Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} Empty
PostSubject: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 11:44 pm

╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The more fun it becomes❤️

Welcome to the first hangout made by none other than myself. =]

This is not only a hangout, but it is a wonderful roleplay as well. Create conversations, or jump into the roleplay and maybe make some new friends! But, with every great place comes great rules and consequences.
- - - - - - - - -

❤️Introducrion
❤️☞Rules & Consequences
❤️☞ The DEADLY Cast~
❤️☞Second in command
❤️☞The Mods
❤️☞Announcements
❤️☞ FAQ
❤️☞Those who dug their own graves.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 am

Rules&Consequences
With every great thread comes the rules.

1. Follow EH's rules.
2. Do NOT spam here
3. Do NOT advertise unless you have my permission.
4.Chatspeaking anywhere on the website is NOT allowed, it's not allowed here either.

5.Do NOT flame other users or the thread. You don't like it? Don't care.

6.IN this thread, PG-13 will apply. Anything further, just skip it.

7.Never god mod unless you have someone's permission.

8. The thread owner, and Sins are the ones in charge. If you have a problem, go to one of them. If you have a problem and a Sin isn't on, look for their second command.

9. Banished from the thread? Don't come back.

10. Do NOT stretch the page.

11. Do NOT swear after every word, it isn't funny after a while.

12.NO quoting this page.

13.Have fun!

14. 7 Males, 7 Females. That being said, the roleplay is going to be heterosexual. Nothing against Yaoi and Yuri, but It's just to be somewhat fair if relationships occur.

15. Romance, fighting, anger, all of that is encouraged! But remember what was mentioned about romance.

16. Just to make It different, roleplaying will be In first person roleplaying.

17. Read the ENTIRE FIRST PAGE BEFORE POSTING. Come on, this should be obvious!

Breaking these rules will go as follows:
❤️Warning
❤️Temporary banning
❤️Permanent Banning.

- - - - - - - - -

❤️☞Introducrion
❤️Rules & Consequences
❤️☞ The DEADLY Cast~
❤️☞Second in command
❤️☞The Mods
❤️☞Announcements
❤️☞ FAQ

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 1:15 am

The D E A D L Y Cast

{The image and name under it would be the sin and who is playing them, and the other spot under those would be the Second in Command.}
The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} ALust

Yuumei
--Desire; Open

The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} APride
Open
--Vanity; Open

The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} AEnvy
Open
--Jealousy; Open

The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} AGluttony
Open
--Consumption; Open

The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} AGreed
Grell Sutecliffe~
--Avarice; Yuumei

The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} ASloth
Open
--Lethargy; Open

The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} AWrath
Open
--Revenge; Open

- - - - - - - - -

❤️☞Introducrion
❤️☞Rules & Consequences
❤️ The DEADLY Cast~
❤️Second in command
❤️☞The Mods
❤️☞Announcements
❤️☞ FAQ

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Sun Mar 21, 2010 3:48 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:10 am

THE MODS
The mods are some of the sins who I see are fit to watch this thread when I am gone:

None at the moment.

- - - - - - - - -

❤️☞Introducrion

❤️☞Rules & Consequences
❤️☞ The DEADLY Cast~
❤️☞Second in command
❤️The Mods
❤️☞Announcements
❤️☞ FAQ

Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:14 am

ANNOUNCEMENTS
This is where it's going to go....

None at the moment.

- - - - - - - - -

❤️☞Introduction

❤️☞Rules & Consequences
❤️☞ The DEADLY Cast~
❤️☞Second in command
❤️☞The Mods
❤️Announcements
❤️☞ FAQ

=
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:21 am

ANNOUNCEMENTS
This is where it's going to go....

None at the moment.

- - - - - - - - -

❤️☞Introduction

❤️☞Rules & Consequences
❤️☞ The DEADLY Cast~
❤️☞Second in command
❤️☞The Mods
❤️Announcements
❤️☞ FAQ

Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:24 am

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Here is the FAQ

1. Hey, can I join in the Roleplay?
A: Of course! All you will have to do is fill out the profile, which will be provided in the next post.

2. May I join in the roleplay if all of the spots are taken?
A: While you ARE allowed to chat in the thread, no. Once the spots are taken for all of the Sins and their S.I.C, then only they will be allowed to roleplay. It just makes it easier to track the characters.

3.So...Is this a roleplay or a Hangout?
A: Both, my dear!

4.What's the plot of the roleplay?
A: Let me see....Seven Males, Seven females. Condemned to live in a castle with nobody but a butler, and themselves. They are tended, treated like royalty but cannot leave to live elsewhere. For they are cursed and condemned to die here. They may leave out of free will, but by sundown they will endure a harsh pain like no other if they do not return to the castle. What will happen? Will these Fourteen find a way to entertain themselves? Will they fall in love? That's up to you.

5. How many characters can I have?
A: Two. One sin and one Second in command, but they have to be different so itsfair for everyone.

- - - - - - - - -

❤️☞Introduction

❤️☞Rules & Consequences
❤️☞ The DEADLY Cast~
❤️☞Second in command
❤️☞The Mods
❤️☞Announcements
❤️ FAQ

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Mon Mar 15, 2010 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:27 am

[THOSE WHO DUG THEIR OWN GRAVES.
{Name:
Nicknames:
Appearance: .{This can either be an avatar-generated appearance, a description or a picture, but NO anime pictures found on websites such as photobucket, Google, and so on, No real lifes either. Use Character Creators. It's more fun to literally make your own character, and you can find TONS on Deviantart!}

HERE ARE THE CHARACTERS~:

{Name: Misia Murlough
Nicknames: Misi, Misa
My Dirty Secret: Lust
Appearance: .Made using Create a Character
She stands at around 5'7, somewhat busty and she isn't afraid to show it off, strong legs, slender fingers and she has crimson red hair, yellow eyes.. On her arm is a scar in the shape of a black heart and two lines to either side of it, the scar actually being a trademark that she has been 'marked' for a terrible death once she dies.
Dislikes: It'd be easier to list what she DOES like...

{Name: Lilliana Croix
Nicknames: Lilli, Lia
My Dirty Secret: Avarice
Appearance: Another Create A Character one
Dislikes: Too tired to list.
- - - - - - - - -

❤️☞Introduction

❤️☞Rules & Consequences
❤️☞ The DEADLY Cast~
❤️☞Second in command
❤️☞The Mods
❤️☞Announcements
❤️☞FAQ
❤️Those who dug their own graves.

Last edited by Yuumei on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:45 am; edited 11 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:28 am

GUESS WHO'S OPEN NOW? 8D

BY THE WAY

To create your character's appearance, I suggest using this for guys
This

OR sift through this list for character makers. <D

Last edited by Yuumei on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:47 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:44 am

They say the eyes are the gateway to one's soul. Mine? I think they're the gateway to hell.

Why? I can answer that when I figure out where the hell I am. One night, I'm having the ride of my lifeeith this really sexy guy, and then I end up waking up in a bed that I know wasn't his. People may call me a slut, but I don't go for two guys in one night! That's overdoing it.. So, I knew something was definitely up.

Pathetically, my molten yellow eyes searched all around. Where was I? Why was in this bed? Where were my glasses? . . . Why do I keep asking these questions to myself? I don't know these answers! I was clothed, so I had a feeling I was untouched while sleeping. Under the door was a flood of light. And noise, too. I took my best bet and went that-a-way.

My pale hand ran itself over the smooth doorknob before heaving it open. That same flood of light before blinded me for just a moment before I glanced around. An empty hallway, but why did I hear noise??

"Miss." Purred a masculine voice. Turning, I gazed to see a young man dressed so... Handsomely. That feelig came up, I wanted him. He ran up to me before bowing a little bit, "You must be wondering why you're here-"

"Of course I am. But I think I may not question it for a while." I purred, twisting and twirling helplessly, as it seemed, at a crimson lock of my own hair. I batted my eyelashes, pursed my lips, whatever trick I could pull. The male just chuckled. "My name is Paxton, if you ever need anything, say my name." H took a pale hand of mine and kissed it softly.

Id rather make you say my name. I couldn't help thinking it! If you hasn't noticed by mow, my mind is rather dirty..

"May I ask your name?"

"You may." I teased him, waiting for him to ask once again. When t was tcoming I heaved a tiny sigh, "Misia. My name is Misia." I looked around for a moment, just a moment before I saw that this Paxton fellow was gone! My interest was peaked. Are we playing a game? I hope so~ Chuckling to myself, I walked around in search for that mysterious butler.
Back to top Go down
Much2Lost

Much2Lost

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:27 am

It is safe now. WHEW. So erm, explain to me please. Annnd..I'll return to respond to that in an hour or so. Mom is taking comp again >.o
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 6:36 am

It is safe now, my dear. xD

And alrighty. You know how in old times every Kingdom had kings/queens and then princes/princesses? Well, the sins would be the kings or queens, and the second in commands would be the princes or princesses, but they share the throne since....Nothing but natural causes of death can kill the sins and S.I.C.'s. . Haha, alrighty~ I probably won't be on..Because I am tiiiiired. >M<
Back to top Go down
Much2Lost

Much2Lost

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 4:40 am

Ooooh. Okay okay~ I get it, somewhat. Lol.
Soo...I can have two characters? Like Pride and...if I want Sloth, I have him/her as a second in command? >.o
or am I still not getting it? -_-'
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 5:49 am

Haha~
As for that, no. You're still not getting it. xD;; Under each sin is another name, like another word for the sin. That is the lower sin, hence a second in command, and you may choose from one of those for a second in command. <D It's like a King/Queen and Prince/Princess thing. The main sins are the Kings/Queens and the Second in commands are the Princes/Princesses that will take over when the originals are sent to hell. =\ Which will take a while, because they're immortal to being killed. o3o;;; Sickened is another thing. . .
Back to top Go down
Much2Lost

Much2Lost

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:39 am

Okay. So I looked over at Greed. THEN. I understood. I saw the username on top but then I saw yours. That must be your Second in Command, yeah? Now I get it. They must be the lower sin. NOW I GOT IT! YES!
I was going to use one of the character creators but...bleh, I didn't like them as much for the guys. The one for a girl was cool. BUT SINCE I LOVE DOING GUYS (...sounds wrong? >>) I will be using a description. Just picture the guy hawt and sexy, okay?
Appearance: Tall, dark and handsome. SEXIII.

Ahaha xD
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:46 am

Yes, my dear. They are the lower sins. xD

xD I know, they are. It made me sooo angry that I couldn't find a good guy one. We can always find a good artist and make them draw for us. >;D

xDD I will do that. Maybe I'll even step up and draw the characters when we have enough. <D

Speaking of which...I STILL NEED TO ADD IN MY SECOND CHARACTER> D8

-dies-
Back to top Go down
Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:36 am

Hullo x3

I'm back with a beautiful idea!
I think. xD
If you don't like it, I'll understand, since most of what I say is crap. xD
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:37 am

Hello~~ Welcome back, and I've got news. 8DD

But please do share!! <3
Back to top Go down
Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:44 am

Oh, please do tell me the ever so seemingly delightful news. x3

Ack. So here's my idea.
So there's two people (lulz)
You can choose either gender, I don't mind. Also, if you want romance I'm willing to do that too.
Okay, so one of them is some sort of thief (top class lolz) and they pretty much get caught in the act by the other character who absent mindedly stumbled across them.
(Probably stealing their prized possession or some sh*t lol)
And uhm. So yeah. They end up in some sort of chase, and after a while of trying to get the thief, they both do get into a confrontation only to meet eyes with some weird creepy kid who's dressed in clothes from the past (which is misleading, because he's not from the past. And probably not earth)
The kids pretty much truly evil, and decides to mess around with the characters in a real sadistic way, therefor sending them into the past.
At first he just watches them, but becomes more interested when they make some major changes for the better.
The kid then becomes more involved.

lolz. Then, they have the power to change the future because the kid (being evil and all.) is intending to impact their world with darkness and crap like that.
I've got other little ideas for it but that's the jist.

What do you think? xD
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:47 am

The news is that we have a new mod, as you already know. xDD

OOOh... I actually REALLY Like that plot, Iron! <33

. . . Gosh, I hope the roleplay in this lives. xDD;;
Back to top Go down
Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:53 am

Lol yus. I rather like that person, too.
-has spoken like one sentence to them-
lololol.

Omg really? xD I'M BEING LESS OF AN IDIOT! :D WHOOOHH. <3
So you wanna do that?
Or would you like to change anything of it?

Heh? I don't get what you said just then lol.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:55 am

Yeees~
I love Yomi, we're in good hands..Other than my own, of course. xD

Aww, you're not an idiot at all!
AND YESSS> <33
I don't wanna change anything at all. o3o

Because this is a roleplay AND a hangout, check the first page. xDD
Back to top Go down
Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:04 am

Lol because we're definatly safe with you. -rolls eyes- xD

Oh please. I don't like it when you lie so obviously. xD
omg srysly? Hoe-sheet-whoah. I'm so glad you like it. :3

-just checked first page properly-
Didn't know sloth was linked with saturn. xD Saturn actually rules my natal chart so it speaks for itself. Hurr. <3
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:08 am

. . . I resent that. D8

Oh, I'm not lying at all~ <D
And I'm glad I like it, too .xDD;;;

Apparently, it is. o3o
Back to top Go down
Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:14 am

...Betch, you deserve it.
Kiddinnnggg. <3

pffft. -huffs- psh. pfttshh. Course not. xD

You thought it would be completely crap, didn't you? xD DIDN'T YOU?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}   The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The More D E A D L Y it is. . .{Open}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Hangouts-
Jump to: