Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
save-the-rave

save-the-rave

Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:36 am

He looked at her and sighed. He stood up and picked her up. He looked at his parents and nodded, then brought her in the back and to his room, which was a dark red, but was filled with jeans tee-shirts, jackets, and other things. His phone and laptop were laying on the bed. "Sorry it's a mess." He said to her. "Just lay on my bed," He said, moving his stuff. I'm going to get something for your head." He said, laying her down, then leaving the room, closing the door.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 am

His sighing made Auralee feel terrible. She.. She just felt so pathetic at that moment. Like she couldn't do anything. She blinked as he picked her up, her breaths growing shaky. She held onto him tightly, though, closing her eyes a bit before noticing they were in a dark red room. Well... It sure did look different. Auralee, since she didn't know much about modern things, couldn't describe it really.. She didn't even know the things that were on his bed. "It...It's fine.." She blinked once again, letting herself relax a little, though she moaned in pain, her head was throbbing and it hurt even when against that fluffy pillow..
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
save-the-rave

save-the-rave

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:18 am

He went off into the bathroom and got a cloth. He put warm water on it, and got a first aid kit. He went back into his room and closed the door, doing over to his bed and sitting down next to her. he opend the first aid kid, and took out a few things that would help the bleeding. "I'm sorry for what happened." He apologized. "I really am..."
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:24 am

Auralee felt like things were spinning. Why did this feel so painful? She had bonked her head before.. Not this hard but still.. She bit her lip a little before noticing Oliver had come back in. She sat up a little once he sat down, pressing her lips together, "N-No..Please, don't be.." She looked around his room again. How unusual this place was.. She hadn't seen anything like it.
Back to top Go down
save-the-rave

save-the-rave

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:34 am

Oliver hadn't noticed her looking around, so he took the warm cloth and pulled her a little closer to him, then put it on the back of her head where it was bleeding. He looked back in the kit. "I hope you don't mind my room. It's a little messy with my shirts and pants and belt." He said with a laugh. He kept the the cloth to her head and looked at her, then smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:48 am

Auralee still wanted to describe what she was seeing. But for now she would have to deal with the word 'unusual'. Or maybe even 'Unknown..' She blushed a bit as he pulled her closer, eyes closing as the cloth came in contact with the bleeding wound. She winced a little, shaking her head lightly, "N-No... It's alright.." She mused quietly. Auralee wasn't picky or anything, and a place was a place so it didn't matter.
Back to top Go down
save-the-rave

save-the-rave

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:59 am

Oliver shook his head. "No really. I'll patch it up. When you leave to go home, I don't want you getting attacked from the scent of blood anyway. Don't worry." He said, taking the cloth off and folding it, then putting it back on her head. He took out some gauze and wrapped it around her head carefully, then moved her hair to cover it. "There. That should do the trick." He said with a small smile. "Just be careful...Do you have a place to stay tonight?" He asked her, only curious.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:10 am

Auralee pressed her lips together, shaking her own head. "You.. Don't need to go through all that.." she pressed her lips together. She noticed he had finished wrapping the cloth. "O-Oh..Thank you.." She smiled a little and looked to him before shaking her head, "No.. I don't.." And she was afraid to try going back to her master's home. She didn't want to see what he'd have in store for her if he managed to get his hands on her.
Back to top Go down
save-the-rave

save-the-rave

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 10:52 pm

He smiled at her and nodded. "Your welcome. He said, taking everything and putting it back in the kit and throwing the cloth in his hamper. When she said that, he frowned. "Where do you think your going to stay tonight? You can't go back home with that guy. He's horrible." If she went back home, Oliver would be upset, but what if she did? He didn't have a say on where she went. But in his mind, he didn't want her to go back home, after seeing how he treated her in front of all those people.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 12:25 am

Auralee nodded again, signifying another 'Thank you'. Even when she didn't need to, she would go into a fit of apologies or thank yous. It was just how she was raised. She frowned even more at his question. "I don't know..If I remembered where my old home was, I would go there.. But to say the least now, I'm homeless..." Auralee started wondering.. If she could find a deserted shack somewhere.. she could make that her home. It'd be in bad condition, yes, but.. she'd manage somehow.
Back to top Go down
save-the-rave

save-the-rave

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:00 am

Oliver sighed. "Do you want me to find a place for you?" He offered. "You should be safe tonight. Plus, you really shouldn't go back to that guys house. It's just...not safe with your head messed up and everything. Plus, what if you can't find a place to stay? It's so risky." It was a horrible place out there, and he didn't want her getting hurt. Again.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 1:29 am

Auralee shook her head immediately, "No, no.. Please, don't do that." She put Oliver through more than enough trouble at this point. Auralee would feel just terrible if he kept on helping her. She frowned at his words, though. He was right.. It wasn't safe out there, Auralee wasn't sure of how long she would be able to live if she went out in that condition.
Back to top Go down
save-the-rave

save-the-rave

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:03 am

Oliver sighed and nodded. "So then where do you plan to stay?" He asked her. He wanted to help her as much as he could. He didn't want her to get lost and have no place to stay tonight. He liked helping her. It was no problem to him, he liked it alot, so he wanted to help her as much as he could. He rubbed her arm gently. "I'm sure you will find some place. And if you don't, well then you can always come back here, and stay here." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:11 am

Auralee pressed her lips together as she thought about it, "I... I don't know. I don't know my way around this area, so I'm unsure about housing and whatnot.." She bit her lip a little bit. She still couldn't understand why he wanted to help her so much. Was he really that nice..? At his words, she blinked a bit, frowning, "I feel like such a burden.." He was helping her out so much, and Auralee couldn't do anything in return. She felt terrible.. She didn't look to Oliver, just down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
save-the-rave

save-the-rave

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 2:40 am

"I can have somebody go with you, to help you find a place to stay..." he said, softly. He liked helping people, so this is why he wanted to help her so much. Not only that, but he felt really bad for her, and wanted her to have somebody to help her in the worst way. And since most people wouldn't, he would, no matter what she was. Vampire or not. "Your not being a burden. Trust me." He said, softly, once again. He felt bad that he was making her uncomfortable, though. He gently put a hand over hers. "It's ok. I promise you."
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:04 am

(BLeh, SO sorry! School started and things went down the drain. D: )
"No, no! Please.. I can do it on my own. I've caused you enough trouble.. I really don't want you to exhaust yourself trying to help me.." Auralee looked down and sighed. She felt so sad, gently biting her lip as her eyes threatened to spill tears again. She disliked it greatly, being so pathetic.. She looked up and blinked to Oliver's words, gasping softly before shaking her head. Auralee didn't think that she would want to keep this up. And once his hand was on hers, she blushed deeply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)   Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Save-the-rave+ Mei~(Mature)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: