Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You know what I think?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

You know what I think? Empty
PostSubject: You know what I think?   You know what I think? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 6:07 pm

I think that everyone here should invite some friends : ) then everyone will have someone to talk to or roleplay with and we can really grow as a community!

Discuss:
Making communities grow!
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: You know what I think?   You know what I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:29 am

I really do think you're right, Ducky. I would love for this community to grow, it could be a little getaway for all of us. So we can steer away from those uptight avatar sites, though some are admittedly awesome xD;.

I'm not too sure, but I will try asking some more friends to check it out, and ask old ones to get back on and try to help us out. C";
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: You know what I think?   You know what I think? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 pm

I know what you mean, I like to roleplay on here and my post count has gone up a lot. I think it could be a great roleplaying community. I'm sure it'll catch on at some point : )
Back to top Go down
Redgrieve

Redgrieve

PostSubject: Re: You know what I think?   You know what I think? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 3:26 am

I um think I'm glad you invited me, cause it's fun. Yeah. That's what I think. xD Haha sorry you two looked lonely in here so I thought I'd just pitch in but I'm awkward and I don't really have anything else to say so.....*scampers off*
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: You know what I think?   You know what I think? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 4:21 am

You are awkward, but it's okay cause I love you <3
Haha I'm glad you like it here! I hoped that you would.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: You know what I think?   You know what I think? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 3:40 am

Well, it's at least good to know we have some more people. But that doesn't mean we have to give up on bringing more people. The more the merrier!
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You know what I think?   You know what I think? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You know what I think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussions-
Jump to: