Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here in Metal Metal Land!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meepeth

Meepeth

Here in Metal Metal Land! Empty
PostSubject: Here in Metal Metal Land!   Here in Metal Metal Land! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:25 am

I hereby dedicate this first topic in the music forums to all things Metal. \m/

Anywho, this thread is to talk about any types of metal you wish. Heavy metal, Speed metal, Thrash metal, Hair metal, Doom metal, Death metal, Power metal, Black metal, Metalcore, Industral metal, Progressive metal; it's all fair game. Notice I left Nu metal and Rap metal out of there. That means if you speak a word about them I will rip out your spleen. And by that I mean I'll just make empty threats and glare at you. >.>

Anywho, to get this ball rollin', why don't you post your favorite metal band? Mine would either be Slayer, Metallica, or Avenged Sevenfold, not quite sure.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Here in Metal Metal Land!   Here in Metal Metal Land! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:17 am

I certainly enjoy Metallica, and I love Iron Maiden <3
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Here in Metal Metal Land!   Here in Metal Metal Land! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 am

Metallica and Avenged Sevenfold are pretty good~ Iron Maiden, too~ I should check out Slayer, sounds.. Interesting. o w o
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Here in Metal Metal Land!   Here in Metal Metal Land! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:00 am

Well, since I wrote this thread I got into a ton more bands, and it's pretty cemented into me that Iron Maiden is my favorite band now. ^^ At least for like, this month.

While you may have already gotten into them by the time of writing this Yuumei, try their album Reign in Blood. You gotta listen to it all at once though for it to sink in right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here in Metal Metal Land!   Here in Metal Metal Land! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here in Metal Metal Land!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Music-
Jump to: