live without her. She was his life, the light that lit his path. She got up and kissed him before walking away, while he stared numbly after her.

No words escaped his lips as he sat there, stunned. He was slow to gather his wits, and it was a good thing that he was sitting. Eventually, he shook his head and muttered, "But I love you, Lor. I love you more than anything. I-I don't want to focus on anything else. Please don't go."

It was too late though. Lor was long-gone, and he was completely and utterly lost. No tears came to his eyes; they would come later when he finally realized what just happened. He staggered to his feet and walked back the way he had come, confused. Minutes passed, and he contemplated going after her. What she said, though, struck a nerve. She still loved him, but she wanted to move on. He couldn't understand it, but he did get that she didn't want him to chase after her. It wasn't one of the hard-to-get games that they had indulged in a while ago.

His hand was turning the door to his apartment before he knew it. He stumbled up to his bed and fell into it, going to sleep immediately. It was a weird dream, something with him leaving the city and leaving his life behind. He saw himself as sure, confident, powerful, the sort of man that Lor must have wanted instead of his weak, pitiful self. He was half-way packed when he realized that he wasn't asleep anymore. His hands stopped folding, regarding the shirt in his hand. Did he really want to leave this all behind, at least for a while? Yes, he did. But where was he going to go? The answer came immediately; to his parents house. He finished packing and walked down the street to a parking garage where his car was. He hopped in the little vehicle and drove off.

-- --

A purring corvette drove along the streets, its paint black, its windows tinted, its tires spinning. It was a dream car, the latest model of corvette, sleek and stylish. The people in town gazed after it. They were used to most nice cars, but this one demanded attention. And you didn't see a corvette rolling down the alley of a poorer - but by no means the poorest - neighborhood. It stopped grandly in front of an apartment building and turned off, the sound dying away.

A man stepped out, his clothing black, his eyes covered by sunglasses, and his hair straight, but sexy. He grinned, and his teeth were the right shade of white, not too white to show that they had been bleached, but white enough to be attractive. He went into the building and came down a few minutes later, his arms hefting a small bundle. He looked strong and brave, tough but kind. And he looked rich. The vet pulled away from the building and made a couple of turns, skirting a park and turning into a much richer neighborhood. It still wasn't the best; it was where the middle class lived in the city.

The car parked in front of another building and the man got out. He threw his coat back inside the car and locked it. With confidence he walked up to the building and rung a bell. He stood back, smirking a little bit, waiting for a certain Lorraine Reese to answer the door.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:07 am

How long had it been since Lorraine had gone out with a few of her girlfriends? She wasn't sure, bit she knew that today would mark the first time in quite a while. She was getting ready the best way she could: With music on as she dressed. She hummed to the rhythm just as she started to throw clothes onto the bed. When it came to fun times like these.. She liked taking extra steps. Now, Lorraine wasn't really a priss but she did like looking nice whenever she could. Once she had come to a conclusion on what she wanted to wear she then went on to the next step. The shower. Then again that wasn't anything, just the normal procedure of getting in, spending a few minutes, and then she would come out and dress. She stepped out wearing a short, but still modest, black dress that fit her curves perfectly and only showed a good amount of cleavage.

She slicked her hair back and sat on her bed for a moment, starting to strap on a nice pair of heels before she heard the incessant ringing of her phone. Once she opened it and brought it to her ear, all that could be heard was mindless blabbering. "Raaaaaine! Are you ready yet? I mean, we've got about an hour until we have to leave, but we can still.." After that the words were just running through her ear, into her brain, and then out of the other. She strapped both shoes onto her small feet and at some point or another came back to reality to answer her friend. "I wasn't listening." She stated bluntly at first before laughing quietly, "But you should expect that when you call.. While I'm getting ready." She had some edge to her voice at that point. She disliked being called at a few pioints: When she was sleeping was the worst time to call. The next that would follow would be when she was in the shower. Finally? When she was getting dressed. It was distracting and about ninety percent of the time, she ended up forgetting a few items.

Next came a few more minutes of the blabbering once again. What caught her off guard was the mentioning of Tavis. She paused for a moment before pressing her lips together, "I'd rather you not mention it again. I'm almost ready, so I'll be there in a few, bye." Before her friend even had a chance to apologize for bringing it up, she closed her phone and ended the call. She had been thinking about it for quite a while. She knew that she was his world, and she still loved him, quite a lot..

But she wouldn't be able to forgive herself if she took him back. And there wasn't anything wrong with him. He was such a sweet guy, not a bad looker.. He always followed her around like a puppy and she thought it was completely adorable.. But that was what lead her to the break up in the beginning. He was like a puppy and she was the one tugging on the leash. She had the strongest feeling that she was holding him back. If they were still together, she knew it wouldn't be likely that that would change.

Lorraine shook it from mind. She didn't want to keep thinking of that, she went through her little era of feeling bad, self doubt and denial. Today was going to be a full day of fun, a day to let loose and hang out with a few good friends. She smiled softly at the thought just as a lively rouge lip stick hit her lips. Just a little bit of makeup and a nice outfit. She figured she was ready to go. The bell soon rang, Lorraine paused. "They're here already..?" She mumbled at first. Her eyes glanced over to a digital clock. No, it was too early for them to be here. "Might as well see who's at the door." She sighed, walking out of her room and grabbing a few things on her way out. Down the stairs she headed and finally she was at the door.

Her small hand grasped the knob for a moment and turned, opening the door. "Yes, can I help yo-" Well, this was a site. For a moment or so Lorraine thought she was hallucinating for a moment. There was this handsome as hell guy at her door step. And she felt that this was rehearsed somehow? This man couldn't have picked another perfect moment to come to her door, now that she was dressed up and all ready to go out and party. She thought for a moment.. This was either some weird set up date or.. Her friends decided to mess with her and paid a male stripper to come to her door. She shook the thought, opening the door a little bit more, "Can I help you?" she asked softly, looking to the male, noticing he had been wearing sunglasses. How... Mysterious.
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 10:42 am

"Can I help you?" The words were formed perfectly by Lor's lips. She was so beautiful, so graceful. With her sleek dress, her high heels, and her fresh-out-of-the-shower scent, she looked wonderful. He had been with other girls. He had been with many other girls. None, though, where the same. None were as wonderful, as gorgeous, as intelligent, or anything as her. And so he had come back, but he was different now. He no longer hung on her every word. No, the tables were going to be reversed. He wanted her following him about like a puppy. And she would. They always did.

This newly, transformed Tavis smiled charmingly, and asked in a very low, sexy voice, "May I come in?"

Then he brushed past her, purposefully close enough for her shoulder and arm to rub against his smooth chest. He walked into her living room, as he had done so many times before and looked around at her. She was so sexy, with that little dress on. He wanted to take her right there, but he had to control himself, hold himself back. He wanted to do this perfectly, so that she felt the full impact of the revenge he was about to loose on her. He didn't want to regret a thing about this performance. He didn't want to miss any expressions that flashed across her face as she finally caught on to the game. A cruel smile touched his lips, but was hidden quickly with a friendly one. "I'm sure that you are wondering who I am, but I assure you, I'm not going to kill you or maim you, I promise."

Hey, what are you doing? Why are you with Lor? God damn it! Don't you dare do to her what you did to those other girls! Leave her alone! Do you hear me, you demon? Stop whatever it is you are doing and go fuck some other girl! Leave her alone! A voice in the back of his made him pause and he listened to it with a grin on his face. Of course he was going to take her. It would be perfect. He was sick of the little twat that hung around in the back of his head. He had been so weak at first, just letting things happen. Strangely, though, whenever the demon had started to take more and more girls, the voice's confidence had changed. He started to try to persuade the demon away from them. It hadn't worked well, and now, he was a whispery voice easily ignored. Thirteen girls, and the body would belong to the demon forever more. And Lor was the thirteenth. It was sweet irony. The voice of the former owner annoyed him so much, but soon, he would perish as Lor's soul was stolen away from her body. A sweeter revenge on them both could not be had.

The demon inside Tavis's body waited as he heard the door close. He exerted a little bit of will, and the door was locked by magic, not by bolt. Nothing could get through the door now, unless it was chopped down. He straightened up again and gathered an aura of friendliness around him as he approached Lor. "Okay, so, I'm just gonna get this out there. I've been watching you, and I know it sounds creepy. But really, I can't help but say that I've fallen in love with you."

It was the same speech that Tavis had said to Lor whenever he first met her. He was almost positive that she wouldn't remember it, but he had planned that she would. He looked down at her eyes, waiting for the comprehension. He grinned more, showing his teeth, and slid the sunglasses off of his face, fixing her with his different colored eyes. It was the red one that attracted people, the one that controlled them. Most people couldn't resist him under that gaze. He didn't think that Lor would be able to. He leaned in closer to her, not for a kiss or a hug, but just to fix her more intently with his wickedly beautiful gaze.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 2:47 am

The whole time, Lorraine's eyes had been on this male. She wasn't sure why, but there was just something about him that made her feel like.. Like she knew him. Maybe they had met before and she just didn't remember? No.. Lorraine felt like she knew him, and thinking about that almost made her start feeling bad. She rarely forgot the face of someone she had met before. The young woman couldn't help but blink a bit as she now heard that sexy voice of his. "Well, Actually-" Before she could even finish that he brushed passed her. She blinked, for just a moment, at the unusual feel of her shoulder and arm against his.. Smooth.. Smooth chest. She shook the thought from mind.

"Come right on in.." She murmured quietly, seeing that saying no would basically have no purpose at this point. She brushed some of her hair back and away from her green eyes. This felt.. really awkward. Lorraing, though, was staying quiet for the while. She was trying to gather her thoughts. What had this man come here for? What did he want from her? when he spoke again, she tore herself away from her thoughts. Even when he had said he wouldn't do either of those, she still couldn't help but feel a little cautious in mind.

Either way Lorraine nodded a little bit. She pressed her lips together for a second, "So... What may I help you with?" It had to be something. Maybe he had to use the bathroom or something? Needed to call someone and use her phone? she waited for a little before noticing he was approaching her. She blinked, allowing herself to pay full attention to him. Even when she was skeptic, she didn't like being rude to her guests..

She listened and her eyes widened for a moment. So.. He had been watching her? She felt that she heard this before. And once he was finished her eyes widened a bit more, "Oh.. Um... I'm.. Not too sure how to reply to that.." She mumbled, laughing weakly. That was pretty much the same thing she had said to Tavis when they first met. This had to be a coincidence..

"But.. I'm actually quite flattered to hear that..." She chuckled weakly once again before noticing he was looking at him. His eyes.. They were different colors. they were so interesting.. She pressed her lips together as she continued to try speaking. "Though.. I still don't know if.." She felt as if her mind was going blank. Something stopped that blankness, though. Memories of her and Tavis immediately flowed through her mind. Lorraine closed her eyes, shaking her head before her hand went to her forehead, "Oh my, I'm so sorry.. I'm going to get something to drink, I seem to have a headache." With that she headed for the kitchen and looked back a bit, "Would you like anything to drink?"

(Sorry mine's a bit short. D: i'm more focused on my half numbed lip. >____<)
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 8:37 am

As she laughed and muttered and blushed, Tavis looked down at her, his eyes gleaming. He watched her lose her train of thought and for a moment, it seemed too easy. He was going to have her within seconds. Then, in the blink of an eye, reason came back into her eyes and she backed away into her kitchen. He followed, thoroughly amused. He could guess what had stopped her from falling into his arms. She was a strong woman, and she had always been. Now, she was proving it.

They entered the kitchen, as perfect as the last time he had seen it, except for a few exceptions. The fridge was no longer littered with pictures of their dates. The picture frames on the wall had been taken down or the pictures in them changed. It was as if Tavis hadn't existed in Lor's life. It was hurtful, in a way, but he understood at once. She still loved him, and she couldn't be faced with him day after day. So, she had taken any trace of him and undoubtedly stowed it away somewhere.

"I would love a Dr. Pepper with a cherry in it... but I don't suppose you have cherries around?" Another hint at his identity. Tavis loved his Dr. Pepper and he loved it with cherries in it. It was his preferred drink of choice, and unfortunately, most people scowled at him when he asked for the cherry. He grinned and looked around, thinking about what else he used to eat. "And if you have some Lucky Charms, I wouldn't say no to that either."

There, that must have been enough to at least arouse her suspicions. It was key for her to realize who he was before he did the deed he had come to do. He leaned on the counter, watching her reaction. While she might not have remembered the first words he had ever said to her, she had to remember his queer, teenage-like tastes in food and drink. She had to. She must.

"You are quite lovely, Lor." He smiled again, as he caught her eyes with his. "So very beautiful. So much the woman of my dreams."

Sure, now he was getting a little creepy, but if he was right, she knew who he was by now. It wouldn't take much more. And then he could fix her with his gaze, exert some willpower. Even she couldn't resist coming up with him to her bed. It was a survival instinct of incubi. They had to lure in their catches or be weak and barely-living. Usually, a smart incubus lured his prey into the bed, thinking that he or she was safe. Lor, though, would not get this treatment. She was too special. He was too eager to take her, to make her the Thirteenth. She would get no pity from him, for deep inside of him, a shame smoldered that any woman rejected, even if it was before he had come to possess this body.

He pushed himself off of the counter and laid his glasses on it before he made his way over and stood beside her, fixing her with his gaze again. The tension inside of him was building. He wanted her too badly to keep up the charade. He wanted her right now. The tension... that is what drove him. He would increase it to the breaking point inside of him, giving him more pleasure when he took what he thought was rightfully his.

"Please don't find me awkward or anything. I'm really not trying to be. It's just that you are so perfect, so I thought that I would give it a try. I understand if you don't want me around anymore..." Another old-Tavis line. His deep, purring voice changed the meaning of it, but it was still, essentially the same. He let himself look down at the floor, as if unsure of himself.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 15, 2010 9:12 am

Lorraine only glanced up a little as he looked at her. His eyes had seemed to be.. Gleaming. She pressed her lips together, running a hand through her hair as she headed into the kitchen. Now.. What was she going to drink? Water, Juice.... She always had that little argument in her mind whenever she had a bad headache. But.. This was weird, she didn't normally get those random headaches. Maybe it was some kind of sign. . Nah, just some random headache is all.. Which.. Involved thoughts of Tavis.. She pressed her lips together, soon biting her bottom lip. She really did love him still, just thinking about him made her deeply question why she left him. It would be as if she forgot the answer, but it would soon enough come back when her moment of weakness was over.

She headed over to the fridge and bent down to look through it, see what she'd have to offer. Lorraine paused for a second as she heard what the male wanted to drink. A short gasp came out of her mouth. Dr. Pepper.. With a cherry in it? That.. That was what Tavis liked.. She bit her lip lightly. What was going on? He reminded her way too much of Tavis. One thought even flowed through her head. What if this man was Tavis...?

No, no.. He couldn't be Tavis. Though she bit her lip. Was it possible that he was Tavis? She just needed to get it through her mind. Lorraine wanted to believe that he wasn't the Tavis she knew and loved. Though she straightened herself up immediately at the Lucky Charms. That was something else he liked.. Her fingers gently felt at the palms of her soft hands. Tavis always did have such unusual tastes in whatever he ate and drank

By now Lorraine just wanted to know what was going on. She needed to know. She almost felt as if her blood went cold once she heard her nickname. He was looking at her now, "Ah..!" She gasped lightly, looking at him, "Th-That's.. Weird.. Only one person's.. Ever called me..Lor.." This was all getting so weird. She bit her lip gently, closing her eyes for a moment. She felt as if another headache was coming on. When her eyes were closed, she noticed a small glimpse of hers and Tavis' first kiss. She gnawed on her now trembling lip.

Once she heard him speak, she listened to him. Her eyes widened a little bit, she gently put her index and middle fingers over her lips, as if she was covering her mouth completely. Oh, my god.. Tavis.. That sounds like something he said..! She took in deep breaths, trying to eliminate all of these unusual feelings, "Wh...What's going on..?" She murmured softly, more to herself. This couldn't be happening, Lorraine was sure that she was dreaming. She just had to be dreaming. Yes, that was the explanation. She must have had a long day and didn't get much sleep so now she was stuck in an unusual dream. She hoped it was lucid. To be able to change it. That was what she needed right now because she felt as if her brain was in 'Tavis overload'.

She knew she missed him that much, but what was all of this leading to? Was something in the back of her mind telling her to find Tavis and make this all better? Lorraine didn't know what to do. Every single word this man said, whatever he asked for or how he acted all lead to one thing. But Lorraine was a stubborn woman, she didn't want to believe that this man was Tavis. There had to be things that made the two different. One was mainly appearance.. This man had a deeper voice than Tavis did. What if this man had been stalking her secretly and was trying to seem like Tavis so she'd take him? He said he had fallen in love with her.. And love does crazy things to people, right?
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 12:44 am

"Wh...What's going on..?" She said. Tavis grinned at the floor and finally brought his mismatched eyes up again to look her fully in the face. He took her wrists in his and brought her to his chest. He leaned down and kissed her gently, still holding her. His lust was clear in his eyes, but there was a spark of old love that the old Tavis still had for the woman.

"Lor, don't you understand yet? I've come back. I'm a different man, but I'm still your's. Nothing can keep us away from each other now." He let her wrists go, and looped his arms around her body, still holding her tight against him. "I know that I look different, but feel my heart. It's the same. I just matured, like you wanted me to."

He leaned his head down again, staring her deep in the eyes. "Look into my eyes. Tell me I'm different from the man you loved."

It was a trick. He exerted the power in his eyes, to draw her in. He wouldn't keep her under sway forever, but until he got up to the bedroom and locked the door. He smiled again, his charming face inches from her's. He gazed into her deep eyes and pressed her body against his. "Lor, don't you see that I love you?"

He kissed her again, deep and sensual. As Tavis, he hadn't been a terrible kisser, but he had been inexperienced. This new-Tavis knew how to handle himself in a kiss, and it wasn't much of a leap to assume that he knew how to handle himself in other situations as well. He continued to kiss her, showing her the passion that was burning inside of him. "I missed you, Lor. God, I missed you so much."

Then, he hugged her, his arms caressing her back through her dress. Tears welled in his eyes and slid down his handsome face, falling into her hair. He bowed his head over her neck and heaved with silent sobs. "I missed you. Please, please take me back. Tell me what I did wrong. God, I can't go on without you, Lor. I love you."

He pushed her back to look into her eyes again, tears still spilling down his cheeks. "I tried. These past few months, I've really tried. I wanted to move on. I just couldn't get you out of my head. Our love is something that's meant to be. I just couldn't take being away from you anymore, so I came back. Please. Please."
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 1:16 am

Lorraine cleared her throat. This couldn't be happening. She was trying so hard to fully convince herself that this man wasn't Tavis, but it was hard. She glanced at him for a moment before his eyes were completely on her. She was about to speak just before she found herself flush against his chest. Her heart was beating against her chest. The moment she looked up ended up being the moment when the man's lips were pressed against hers in such a gentle way. She stared at his eyes for a moment, feeling as if her mind had slowly started to fade from the thoughts that stirred within it. She shook her head, closing her eyes as he kissed her. No, no...This possibly couldn't be Tavis..! I can't bring myself to believe it..

Her eyes made no contact with his once again, she just listened. "No...I can't. I just can't believe you're Tavis..!" She shook her head a few times, feeling a sharp pain in her head just as he was staring into his eyes once again. Why was that happening? Each time. For some reason Lorraine felt as if it was on purpose, to prevent something. "If you are truly Tavis, then...Then tell me something only he would know!"

Body flush against his once again, Lorraine felt her heartbeat fasten. Love.. The word floated around in her mind for a while. She couldn't help but think of Tavis, how loving he was. How he made her smile when she truly needed to. "You love me.." She mused quietly, though she was close to posing it as a question. The word's been thrown around quite a lot lately, Lorraine knew that quickly, but did the man truly mean it? His words seemed to be so sincere but there was a part of her that felt like there was more behind the words.

Another kiss...Lorraine tried her hardest to resist but being human she did give into the kiss a bit. She didn't want to admit it, but the man knew how to hold on to a kiss. She took in a deep breath when he let go, looking away. What else can I do to prove that he is not Tavis..? I want to believe him, but i feel as if I shouldn't. The poor girl was starting to wish she never answered the door.

His arms wrapped around her made Lorraine bite her lip, and she felt the tears in her hair. She gasped, feeling as if there was a slight tug to her heartstrings. That sounded like Tavis..What he would say, what he had been saying fo the while ever since they had broken up. Her lips trembled, she parted, 'I-I don't know what to say.." She whispered quietly. his begging, all of the things he had said and done. Now it felt like an internal battle, half believing, the other becoming skeptic and a bit creeped out.
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:29 am

"Something that I would only know? The place we talked for the first time was a coffee shop just outside the city. You were going to a friend's house, but you had got lost and stopped there. I was in there, because that's where I used to live and since I hadn't seen you in the park like usual, I had gone to get a cup of coffee. The moment was too perfect, and that's when I told you that I loved you." His eyes were fixed on her face. The tears still slid gently down his face, but they were slowing. His voice was growing steady again. "We talked about having a child on a dark, stormy night. The power had been out for eight hours, and we were curled up in your bed for warmth. It was a gorgeous storm, with lightning flashing everywhere. You asked me how many children I wanted to have, and then you said that you loved children and wanted to have a few. You wanted to know if I would be okay with being a dad of more than one child. We didn't even pay attention to the storm after that, but stayed up all night dreaming up our family."

"Why can't you accept that it's me, Lor? I know you love me. You can't have forgotten me so quickly. While I was away, I kind of realized a bit of why you dumped me. I don't get all of it, but I know that you weren't doing it because you don't love me. You did it for my own good. But it isn't good. You inspired me. You are the person I wanted to spend my entire life with, and that hasn't changed. I really, honestly, and truly love you." Finally, Tavis let her go. He raised a warm hand to her face and stroked her cheek tenderly. "You're perfect. Nobody in the world is more important to me than you. I just want you to know that."

As she said the last, he looked at her again, not even exerting power though his eyes. He wanted to look at her with no tricks. He just held his gaze for a moment, letting several heart beats of silence fall between them. "Say... say that you'll take me back. That you still love me as much as I love you. That's all. That's all I'm asking. Is it too much?"

Another silence settled in the room. He looked away from her, and the tears welled up again. He sighed and shook his head. "I'll let you think. I'm sure you need that. Everything I've said is from the heart. I love you. I'll be on the stairs if you need me."

Tavis walked out of the kitchen and walked down the hallway to the stairs, where he sat down and looked at the locked door. He wasn't just acting. Sure, the old Tavis would have said that stuff, but so would the new Tavis. He was more evil, but he still felt for this woman, the one that got away. He lusted after her, but deeper than that was the love that he still felt. The tears weren't an act. The words weren't an act. He meant what he said. He just hoped that she realized it.

It wasn't just spite that made him want to take her. She was the perfect Thirteenth, the one that would set him free. And that way, they could be together throughout eternity. She really was a beautiful woman, smart, intelligent, and witty. Eternity would be fun with her around. Giving her a sort of eternal life was something he really desired. Anything to give her the world, the universe, for all time.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 2:48 am

Lorraine listened intently, hoping that what he would say would either confirm or deny what she was thinking. And as the words flowed through his lips her eyes widened. For a moment she almost felt as if her heart stopped. Time felt like it was slowing. This really was it. This is Tavis.. One hundred percent, completely.. Her hands trembed, she bit her lip hard just as the thoughts of that night had come up. he was right. They did discuss having a child on that night, it was perfect because they were cuddled so closely, discussing the family they wanted to creat with each other. Her heart was beating as fast as it could, she wanted to cry, but she would be strong while in front of him. That was something that never changed. Lorraine felt as if the worst thing she could possibly do to someone would be to cry in front of them. she listened, looking down. It was all true. Everything he said, she couldn't think of a reason not to trust that this truly was Tavis, the man she still loved so much, the one she couldn't get off her mind.

Once he let her go, she thought everything over. He is right.. I do still love him Not a day has gone by where I haven't thought about him at least twice...This is my Tavis. She looked up as his hand came in contact with her cheek, just before the tender stroking. He really did know what to say. Lorraine, though, was still in initial shock. I want to overcome that.. And that thought was sincere, she looked up at him. She placed her hands on her heart, taking in deep breaths to make sure that she wouldn't start crying at any moment. "...No..that's not too much.." She mused softly. Everything started to feel so weird, though. It wasn't the initial slowing of time she thought before.

It was more of...A realization, she would figure. Silence overcame the two once again, it made her cringe. How she hated the silence. And once the words had come out of his mouth, Lor only nodded her head a little. She allowed herself a few minutes to stand there in utter silence. That is, until the feeling came over. She headed out of the kitchen and into a separate room, staring at the lonely box that lay smack in the middle of the room. She ran to it just a bit, getting on her knees and opening it to see a number of pictures, articles of clothings, letters, notes, all of those things. Only a few glances at some of these items had Lor going back and forth in her mind. Her throat became dry as she gulped. She couldn't fight the feeling as much as one part of her wanted to. She was only human, and she was still strongly in love.

She got up on her feet, letting the small tears glide down her cheeks. She wanted to get it all out before she was to face him again. Lorraine wouldn't allow any tears to fall from her cheeks after that. Once the waterworks were out of the way she spun on her heel quickly and toward the stairs, "Tavis..!" She called out in a semi-strong voice. Once she was in the same room as him, one hand over her beating heart. Her eyes started to reveal a longing that had been suppressed for months, one that she hoped wouldn't leak out, but did.
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:16 am

Tavis looked up as his name was called and watched as Lor came in, her hand over her heart, her eyes slightly puffy from tears she tried to hide. He stood up again and looked in her eyes and saw her desire burning strong. He smiled gently walked to her, enveloping her in his arms. It seemed the right thing to do. He held her, whispering gentle words into her ear and stroking her hair. For this moment, holding her seemed to be enough.

But the thing was, it wasn't enough. She finally admitted her love still existed. The old Tavis would have been overjoyed and would have continued the relationship happy and probably even more unbreakable than before. It would have been a happy story. They would have had children and grown old together. But that wasn't how the new Tavis worked. He held her in his arms, whispering the soft words, and knew that it wouldn't be enough for him. It never would be enough for him.

He smiled down at her and kissed her again. Now, she was more consenting. He didn't need to use his power at all, it seemed. He kissed her sweetly and took her hand. Gently, ever so gently, he started to lead her up the stairs. He smiled at her encouragingly, the love in his eyes showing her how much he wanted her, wanted to be close to her. He pulled her, but never roughly. He didn't want to scare her. He pulled her into another kiss at the top of the stairs before leading the way to the bedroom, never letting her go. There, he pulled her to him again, and kissed her with much more passion. He was building the tension all over again, hopefully in both of them and no just him.

He backed away just for a second and looked her in her beautiful eyes. "If you want me to stop at any point, just tell me."

He wrapped his arms around her and slowly undid the zipper in the back of the dress. He let his warm fingers slide across her back as he did it, hoping to inspire goose bumps. When the zipper was undone, he kissed her again, trying desperately to show her his longing.

"I love you," he breathed, his breath nearly gone with the blood rushing through his veins and the excitement which held him to her.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 4:36 am

Lorraine felt that in this silence, if one listened close enough, her heartbeat would be able to be heard. She knew that her heart was beating that fast against her chest. She blinked a few times, now not caring if tiny, tiny tears slithered their way down her cheeks. As he stood up, she walked forward a little, just until he was in front of her. She exhaled, smiling a bit, as if she felt like she could finally breathe again, like she could smile sincerely again. And as he held her, she didn't hesitate to wrap her arms around him, enjoy the feel of his body against hers, like it used to be. To make it even better, it didn't feel as if a giant weight was crushing her anymore now that she finally confessed, to both Tavis and herself, that her love for him was still there. She had to admit, she liked knowing that it was out there, that the guilt wasn't eating her alive.

She closed her eyes, letting him whisper those soft words to her. And once he kissed her, she knew she felt comfortable enough to return the kiss. How she missed the feeling. Another kiss, and once again she'd return it with as much love as she could possibly have for a single person. When he took her hand, Lor blinked for a moment before seeing he was leading her up the stairs. His smile, the love that showed so clearly in his eyes, she let out a small breath and returned a loving smile, letting him lead her. Every kiss he gave and the kisses to come she would return without hesitation. She supposed that was the result of long months, suppressing a longing and a strong love.

Once they were in the bedroom, Lor thought it over for a moment, pressing her lips together. But what reassured her more was the passionate kiss, Tavis' actions. He wanted to be close and show her how much he loved her. That was what really swayed the woman, she smiled a bit and looked into his eyes, nodding a bit, "Alright."

For a brief moment she raised a hand to brush tresses of her hair away, as she did this, she felt Tavis already undoing the zipper on her dress. Her hand lingered behind her ear for a moment at the feel of his warm fingers against her back, she felt the goosebumps form quickly and she shivered just a bit from the feel. Her hands found themselves gently wrapped around his neck once the zipper was completely undone, she returned the kiss and took in a soft breath, smiling, "And I love you." She spoke softly, feeling the familiar warmth that Tavis always brought.
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:49 am

As her arms were around his neck, he pushed the strapless dress down her body, down her hips, and let it slide down her legs. Then he slipped his own tight, black shirt over his head. He pressed her to him, letting her feel his bare flesh as he felt her's. He guided them to the bed and sat down, bringing her with him. There he nuzzled her neck, letting sweet kisses fall where ever his lips brushed.

His hand wound around her back, finding the hooks of her bra and undoing them. The fabric fell to the floor and Tavis lowered Lor until she was resting on her back and he was beside her. He reached down and pulled her legs over the edge of the bed, all without stopping the rain of gentle kisses he gave her. He let his hands wander over her sexy body, and hoping that she would do the same for him. It had been too long since they had been together, and he tried to show that he could not stand another moment without touching her and feeling her near him.

He sat up and looked at her, his eyes caressing her every curve. Then he reached down her legs and took a foot in his hands. He gently pulled off the shoe and massaged it through the hose. He loosened the foot up, knowing what would help her feet to stop aching. Then he took off the other shoe and massaged that foot too. He worked at the balls of her feet until they felt loose. Goodness knows that womens' feet hurt after being in high heels for even a few minutes, and so few men actually paid attention to that. He then pulled off the pantyhose, leaving her in her panties. As he threw them over to the pile of fabric that was her dress, he kicked off his own shoes and socks, so that he only had his pants and boxers on.

Tavis leaned back down and stroked Lor's arm in his. He placed a kiss on her lips and smiled at her, his eyes shining with love. She was perfect, laying there so vulnerable on the sheets. She trusted him and loved him. It was so gratifying to see that after the long months. He leaned down and chuckled. "Your turn."
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 7:10 am

Lor couldn't help but smile as the dress slid off her body with ease. Regardless of how nice that dress may have been, it was always good to give her body some breathing room. Feeling Tavis flush against her, she took the opportunity, feeling his bare flesh as he had been doing to her. How long it had been, she cherished each touch up until the point when Tavis led her to the bed and sat them down. She let out a soft giggle when he came in contact with her neck, a hand gently twirling locks of his hair as he showered her skin with sweet kisses. She closed her eyes a bit, unable to stop herself from chuckling every now and then when Tavis' lips brushed against certain spots on her neck.

As he went to fiddle with the hooks of her bra, Lorraine managed to squeeze in a few good kisses of her own onto Tavis' body. Now on her back, she watched his movements, still smiling at the rain of kisses. His hands were wandering all over, which turned the smile into a grin, and soon enough the motion had become contagious, for Lorraine let her own hands roam all over Tavis' body. She missed these kinds of moments being close like this. Tavis had already been showing that he needed her, wanted her to be there. And she was set on showing the exact same thing.

Once he sat up Lorraine wondered briefly what he was doing before he held a food in his hands. She smiled, laughing a little as he massaged it. If anything, the woman always did feel rather ticklish on her feet, sides and stomach. Though she soon let out a content purring, feeling her foot loosen up. Even when used to heels, they did a silent number on her feet. She just didn't notice it as much as she used to when first wearing heels. The purring continued on as he transferred his actions to her other foot, and soon enough she was rid of everything save for her panties. She smiled and watched Tavis, the two words he uttered only making her grin widely. "So it seems it is." She purred lightly, leaning up to place a passionate kiss onto his lips.

As she did this, her hands wandered down his smooth chest and continued their march downwarfs untul they were at his pants. At first she unbuttoned them slowly, just as a small tease, before unzipping the pants and sliding them off of Tavis' body. After that was finished, her hands gently 'massaged' the area until she managed to slip her thumbs into the top part of his boxers. Once she slid those off, Lorraine tossed them in the pile of stripped clothes and let her hands caress his body, placing another kiss on his lips before she gently snagged his bottom lip with her teeth. She let go, tilting her head to the side a little, eyes overflowing with love and a smile to match them.
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:46 am

Tavis closed his eyes with pleasure as she teased and touched her way down his body. He grinned as his pants came off and it only grew wider as Lor stripped him. His hands danced on her hips, pulling her panties off her tantalizingly slow. He kissed her while he did so, letting his mouth roam from her neck. When the last bit of cloth was off both of them, he pulled her into his arms and started to stroke her again, letting his warm fingers trace her spine, her curves, everything. His hands had the lightest touch, so as to invoke the biggest reaction. He slowly edged his way until he was above her.

NO. That insolent brat was back again, fighting against the demon-Tavis with all of his might. He fought not only for Lor's life, but for his own. If the demon got away with this, they would be gone forever. Inside Tavis's body, a struggle for control had ensued. The old-Tavis wanted control of the body back, but he was too weak to do anything more than slow down the demon's progress. He couldn't even stop his body anymore. Nothing was his, and it wasn't fair. Old-Tavis couldn't cry, not locked within his own mind, but he wanted to. I beg you. Please. Please don't do this. I love her. She doesn't deserve it. Let her go. Choose someone else and I'll die willingly. Just... Just let her go.

Tavis smirked at the struggling weakling in his body and ignored the former owner. It was time. It was time to take the Thirteenth, to be rid of this annoying pest that buzzed at the back of his mind. He knew that the pest was dying and that had been its last attempt of struggle. It had no more power, no more will. The body was already practically the demon's. There was just one thing left to do. And oh, was he good at that.

Tavis lowered himself gently, smiling up at Lor with compassion that he didn't feel. Perhaps the lust in his eyes, the lust to have the woman who scorned him, could be mistaken for love. At least, it had gotten her in the bed and naked. It seemed funny that Tavis had come here planning on raping her, only to find that she still loved him. It was the perfect irony. The perfect way to use her not only physically, but mentally as well. When she went into his no-world, she was going to suffer denial and rage, confusion and anger, sadness without bounds and betrayal. It was perfect. Almost too perfect. The incubus could not have planned it better himself. He just only wished he could watch her tear her soul into pieces trying to understand what went wrong.

He went slowly at first, building the tension as he had been doing all night. The demon started to feel the energy slowly flow into him, like a water tap that has just barely been left on. He sucked up each drop and greedily went for more, going faster and faster until the energy flowed into him and he ached with the need to release. He looked down at Lor, still so lovely and perfect and he grinned evilly. He was seconds away from killing her. She probably already felt the weariness of eternal sleep, the need to put her head down just for a second. Her's was going to be a painless death. That was the one good thing the demon did. It would be completely painless and quite a pleasurable way to die.

"Goodbye, my love," Tavis whispered as he let go. The energy formed around him as he fell back down on the bed, completely depleted. Lor's soul flowed from her body, and into him. His body digested the power greedily and he felt renewed and spent all at the same time. It was an amazing feeling. He moved off of the limp body beside him and gently put her hands over her chest. She deserved that much at least. Then he wandered over to his clothing and pulled out a small glass vial from his pocket. He summoned the spirit he had just absorbed and carefully transferred it into the bottle. He capped it tightly and pulled on his boxers, jeans, and his shirt.

Tavis stood for a moment and listened in his mind. The old-Tavis, the weakling, was gone. There wasn't a trace of him flavoring the demon's mind. It was glorious to have full control of a body after so long. It had been centuries since he had convinced a human to follow him into the path of darkness. He was free, and the world was doomed. It was magnificent!

Slowly, the incubus turned back to the bed, to the lovely woman who seemed to be merely sleeping. He walked over to her and carefully pulled the blanket over her. She was still warm, still flushed with the heat of sex. He smoothed her hair and gently kissed her forehead. One last look, and he left the bedroom, shutting the door behind him, and walked down the stairs. The world looked different, darker, and just... well, better, to him.

(Okay then. Lor gets to go into the no-world, and meet my new character, whom I have yet to make! I can't even decide between woman or gay boy to help her out. XD;;; And if the post sucks, it's because I only vaguely know what goes on during sex. >///>)
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 5:11 am

A grin slowly creeped onto Lorraine's lips as she took notice of his reactions. It pleased her very much to see that he seemed to be enjoying each and every second of this happened. She felt a shiver running up and down her spine as he slid her panties off.

She returned the kiss, each and every one that he would place upon her until his lips decided to roam and shower differnet inches of her skin with the same spine-tingling feeling. Once she was in her arms, Lorraine looked p to him, smiling as his fingers traced all over her soft skin. She didn't hesitate to return this, letting her fingers trace over as much skin as her hand would allow. How wonderful it felt, to be here with him after so long..

There was something about his smile that brought a sense of...Doubt in her? It was momentary, Lor tried thinking it over and sorting her feelings, but it didn't last long. She looked at him, still trying to figure it out before he began. There was a somewhat familiar feeling behind all of this, and yet everything was so new. As if she was with someone completely different. Had she made the right decision..? This had to be the old Tavis, yes, but something about him just didn't seem right. Faster and faster, each second more pleasurable than the last, her parted lips and the occasional sounds that left them would most definitely confirm that. Her heart raced against her chest, she started to feel..Dizzy? What was this, had she been starting get sick..? No, no, that couldn't be the case.

Her eyelids grew heavy, fluttering and trying their hardest to keep her green eyes open. Why..Do I feel so tired..? It felt like she needed to sleep, yet as her eyes started to close and close, this darkness was more abysmal than the comfortable, temporary state of sleep she was used to. Her eyes were almost completely closed, Lorraine didn't want this, though. With whatever strength she had left, she managed to lift her hand and tried to touch Tavis' cheek if nothing else. She was so close, just a few centimeters away.. But darkness overtook the workd she had just seen.

Her heart was beating no longer. Lor felt conscious in some way, she heard faint heartbeats surround her until her eyes fluttered open. She gasped, though it was caught in her throat for the while, sat up and looked around. This...What was this place? It...Had to be a dream. Yes! She fell asleep and it was all just a truly..realistic..dream. That was it. Her eyes glanced downward, her face twisted to a look of confusion. So... It wasn't a dream. she was sitting on that bed, naked. It came to her, she looked around. Tavis.. Where was Tavis?

(Oh god.. xD Or.. At least make him seem gay but in reality he'd end up scoring practically all kinds of tail? XD; It was actually very good! o 3o And sorry mine is short, my dad's distracting me with Super Bowl.. XD;;;;)
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 8:24 am

"Lilli, we've got another one here!" A delicate, tenor pitched voice called out from what seemed to be behind Lor, where a great expanse of darkness swallowed half of her bedroom. There was a light, a tiny one, piercing through the darkness, and that seemed to be from where the voice came. The light grew brighter and brighter, but shook unsteadily, as if someone were running with it. The world gave a weird sort of shake, then a nauseating twist, and then the ground behaved and settled down. All was silent and dark for a moment. The bedroom had disappeared. There was only the strange trembling of the light as it grew bigger.

And then wham, sight, sound, smell, touch, and taste came back sharply into focus. All around, there were rocky crags, with coarse shrubbery growing sparsely within the cracks. Dust filled the air and eyes. It was hot, painfully so, and the air was harsh to breathe. Life was not to be found in this place, only death and decay. Even the shrubs looked dried up and withered.

"Hey, you okay?" A boy, young by the look of him, peered at the strange girl that had appeared before him. He crouched beside her and looked over. His eyes were filled with sadness, and of crushed dreams. "Silly question. None of us are okay. Anyways, I'm guessing that you are the Thirteenth. Not good, but we can discuss that later. For now, let's get out of this place. A sandstorm will start up any second. Come on."

The boy helped Lor up and walked toward a building in the distance. He stopped after a little distance, though, and peered at an enormous rock. Quickly he prodded it, and it revealed a passageway from behind it. "In here. I can already see the winds starting to whirl."

It was true. From across the barren land, sand flew into the air from the force of the wind. It raged savagely and moved at an immense pace toward them. The boy tugged Loraine into the tunnel and prodded the rock to close it. For a moment, all was dark again, but then, the tunnel lit up from within the stone that created it. The young man took Lor's hand and gently pulled on it. "We're safe now. The castle is this way. By the way, my name is Latimer, the Seventh."

The boy took out a small device much like a walkie talkie as they walked. He fiddled with it for a while before it clicked on with a staticy sound. After a moment, a voice came from the device. "Lati, what's your status?"

"I've got her, Lilli. We're coming back. Sandstorm overhead. Don't send anyone else out today. We'll be there soon. Over and out." Latimer put the device away and looked at Lor closely. Then he managed a small smile. "I'm sure you confused and scared, so let me explain some stuff even before you start your questions."

"The very first thing you should know is the worst part. You are dead. You will never return to Earth. That guy you had sex with? He's an incubus, and he stole your spirit. It's what he feeds on. So, your life is over. It's time to start living with death." Latimer's smile faded fast as he spoke. "Everyone you meet here was also murdered by the Incubus. And yes, before you ask, even me."

"We are in the world that the Incubus has created for us. We call it Mortui Orbis. Also, be warned, the Incubus will grace us with his presense from time to time. I think we make him a little uncomfortable, though, so it won't be too often. Uh, let's see. I'm taking you to the Castle, where the twelve of us reside. Well, thirteen now. It was the only thing in this world when the First came. It's actually a pretty nice place, though I'm sure you won't think so at first. It's nice and big, and the area around it has some weird weather that makes it habitable. I guess you'll see that when we get there," said Latimer. He sighed again. "Alright, any questions so far?"
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 4:16 am

What in the name of hell was going on? It still looked like she was in the room, but when she heard a different voice she perked up a bit. Who was there? She looked back, eyes squinting in the direction of where that voice had come from. Something weird was now hapening.. Where did her bedroom go? More importantly, where was she now? She stared at the lights like a helpless puppy until it was just too bright to bear. Her eyes squinted themselves shut until she felt a strong urge to open her eyes.. Also the feel of this new 'terrain', she figured it was, felt rather painful.

There was that voice again. she stared up at the male and tilted her head to the side. Yeah...Where did HE come from?! She blinked a few times, registering what he was saying before clearing her throat, "Actually-" Even before she got to finish what she was saying the male seemed to continue on what he was saying. Not wanting to be rude at the moment, she simply listened and took in as much as possible. A sandstorm was coming. That was what he said. Out of this place... "Where is this place, anyway?
She raised an eyebrow, knowing numerous questions were flowing through her mind as she was being led to some new place. She definitely had questions in mind and they needed to be answered as soon as possible before the forceful tone came. No matter how much the boy would- Look at that, they were in a tunnel and he continued on. "A castle? and the Seventh..? The hell's up with these numbers, what's going on?"

Oh, her aresonl of questions were building up, it looked like the boy had a pretty good head on his shoulder to start explaining things before they unleashed themselves. Her eyes widened at the first thing he got off his 'list'. Wait. No.She was..dead? She didn't feel dead, didn't look it! This couldn't be what dead felt and looked like. It had to be a lie..

There was something about how he spoke that said otherwise, though. A slight twitch hit one of her eyes. Wait... That meant..Tavis.. She shook her head. This boy, Latimer, called him The Incubus. That..Was never him. Her eyes narrowed. Why.. WHY was I so foolish to believe him?! I should have thrown him out when I first had my suspicions.. Now it's just too late.. She clenched her teeth, feeling rage and betrayal beyond belief.

She looked down as Latimer continued, now describing the world they were in. Mortui Orbis. Interesting name.. And 'grace' them with his presence? At this point Lorraine felt like if he tried doing that her lovely hands would wrap themselves around that deceptive neck of his..The girl had the nastiest of tempers. To be thrown into something like this hurt her greatly which in turned fueled the fire. She took in a soft, calm breath as Latimer seemed to finsh, "None at the moment. You've seemed to answer all of the ones I have had." Her voice was low, sharp and almost dripping with a poisonous 'tone' yet that was the more 'calmer' state she was in. In the back of her mind she had small slivers of hope that she would be able to return to Earth but if not then.. Her intentions were to definitely get out of this world.

{Bleeeh short. ; A; }
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 5:49 am

"Oh, the numbers! Well, it's in order of who the Incubus had sex with and killed earliest. So, the First was the first person he killed, and the Seventh, that's me, is the seventh person he had sex with. Actually, you'll probably be the last person to get a number, because he only needed Thirteen to take over his host's body. The Host was alive when the Incubus killed you, but now he's gone. Actually, I feel bad for the Host the most, even more than us. The Host had to live through all of those murders, feel as if he were committing them with his own body, and watch as a demon took all his control. That poor guy. Tavis, I think his name was. Oh well, he's even more gone than we are now." Latimer fell silent for a moment, contemplating everything that was gone. Tears filled his eyes as he continued, "Actually, there will be a lot more souls coming here soon. Without the restrictions of the Host within his body, he'll be more free to terrorize the world. When the Host was alive, the Incubus was restricted to mortal strength and stamina. Now..."

Latimer looked away as the tears slid down his face. He cried for the souls who were lost and the souls that the Incubus would hunt. He sniffled a bit and rubbed his face. "Sorry, I'm a bit... emotional. Uhm, I don't think I caught your name yet?"

As they walked, the tunnel sloped downwards and upwards, never quite level. The roof sometimes came low, but it never forced them to stoop. Sometimes there were other tunnels that branched off the one they were walking in, but Latimer never even glanced at them. They all seemed to be angled inward, toward the castle. As they went farther and farther, more and more passages appeared on the sides of the tunnel. From those passageways, two girls fell in step behind them. Lati glanced at them and gave a small smile.

"We're almost there. Oh, and I know what you're thinking. You want to kill the Incubus when he shows up, yes? The Second tried that the first time he came to this world. Unfortunately, he is only here in spirit. His physical body is no where near us, so we can't touch him. Our fingers just pass through him. It sucks, and don't work out scientifically, because we are also here in spirit, and therefore should be able to touch him, but it doesn't work like that. The weirdest thing is that he can touch us. That's why he comes to gloat. You'll see what I mean when he comes. He loves to show us how powerless we are by touching us, but not letting us touch him back." Latimer bit his lip a little as they came to a staircase. "And here's the entrance to the castle."

Latimer climbed to the top of the steps and pushed open the heavy door at the top of the landing. Cool air rushed out, which was a pleasant change from the tunnels, which still held the heat of the world they ran through. The boy held the door open for Lor and the two other girls to go through before he shut it securely. He looked around quickly and then motioned for Lor to follow him. "I guess we have a few choices now. You can either get cleaned up with a bath or a shower, or you can eat first. I know you might not feel like eating right now, but it really is important. And I'm sure you feel yucky. I felt like that for a month before I finally felt clean again."

"So, which do you want to do first?" asked Latimer. In his mind, he was already creating a list of things that needed to be done. Obviously, she needed new clothing, a suitable room, and the other necessities that she couldn't do without. Also, the creature comforts, though some of those would take a few days to actually acquire. "Also, after we get you settled, I'll take you to see the First. She knows the most about this place, so we kind of look up to her as the expert."

(You wanted a gay boi, you got one. Just a very very very uke one. Like... the uke-ist fo the ukes. XD)
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 6:23 am

As she listened, Lorraine made sure to keep her eyes anywhere but on Latimer. She didn't need her anger to be directed toward anyone than it was intended for at that very moment. She nodded slowly before Tavis was mentioned. Her eyes widened, she parted her lips to try saying something but..Nothing. Nothing at all. Latimer said he was more gone than any of them...

Where was he? The Tavis she knew and loved..? She shook her head slowly, closing her eyes while taking sharp, silent breaths in. Her fists clenched, her long nails pressing against the skin of her palms. Yet nothing. She felt nothing of the sort, no tingle, no pain like she used to. She kept her lips pressed together until she noticed the boy was sniffling and crying. From her peripheral vision she stared at him, "It's Lorraine." She would have gone with the normal 'it's nice to meet you' but under these circumstances she wasn't happy to be here, she didn't feel nice, and sure as hell didn't feel like meeting anyone in a place like this

She looked up as they continued to walk. Wait a moment.. Why did the roof seem to be kind of lower? That was unsettling. Was it going to collapse on them or something? There were so mant passageways, what in the world for? As much as she didn't want to be here the questions kept piling up. God she wished she didn't have such an inquisitive mind. When he started to speak again, Lor perked up in the slighest of ways, by simply raising her head, hoping there would be at least a sliver of good news.

She had a neutral expression on her face but once the words came out of his mouth it turned into a deadly scowl. "What?" She asked calmly, though her voice was on edge. The look on her face now would have one thinking she was about to emerge with some sort of unusual supernatural powers to bring the boy misery. Only problem was they were both dead, so they knew that wasn't going to happen. "Fuck....!" She growled to herself, surprised at that vulgar term slipping from her lips. Yes. She was truly raging beyond belief, for it was absolutely rare for her to drop the F-Bomb.

She folded her arms over her chest as they continued walking, taking into consideration the choices he had showed her. Hn. Eating at this moment didn't sound pleasing at all. She would have preferred to take a bath or a shower, even though she knew it'd probably last an hour and a half. When depressed or angered, she'd turn to the shower's hot water splashing against her body and running off along with the problems she had at the moment, it seemed. "I'd prefer to take a shower first." She answered shortly, lifting her head up to look around. She brushed some hair from her eyes, nodding a bit. Wonderful, she was going to hear even more bad news from someone else, she was so excited.

(Fioofmioejmo kinda short.. ; A; And I never said I wanted a gay boi, you just delivered. XD )
Back to top Go down
Mikki

Mikki

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 1:34 am

"The Lorraine?" Latimer came to a full stop and whirled around, fulling looking her up and down. His eyes were wide and dry all of the sudden. He backed a step away at first, but then firmed his stance and there was a flicker of emotion in his big eyes, something that was angry. It was gone in a flash, and his small body relaxed. He took a deep breath and looked around him. The two girls that had been following them went in a different direction and hadn't heard her say her name. "Oookay, you may not want to mention that until you see the First. Some of the people here are very angry at you, though it isn't your fault. Not really. It's just how fate turned out. It's not your fault though. Just remember that."

"Let's go get you a shower." The sentence was very short, and for the first time, he didn't open his mouth to say anything else for a long while. Instead, he led her to the showers, fetched her a towel and some loose clothes for her to wear until later, and then left her to take her shower in privacy. Before he left, he said, "I'll be back in a few moments to show you to your room. I'm going to fetch some food right now and get the room ready. There is a bell over there... ring it whenever you are done with your shower, and I'll come."

Then he took off out of the room, biting his thumb and hoping that she would follow his advice. The whole reason the Incubus had gotten his claws on Tavis was because Tavis's heart had been broken by a certain woman named Lorraine. It was cause enough blame her, but the First specifically told the rest of them NOT to shove the responsibility on her. The First said it was important to place all the blame on the Incubus and only the Incubus. Still, it was hard. It was hard not to blame Lorraine for what she had done, even with good intentions.

Latimer shook his head and forced the thoughts out of his head. The First would know what to do. The First would tell them all, and everything would be okay. No, not okay. Just, not chaotic. Nothing would ever be okay again. The small boy ran down some steps into one of the many storage rooms and burst though the door. He grabbed up several sheets, blankets, and pillows and was up the stairs again with his arms loaded. The room designated for the Thirteenth was already swept and aired. The First had said that her arrival was coming, and here she was. At least it was already mostly ready.

Latimer went to the room and threw everything he had on the bed before opening the windows in the room to let the sunlight in. Then he worked on the bed and got it all made up. After that, he was back in the hallways, running to the kitchen. He grabbed a small basket and loaded it up with a variety of food that was found in the castle garden, some bread, and a jar of water. He went back to the room and laid out the food nicely. Then he propped the door open and waited for the sound of the bell to signal that Lorraine was done with her shower. While he waited, he grabbed a banana-type fruit and started to eat it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]   Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trapped {Mikki+Mei} [M]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: