Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mei Mei's Plot Thread

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Mei Mei's Plot Thread Empty
PostSubject: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:04 am

This is where my extra plots shall go. Expect to see them :] NO POSTING IN HERE. That should be obvious. You want to borrow a plot? MESSAGE ME and CREDIT ME for the idea! D< I am seriously going to be pissed of someone takes an idea of mine and doesn't tell me.

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:04 am

My Little Pet~:
I thought it'd be cool, since this reminded me of some kind of 'Red riding hood' spin off that could happen :} But instead, it's a demon ;o. Age seventeen, thinks he knows about the world and everything. He loves to terrorize people outside of the forest for god knows whatever reason...Other than the fact that he keeps searching for a mate.

One day a girl, age sixteen, decides to take a trip into the woods [Not to go to her granny's >;D] and stumbles on the demon. He finds that this is JUST too easy, so he tries snatching her..The girl puts up a worthy fight but soon finds herself unconscious and in the demon's home. As much as she tries to escape, there's something that simply won't let her.

So, seeking the opportunity, the demon basically puts 'claims' on her. She cannot leave unless he leaves, she can't really do anything that includes society without him anymore..And strangely enough, she falls for the demon.

Making Beautiful Music Together...
OKay, so this one popped into my mind after a while. There is this one girl who plays alongside a GIANT orchestra. So, to say the least, because of it she is filthy rich. She travels all around the world to play along with the orchestra and occasionally solo.

One night, two friends, both lycans, one alpha and the other basically the 'right hand man' of the operation, are forced to visit one that takes place in their home town of London [which is ironic because one is half Japanese- half human [Right hand man] and the other is full Japanese].

Both have been searching for a mate for some time now [This is a more free pack where each male and female are allowed, in fact, a mate, but the alpha is still in charge nonetheless] and when they set their eyes on the girl the 'flags' in their minds go off. Each male just HAS to have her.

When the girl gets lost and can't find her way to the hotel that the whole Orchestra is staying at, one of them finds her in the alley and offers for her to spend a while in the mansion where all of the other lycans usually assemble, but do not live [only the alpha and his buddy live there, but in separate halls and whatnot.] She stays in the mansion for longer than she expected but surprisingly she can't find herself to ever leave her room once the night time comes.

One night out of curiosity she decides to wander around but soon retreats after knowing that somebody was stalking her. She even sees a portrait of a woman who looks surprisingly a lot like herself. It is then that she finds out what the males are, and discovers who she really is.

The Human and the Ice Goddess

[I have two characters set, so if someone chooses this they won't need to worry ;D]
There is this human male who finds himself enveloped in a dream one night, and they see a beautiful figure with a look that could freeze time if they willed it. The next day he wakes up to see it was only a dream, but the figure seemingly appears in school, looking like a new student. He can't help but watch this new student, seeing as they're both in all the same AP classes. The student meets with him afterwords and then starts to interrogate him and then they get attacked by something that seemed to be made of fire, a fire beast. After killing it the woman explains that she is an ice goddess who had to escape her home realm because it is being taken over by fire beasts and then the male builds enough courage to help the woman get rid of all of the fire beasts invading the human's hometown and in the goddess' hometown under one condition: He gets to live with her and live in the goddess' realm.

I'm not letting you go again...Ichigo...

For this picture I have an idea based off of an old roleplay. So there is this couple, Named Alexandre and Ichigo. They have known eachother ever since last year in High School. While they didn't have a set relationship as teenagers, they still talked a little. One day Alexandre breaks up with his current girlfriend and, not knowing that her father was the landlord of the apartment he stays in, gets kicked out and has nowhere to sleep. He turns to Ichigo and while telling him he can't stay in the house, leads him to a cabin she used to use near a lake. It's totally deserted and everything.They had planned a movie night after Alexandre had gotten off of work, but while on his break and playing his guitar, he gets discovered and starts his life out in a band with his new friends, Pierre, Kyle and Mike. Five years pass and now Both Alexandre and Ichigo are famous. Alexandre's a rockstar and Ichigo's the movie star. One day Ichigo catches Alexandre on a interview on her day off, which brings her to tears since she found out why Alex never showed up. So, accidentally they meet at a Starbucks and Alex offers for Ichigo to spend the time with him in Vegas for their tour. They separate for the day and when Ichigo meets up with her brother Hikaru and manager Haru, they record a song for her upcoming movie before seeing Alex's concert. The last lines of the song were "And I'll never stop loving you..." Which sends Ichigo into a daydream. When it's time to go to Vegas, Ichigo's up and ready to go. But, sadly to say, when they get there Ichigo learns a terrible secret; Four Years ago Alexandre had been turned into a vampire. Upon finding out, Alexandre kisses her for the first time and runs off. WHen Ichigo finds him int he halls of their hotel, she hears Alex saying he was leaving because she found out. And after that Ichigo goes into depression, they talk it out and finally know eachother's feelings. But it's too late because the band broke up, Alexandre was getting hurt too much and Ichigo blamed herself, so they shortened the Vegas trip, Alex dropped Ichigo off and then drove away. Now that that is finished, Alexandre returns two years later, when Ichigo is 25 and he is 24 to apologize and tell her that the one tht was causing him pain is dead and holds her close, hoping that their renewed relation ship from two years ago could flourish.

Vampiric Fighters

So this one I might be REALLY itching to do. There are these two vampires ho knew each other ever since birth. The grew up to be close friends and, though they have their fights and plenty of 'Tough Love' Moments, have always been side by side. The time had come when their bodies hadn't aged a day over twenty one, so their minds are sharper than a tack. An upcoming event in the Vamprie Realm had revealed itself, and now that the vampire couple had heard about it, they were quite interested. They take a long journey to head to the vampire castle, sign up and prove their worth as vampires, as well as earn the titles of Vampire Prince & Princess.

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 am

BestFriendxBest Friend [Also known as "We'll get through this..."]

There's these two best friend who practically knew eachother forever. They did everything together, even took family vacations together! They had the same classes with eachother ever since grammar school and surprisingly that had still never changed. Practically they were inseparable. Everything goes great once they enter their first year in college. They're excited to get classes started and have the best four years of their lives before getting into the real world, but one night when they're taking a walk something odd happens. They start to feel awkward around eachother as they soon discover an object that hurled itself from space. Just by going near it, it's as if the two had something awaken inside of them. An ancient power has awoken in the two. At first it is just so overwhelming that they ignore it and pretend that nothing happened. And without noticing it they start to drift away from eachother, fearing one would hurt the other. One goes into hysteria, and the other, being the room mate, comforts them. Once they gain control of these powers, they start to see their college in a different way; A college for..'gifted' people. Many obstacles seem to pop up after this, and it's always those two best friends that seem to get the attention from the school's officials.....

VampirexHuman
Okay Then. My idea was something like this, it could be mixed in with bad boy/good girl. There's this super powerful vampire boy who stumbles upon this sweet, but a little bit stubborn, human girl. At firs she's lost and the vampire tries to take advantage of hr in every way and eventually the vampire tries to help her home but 'accidentally' gets them into the vampire realm to spend more time with her in hopes of making her his toy. He wants that innocence that practically radiates from her. After finding out the vampire did this on purpose the girl holds a grudge against him and tries to go find her way home on her own but once she's in trouble the vampire saves her and she ,though she doesn't want to admit it, knows she has to stay near him if she wants to go home. But as they go along the vampire throws in a catch; He gets to go home with her and she has to be his mate.

Electronic Love..
Obviously society has advanced enough for androids to exist. And There is a new company who has made a new type of Android, one that is both human AND computer. They can eat, sleep, feel pain and emotions and even reproduce. The scientists that created them wasted not even a moment on possibilities. They only let two out for now, a male and female, just to see how they'd test out.They were afraid that if they let the two together that they could collide in a harmful way, but when the two meet they hit it off like any regular couple.They spend time together, and are the first androids that can actually eat and do regular human things, but they are still part machine, so occasionally they need to recharge a battery. The only difference would be small things. Once the company sees that they are getting along quite well,they don't separate them. Though there are other companies that are jealous and are always trying to get the two apart and use them for their own selfish reasons.So, the two flee in hopes of trying to get away from all of the people who want to possibly cause harm to them or control them. Hunters from the rivaling companies are often on their tails which leads the two to asking this; Will they ever lead a happy life without the worries of being pursued?

VampirexHuman(2)
Okay, so i've got a new idea if anyone's willing. It's kind of like the Twilight theme-didn't like the series but from experience with something pretty close to the plot in an RP i liked it and would like to try it once more-, you know, a new girl moves to town-she's not a Mary-Sue though, she's shy, yes, but also moody, she's quick to jump at someone for the littlest of things and isn't afraid to hit anyone, and a vampire in her class finds her blood IRRESISTIBLE, but keeps his distance since he feels strongly about changing humans into vampires ( and he isn't the stalker type like Sparkles..*cough* Edward...) But there's a twist [well, more than one twist], they actually do know each other, but have only seen each other in many dreams thought to be ridiculous at the time. The girl realizes the vampire is the figure she had seen in her dreams, she knows almost everything about him except that he's a vampire. The vampire cannot seem to stop thinking about the girl, soon realizing she was his dream figure, he can't get his mind off of the scent of her blood and whatnot so after two weeks of knowing the girl simply by name, the vampire decides he has to befriend her to get used to the scent of her blood. He finds the girl even more attractive than he had seen,heard, and known[in a way] from his dreams, not just in looks but in personality and finds her confusing nature cute so he forwards to asking her to be his girlfriend, as well as his prom date for the upcoming senior prom the next month.Both are shy at the beginning of their relationship but soon become more comfortable around each other.After a while the two resort to meeting their families, so the vampire introduces the girl to his coven,of course they don't all full agree with the relationship, some say yay others say nay, but when the vampire asks to meet the girl's family, the girl tells him that she's orphaned since her mother just passed away a year ago due to a car accident.Her father died after she was born, so she never knew him at all. Later on something new is discovered, why the girl's blood is so irresistible, and it's because the girl isn't fully human. But for now, I'll leave the girl's true [half] species to be revealed if anyone wants to try this with me =D

"Society will never let us be. . ."
Okay, so there's this young man named Falcon Van Vurren {I forgot his original last name so i'll use that one ^^;;} When he was about six year old, he was taken over by a demon, he was a young vampire at the time so he was vulnerable, The demon had forced him to kill his own family, even his younger sister{I forgot her original name too, it's been too long T ^T So i will call her} Sarah who at the time was only four years old.For that the people that elders that lived in his town had cursed him so when he falls asleep he relives that horrible night over and over and over again until the daylight awakens him. Also, they had altered his appearance. They rendered him with blue hair, pale skin,razor sharp teeth and long nails. He had found himself to be a 'monster.' And, as he entered High School everybody had called him 'Creature' and nobody was permitted to be near him or befriend him. So Falcon was all alone.Though, witht eh solitude Falcon had learned and acquired fabulous, yet very powerful powers that cannot compare to even the strongest of demons.Though he controls the 'dark side' {His Split personality who is a cold, harsh demon} he stays calm and endures the insults and comments that people tell him and returns to his dorm when told so. And when he is punished,m he endures the whips and whatnot, since his body heals almost instantly.He was used to the solitude, until one day a beautiful vampiress named Haruna Sakimino transfers to the school with her younger 12 year old brother Saren, and their seven year old sister Chizuru. Imediately Haruna is a hit at school and from the guys is already dubbed as most beautiful girl there without her knowing it. The Ditzy girl is so unaware about everything, even when Falcon had brushed against her by accident, that was when they first meet as the three enter the campus. Falcon only notices Haruna when some guys were talking about him, then about the new students. Their eyes met for a simple second before Falcon jolts off. Later on as Haruna and her siblings try to find their dorms, Chizuru gets lost and starts to cry. That is when Falcon finds her and directs her back to Haruna. Things go fine as introductions are made and soon a male in the school come up and flirts with Haruna, before spitting some harsh words about Falcon and how he lies to new people to try and gets friends {Which is not true.} Emotional Falcon returns to his room and stays in his corner until sympathetic Haruna goes in and comforts her. Once the words 'I want to be your friend.' Leave the girl's lips, Falcon looked to her and hugged her. Falcon takes a huge liking to Haruna, so he accidentally calls her 'My love' After she comforts him. Though their feelings for eachother are obvious. Both are just shy, but they do show affection in small doses. Falcon also likes Saren and finds Chizuru just adorable.Falcon and Haruna start to spend time alone and learn all about eachother. And as Falcon explains his past, Haruna could tell she was struck at Heartstring.She wanted to break the curse,m and the desire to do that had burned even more passionately as their feelings for eachother grew and grew.And that's when the four's adventures get started.

'Stalker, Stalker Here and there...'

[Yes, I'm insane enough to have THREE plots for this pairing xD]
This one should prove to be interesting. There is this female, and she heads off for camp during the summer. Nothing special and nothing new since it's the same camp she's gone to EVERY year ever since she was seven. Though, now that she's nineteen things are going insane. There's beer drinking and much more. She ignores all of the ignorant--and under aged drinkers-- teens and goes on with her camp life, desperately waiting to get home. Though, things start to change when she meets,officially, she knew of him but only by name. They take a walk and start to talk, and find they have quite a lot in common. They hang out a bit more and on the last day of camp, something's not right. The male keeps addressing the girl as 'Maria' and going on about how she had left him when she 'died' and how they'd be together once again. The girl doesn't know what he's talking about, and soon finds out that he's a vampire, though it's too late: He bites her, whispering that all they had to do was drink eachother's blood--which she does from an overwhelming blood lust that suddenly came out-- and then wait for the full moon to be together forever. When the girl finds this out she tries desperately to turn back to a human, though with each day passing, and her hungers getting stronger, and the vampire's help of controlling it, she starts to realize he's starting to like him, but wishes desperately that he'd stop addressing her as an old love and see her for who she REALLY is.

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:05 am

I'm WHAT NOW?!
Okay, after looking at some pictures it came to me. I wanted to do this for a while so I'm going to cut to the chase! There's this young couple. Been going out for about four years, and are at the age of seventeen. Their friends are always joking around with them, asking when they're going to go further and sometimes buying rubbers as jokes for their birthdays. One night they all go to this party, and there's minor consumption of alcohol *GASP!* Our main couple is trying to not get involved with that, so they stick together and avoid alcohol at any cost. Though, the male's friends get him to go in one of those beer chugging contest, by force, of course. So now, our main boy is drunk. The girl tries to get him away from the party but he stuffs some beer down her throat and now they're both drunk. They head down the street to an Inn because neither can drive. Once they're settled in, the lights go off and BAM. The next morning they see that they're in bed together and they can tell something terrible has happened. They figure, 'it was just an accident, so there's nothing wrong and we won't tell anyone'. Big problem, though. After about a week,the male sees that his girlfriend's gotten a bit...chubby in the tummy. Panicking, he calls up a doctor to see what's going on and then the girl finds out she's pregnant. She handles it calmly, though. The male, though, FREAKS OUT. The girl tells the boy after a while that she'll keep the baby, and they could get married before it, seeing as they'll both be turning eighteen in about a month or two. They tell their parents, and the girl's mother cries, she has no father. The mother is happy, too, but more saddened. They tell the boy's father and he is THRILLED. [I have a twist for this, so just listen since i forgot to mention it. They used to be best friends, so the male's a half vampire and his dad always bothered him about getting a girl and...well....get busy with her, and he always found this a shock because it was HIS DAD saying that to him! The girl was a fox demon who moved in with her little brother and lived away from their mother because she couldn't pay for the three of them to live.]

A&B Difficulties:

A starts to work for this filthy rich, young-looking B. It's rumored that B is a widow/er whose spouse died of old age. They're removed, but other wise a normal snob surrounded by the finest things in life. Even though B is often at social engagements and away from home, A starts to become infatuated with them. Pretty soon A gets to the point where they would do anything for B, but B is disturbed by the thought; A's only 17 at the time.
[A and B are the characters obviously, I'll name them when I get a partner XDD]

Nothing Matters Anymore..

Mystery. Everything you do tonight won't matter. Nobody knows who you are. You hide your identity by a simple mask and an elegant outfit. Tonight nothing matters. Masters, mistresses, slaves and all are welcome to join the masquerade. It all starts at midnight, since we all know that the party truly begins at that stroke of 12. A well known vampire prince is hosting this party, and invited ALL creatures, even the hated dhampirs and dhampiresas. Though they normally come with masters or mistresses. The vampire is enjoying himself, walking around, dancing with the nicely dressed ladies and whatnot. But even when he is trying to find a mate, the women there seem so.....Bland, and unexciting. When he doesn't expect it, he finds a beautifully dressed maiden over toward the refreshment table, daring not to show her face or touch anything.

He wanders over, interested by the mysteriousness that she unknowingly stirs up. Though when he gets too close, bam. A man, somewhere around the vampire's age goes in front of the girl, claiming her to be his little 'dhampir toy.' That of what the man had said is mainly out of jealousy, since the dhampiresa never let that master touch her body in any way. They have a friendly duel, since the man just INSISTS on it, and no surprise, the vampire wins. The man is escorted off of the property and kicked out of the party for disturbance of the peace.

The vampire manages to talk to the girl, not caring that she was a dhampir since she was the most intresting woman he had met the whole night. Though once the party is over, the girl is chased out by jealous females and spiteful vampires who despise Dhampirs to no extent. After every guest is gone, the vampire follows the dhampirs trail and comforts her, seeing as she had been injured by someone on her run.

After a while they get to know each other more, going out together and whatnot, not caring what happens. Even though the vampire is scolded for this by the vampire lords, he doesn't care and tries to convince them that the dhampir is just like a regular vampire and that all dhampirs should be welcomed. Because of their stubbornness, the dhampir is forced to undergo trials, and when she passes, though this is bad, there is an ambush on the trial halls. Invaders of the dhampir's previous owner try to come and steal her back, though she doesn't budge. They are fought off and killed, so the vampire flees with the Dhampir while she has one huge decision to make: Does she give up the only half human side she will ever know, and hope to god that she will still have the same emotions or become a full vampire to forever more be with her love.

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Sun Feb 07, 2010 6:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 02, 2010 9:07 am

What bumps in the night..Brings us together
There is an unusal pair of orphans at what seems to be a normal orphanage. They're MUCH older than your normal little kids waiting to be adopted [give or take about 16-18 years for the characters]. They're free to roam the orphanage but there are conditions, such as meal times, bed time and so on so forth. as well as that they are not permitted in certain areas of the orphanage, like an abandoned hallway, the basement and the attic. Well, one night these two orphans decide to bend the rules and go against their curfew to decide to check out the basement first.

Creepy things start to happen like the regular 'creepy' scratches on walls, things moving and crashing to the ground. They find a sort of object [we can compromise what it is later] which awakens some kind of evil hidden in the orphanage. That's where the adventure begins and the orphans find out that this is no regular orphanage.

Exorcist Love

Two unlikely exorcist partners are paired together. A war between mankind and demons has spawned once again after about two thousand years. The partners have to find the ruler and person who is causing all of the havoc, but the journey's path is covered in Blood, betrayal and so on. They fight many demons and some humans [possessed or just manipulated without the use of any magical powers] and sometimes have to interrogate some villagers just to get the answers, though sometimes the 'roles' of the exorcist alternate from one being the 'bad cop' one day and then being the 'good cop' the next.

Along the way they catch a tiny demon[ the demon subspecies can be compromised] that helps them along their journey. OF course, it acts like a cute little thing, and it isn't 'evil' so to speak but from time to time it messes with the exorcists, taking one's body over and making them do unusal things for its own little laughs and chuckles. They encounter the head demon numerous times, and occasionally they are lucky enough to paralyze or render them weak for a good period of time, but they can never be sure if the head demon is dead or not.

The Butler and the Cosplay Girl

All was normal. A normal job at a cosplay cafe as a waitress, day in and day out. Normal pay, normal everything. Though things aren't very normal once a regular nineteen year old girl gets a letter. She figures her boss was just trying to scare her, but upon opening it the girl realizes that somehow she is now going to be transferred to work as a maid for somebody all the way in London! The girl is reluctant to go, of course. She doesn't want to leave her hometown but she has to.

After three weeks of getting the letter she boards a private jet to see that the person she will now be working for is....A thirteen year old boy? In a giant, castle like home? She finds it a bit awkward, but doesn't say anything at first. After about two days of getting comfortable in her new home she meets the other people who work there, the chef, other maids, gardeners and so on.. Though one that catches her attention is the mysterious butler. He has the appearance and face of a young man, yet extraordinary abilities.

A mysterious butler, a large creepy new place to call home..The girl just can't help but want to investigate. Though she is fearful to leave her room at night. There is something in the air that makes her blood feel as if it ran cold.. Within a month of working and getting to know most people [minusing the butler, since he is always by their 'master's' side], the girl feels that she just MUST see what is so creepy about this home, what secrets lay within the walls and corridors. [For this one, the butler can either be a demon, vampire or so on so forth, that's negotiable =P]

Incubus[/Succubus]& the Priestess[/Priest]
a fair priest of a large Rural town/Village ( or a city. what ever era you want it to be in. <D) is known for his Kindness and His loving nature. He lives just out side the City where the forest gathers and through the forest one rainy cold freezing night, A Demon Had Wandered Up to the Side of his house. She Only meant to use the Awning of the House to keep out of the rain what Little she could while she rested. She had been attacked only a hour ago, Beaten and well injured For having her demonic attributes visible.

when the Priest looked out his window that night after getting home and saw the woman passed out, he ran out to help her. Only to realize her deformities, but he doesn't cast her out and simply keeps her inside. Agreeing to let her live there as she has no home and has been traveling with no where welcomed to stay. Every thing seems fine, she cleans and cooks and even gardens for the priest, But in the middle of the night the priest starts to be unable to breath. No matter what no medicine can cure it, a fever hits and sooner or later, the demon starts to make advances on the poor Religion bound virgin Priest who was supposed to remain 'pure'. But He allows himself..and finds out that the Demon is a Succubus. That night he has no trouble breathing. no sickness or Fever. and doesn't for a week...but does that mean he has to keep doing this? and what happens when he realizes the Demon starts to have feelings for him and He's not even Supposed to be allowed to Have a relationship by his religions Boundaries?!
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 6:44 am

PIRATE PLOT, YAY! 8D
There could be this band of pirates,hey, they could even be modern day with the whole stealing and drinking thing, somewhere around ten or fifteen members and there is this young leader [somewhere around 17-21 maybe]. He gets whatever he wants, whether it be by force or,..Well, force. One day he could be traveling and his members just decide to overthrow him of his title as a leader.

Beaten up close to death, the leader somehow manages to get away and finds a nearby home. Not caring about whose it was he crawled in and soon passed out on the floor, inches away from a bedroom. When he wakes up he sees that somebody was taking care of him, a young woman, in fact. Like any lusty man [no offense toward anyone xDD] he wants her.

He takes many attempts to woo the young woman, and yet they fail. And he can't use any force, because for one he isn't in any condition to attempt to throw himself onto her, and two because she disappears every night when he sleeps [supposedly], and then three she is supposed to be some kind of heir and he was weakened enough, he didn't need any big men on steroids pounding his face in.

Shocking yes? Not yet! One night the male is up, restless. Foolishly the girl sneaks in the room and when she heads for the bathroom the male catches her. . . DRESSED LIKE A PIRATE 8D [or at least dressed not very 'lady-like]He soon realizes why the girl wasn't very swayed in his attempts and how she always managed to avoid his 'pirate tricks'. Promising to repay her for her kind actions what does he do? Steal her away from her home.

So, now, the male is basically the most wanted man, the young woman has to learn to tolerate the block headed male and both now have to try and stay alive as they encounter numerous enemies.

The Haunted Mansion
This plot came to me yesterday when I was watching The Haunted Mansion, hence the name. xD But it goes like this:
Over Four-Hundred years ago there lived a couple in a beautiful mansion, filled with loving people and breathtaking rooms and internal designs. They were madly in love, yet there were those who did not approve of their love. One day, The prince-owner of the house- decided to throw a masquerade ball. He used this as a cover up so his lover wouldn't know that he was to speak of his undying love for her, and then propose to her.

Unfortunately, when he went to find his lover, he found her dead on the floor, a cup in hand and a black liquid left only a little left. He considered poisoning himself to be with her, to find out why she killed herself. Instead, he died of loneliness. Died of a broken heart. After that, the house was abandoned. People wouldn't even go close because they say an evil presence was lurking within the halls of that beautiful home.

Desperate for a home, a Twenty year old, living with her father for moral support, decides to purchase the house when she finds it at an incredibly cheap price. They move in immediately and ignore all of the rumors people have been telling her. One night when she sees that there are strange things going on. She takes a trip all around the mansion and soon finds a ball of energy. After that, the form of a young man, the prince, shows up. In happiness, he manages to embrace the girl, thinking she is his lover. The girl is frightened and runs until she finds a memento. Her mind is jogged, she finds out she is the lover, she was her from a past life.

The girl and the ghostly prince start spending more time together. Slowly, the ghost forgets about who the girl was in her past life and falls in love with her completely. The girl wants to say the same, but she believes that it can't be because..He's dead. The prince shares a secret: He isn't the one to control the evil things going on in the home. His spirit and body are held 'hostage'. He realizes that the girl is the key to saving him, and he does everything he absolutely can to help get her to save him. But the girl is torn between that blooming love she feels for the prince and when the demonic presence in her home holds her father hostage. With the help of other ghosts, she will do her best to save her father and get her new love to come back to life, before she joins him... Forever.

Prisoner of War
This one, I've decided, will be based off of the upcoming movie 'Daybreakers'..A little bit. It goes as follows:

In a time when a certain virus has taken over the human race in certain areas pf the United States and transformed them into vampires, there are groups that keep these vampires in line. It is rare to see humans, and because of the lack, they have many blood banks established in the small town of Brookhaven, New York. Coincidentally, this is where the 'elders' of the vampires are located, the very first humans to be transformed by the virus, and hold immense amounts of wisdom. Vampires must constantly drink blood. If they are deprived of this for four days straight, they revert into a cannibalistic-type vampire, bent on destroying everything around them. Nobody wants this. They fear their close to perfect society will be destroyed.

With the lack of humans being taken into consideration greatly. What the elders are hiding, though, is the fact that they have established underground laboratories, home to humans who are kept preserved, live, and harvested for blood. Nobody in the vampire society notices this until a young male vampire [Or female] stumbles upon it one day. He sees this and is in immediate horror. He starts to question the elders, wondering why in the world they would hide something like this. For the next few days, he stays there without being detected. Since the place is very desolate, he has no worries about being caught.

He conducts research and tirelessly seeks a cure. He wants to see if he can make a certain gene that can cause the vampires to not need blood so constantly. One day when he finds the human capsules, he stumbles upon a female human. Taking in a closer look at her face, he finds that she is absolutely stunning. He suddenly feels the need to save her. One day he finds enough courage to do so. Breaking the capsule, he manages to free the female and clothes her with whatever is closeby. It is then that the adventure starts.

Guards come immediately to seize the vampire and get the human back into a capsule to harvest her blood, but the vampire refuses. He fights back the best he can and manages to book two train tickets, hiding the human. He finds himself desperately looking for places that are humans only and constantly conducts research wherever he can. It then comes down to a few options once they are caught. The vampire had to choose whether to make his human love into a vampire, or to become a human himself and try to revert the vampires back to humans one by one.

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:15 am

Stuck Between Two..

Basically the typical story of childhood lovers. When the two were rather young, they were inseparable. They group up together and fell in love in junior high. They were about to enter freshman year when GASP boys parents decided to move to FRANCE. He tries to keep in touch with girl but it is too hard for them. They lose touch and that's that. Well its been 10 years! Boy is coming back to... whatever country they were in xD. They see each other and boy tries to woo her but she is... ENGAGED. Hoh snap. What happen next? Well, girl's fiance is the dangerous type and hurts her untentionally, comfort takes boy over and he fights fiance to get him away. When fiance leaves..Well, let's say the best friend's passions take them over and they 'dance a little. Two weeks before the wedding, girl is pregnant! Boy and fiance can't tell whose it is until girl is further along in pregnancy. Whose child is it?? I don't know.

What Happens in the hospital, Stays in the Hospital

For this one, I have two set characters, again, I want this one to be advanced literate. And for this, the doctor is a demon and works in the Pediatric Burn Center of the Hospital...You can only guess where he gets his food- And sick little thrills- from. What will happen when our loving nurse finds this out? And what will the demon do once he takes her as 'his' property? Oh, only you can tell.

The Angel Experience
This is based off an old Roleplay I made..>>

You're entering a world Like no other..

Do you really wish to enter?

Welcome to the Angel Experience ( Yes, I mean experience. Did you think you'd hear 'experiment' instead?) . If you are here, then I suggest you go.... But if you're stubborn enough to continue on then listen and listen well. I hate repeating myself. My name is Chii. I live with my five 'family' members in an abandoned home on the outskirts of the famous New York City. No parents, no rules, nothing. With our retractable wings,we were engineered to be superior to the rest of the world. We are 98% human and the other 2% bird..Or 'Angels' as we are assumed to be by lucky pedestrians that see us during our night flights. Our freedom would be excellent..But after we escaped from the lab we were created in, we realized that we were now on a mission to get away from the hunters.

And save the world. The six of us will soon encounter our demonic counterparts, i can foresee the future to my disliking, as well as a new demon who loves to call himself Nightshade. As well as Erasers, half person and half something malicious [Normally half animal]. With each of our two special powers, and our fighting skills, can each of us 'angels' save each other, live up to our destiny AND save the world? I may be able to see the future, but that, i do not know..

Last edited by Yuumei★ on Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:12 am

Banished, Punished, and to finish it: A hundred kids.
{This one can either focus on the couple or two [or more] orphan kids/teenagers.

Once upon a time there was a place of purity. A town that had been named Tsubasa[Japanese for 'Wings', if I'm remembering correctly]. The town was like any other back then: Filled with people working to the bone, villagers who harvested crops and children who helped their parents in the fields when needed. No havoc was ever brought up. That is, after they had showed up.

Yes, they. God had specifically created seven beautiful little, pure children, born from the holiest of maidens. Each had a special gift, and a special birthmark, located somewhere on their body to symbolize their purity. Each being a beautiful light blue color. The man in charge felt as if Tsubasa was a beautiful environment for these children to flourish and help teach the children and adults of the village to stay pure and always be a virtue, as they were. Everything was so happy, and everyone was happy. Though, one day, the devious fallen angel, Satan himself, had seen what this town has become.

He was infuriated, and that was not even the word to describe it. He felt as if God was doing this to tease him, to 'Invite him to play a game of which side is stronger'. Satan took this challenge as an opportunity to see what he could do when it came to spawning. Instead of having the children born pure, the devil scouted all around his nightmarish realm, taking the seventh rib of a random person. Each had shown a different sin when living, and Satan felt as if this would help greatly.

He morphed each bone until it was a live body. The sins were then born. Each possessed a horrible gift, causing misery when they were 'at full power', and each had a birthmark, similar to the Virtues, but in different designs and in a frightening Blood Red color.

After six months of harsh training, the Sins were sent to earth to find where these Virtues were. They had soon found the village and all hell broke loose. The virtues were nowhere to be found. The farmers had no luck with crops, locusts swarmed, young teenage boys went missing and many things were either stolen or destroyed.

The sins fled, and the Virtues returned to find their homes and friends slaughtered. Devastated, the Virtues moved from place to place and the same thing happened. Once they had found a permanent polace, as they hoped, things went crazy. The villagers bickered bitterly on who loved the children more, each child would be stolen away from the other person to 'protect them', the same went on with the Sins once they had found the town.

When hell broke loose, all of the children were burned alive...until they were no more. The villagers regretted this and even more hell had broken loose from both God AND Satan. Their greatest creations were destroyed.

And this had dragged on for nearly two thousand years. Now the children have been reborn and placed in an extravagant mansion. The owner of the mansion is a handsome, young looking male demon and the co-owner is his wife, a beautiful angel.

[Going on to information about the two now] The two 'Gods' Never approved of relationships between their 'Blesseds' and Their 'Wickeds'. The two had met under unusual circumstances which dated back to close to the beginning of time[so yes, the two aren't as young as they appear]. They were both forced to participate in the war of all wars, both being the generals in charge. When they had encountered, they felt like one couldn't hurt the other.

And then it went from there. They saw each other in secrecy and soon fell in love. After about seventeen years of dating, seeing as the years flew by way too fast for them because of immortality, they eloped and tied the not. When both God and Satan heard about this they were infuriated.

They conjured up plans to split the two apart or just find ways to torture them as punishment. But once the new sins and virtues were reborn, they found a perfect punishment. So, now they live in the mansion together, watching after these children and fending off enemies when they can, without the children knowing.

But, not all of the children are little anymore, some are hormonal, curious teenagers. With that to add to the chaos, now the two have to find a way to tell the children what they are, without them ever leaving the house.

What will happen? Will the Sins and Virtues hate each other completely? Or will forbidden love such as their 'Guardian's' form between some? It's up to you.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 1:58 am

Irish boy, Japanese Girl

They meet by accident. Irish boy is new at a school specifically for animal shape-shifters, or skinwalkers if we want to get specific, and he happens to be a fox. He stumbles in on Japanese Girl playing the piano. He is mesmerized. She is pretty, talented, kind and more. They spend the rest of
The day together. And the next
And the next. Problems occur, though. The bitch of the school is miserable, and she doesn't like seeing JP so happy with IB. She tries breaking them up, tries hurting JP. IB being stuck only
On his girl goes to set her straight. bitch fakes injuries and tell them IB did it.
Nobody wants to believe her, and they have no evidence, but manages to get IB expelled. Crushed, JP follows IB during the dead of night, refusing to leave him.

Thousands of years have passed and the feud between two Lover's 'races' has not ceased. Blood sheds and either side isn't sympathetic of it. Millions of children, women and elders have fallen to the other's clan's weapons. Secretly, these two have had a secret relationship for the past two years. It all started as a mere scheme for Illiam Kendar to kidnap the princess Kyoko Fisianna, and that was what he had done. But spending more time with the princess instead of killing her made Illiam realize he fell for her. And so, deep ,deep in the night when literally everybody in each kingdom had gone to sleep, the two would see each other. One day, they decided to escape.

Now they are on a pursuit and for the time being are residing in an abandoned log cabin. While Illiam goes out during the days to make sure no guards are on their trails, Kyoko does her best to stay under cover, incognito, and always does her best to keep the cabin clean for her love. What will happen once the two are discovered? Will these two elven races learn to just accept the two's love and use it as an opportunity to create a truce? Read to find out. . .

We all know love is blind. This term is taken to a literal sense when, one day, a boy goes to text a female friend of his, but instead he accidentally texts a differnet girl. Apologizing, they soon start to go into a conversation and sooner or later, bam, they're friends without ever meeting officially. Sooner than they know it, the two are talking to one another via IM, messages, and cute avatar websites. Two years, yes, two years pass by. The two have talked a lot, they have soon found they fell for one another. They became an internet/phone/IM couple. The boy often insists on meeting the girl so they can meet face-to-face, and the girl has been hesitant. Not because of fear, but because she is afraid she isn't enough. Their friends find that the other may be playing their friend, that they may be some crazy person or someone just trying to get one thing. They decide to meet at the park one day, and when they do they find that they are both smitten. Both are as gorgeous, or even more, than they thought. And to make matters better, they attended the same school without ever noticing it! Their friends, completely awe struck by this phenomena, often find themselves flirting with the other and attempting to break the two up for their own selfish reasons. To be rather obvious, it doesn't work well for them. The two continue on strong.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 5:17 am

This roleplay revolves around a young female and her father who move into a new house with absolutely no clue of its history. They figured, hey, it was cheap so they took it. Things were going good for the first few hours, but what happens at night? Well, a half-ghost, yes HALF, comes out a night, just wishing to be turned back into a human. And apparently the girl is a key to helping him. Will she get scared away or help this ghost? Come in and find out.... The way the boy became a ghost was that , when the boy found out about it, that tried turning him into a full ghost but somehow he only got half, so he can turn human and everything..but he can't leave the house without a 'catch' xD

Gang Love
There are these two groups in a city that run half of it. The city is swarmed with gang members, not to mention bars. Two of them, one each from a separate group, decide to break free one day and go to a bar. The two get pretty drunk, run into one another and end up having what they thought was going to be a one night stand. After the night is over and they part ways, after finding out the other is a part of the rival gang, the two are gone and hope to god that it was nothing. Sooner or later, they end up seeing each other again. Why? Because they see they really, really like each other. And. . .They find out that the girl is pregnant!! So, there are options. 1: Kill the baby 2: Kill themselves 3: Try to reason with the gang leaders 4: Run away. The two run away and keep each other protected, but for the while, they feel rather untrusting of one another.

Huntress becomes...A mother?

There is this town, plagued by an evil vampiric force. Soon enough the villagers are in fear enough to9 ire a huntress to get rid of the vampire. So, when she arrives the first thing she does is scope all around. She looked for local places the vampire hung out and ends up in a bar, the vampire's main spot. The vampire notices her and, instead of killing her, decides to have a little fun. He gets her drunk, but not enough to sway her away from her duties. She tries to fight him and when she gets him pinned, he admits he isn't the vampire plaguing the town, just a half breed. Both swayed by lust and alcohol, they retreat to the vampire's castle, he shares his life story, and then it's all in the dark.

The next morning, Huntress wakes up and sees she's in the vampire's arms. As she tries getting out, regretting she slept with the enemy, the vampire finds her and charms her to stay. Eventually, courting takes place once again, somewhat to Huntress' disgust. A few weeks pass. Huntress finds herself growing ill. Vampire, growing strong feelings for her as time went by, takes her to the doctor and guess what? She's pregnant. Now she has to make a decision. Stay with the vampire and raise the child, hoping she can love him more than physically, or kill the child to resume her life as a huntress. To add to the danger, the head vampire of the town is trying to kill the Huntress. Why? Because she's still a huntress, and now she carries the seed of a vampire. The head vampire is furious, knowing that he disliked humans as anything other than food, to know a human would give birth to a half vampire. Now the vampire needs to worry about being a father and taking care of the huntress.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:49 am

Mr. smart and Little miss sneak

The Nachtmahr mansion is a beautiful, ancient structure that has been around for thousands of years. Many believe it is uninhabited, but that is whre they are wrong. Seven of the most notorious vampires have been punished. And where have they been sent to? None other than the Nachtmahr. The mansion is hexed so no vampire can leave without their key, the one person, their true love. It is believed that they, with their love, can overcome the malicious vampire. The story is as follows:

A stormy night, one old woman, seven deadly friends gathered to discuss their 'accomplishments.' Some have killed millions, others have taken over millions and others have taken over important people. the vampire council had enough. These vampires were so terrible, they gave the vampire race a bad name. Something had to be done. After the encounter, an old woman came to each vampire individually and offered a rose.
"If you eat this rose, your wildest desires will be fulfilled." Because they couldn't deny the thought of their wildest desires coming to life, they ate the rose without hesitation. They soon found themselves unconscious, and then in the mansion. They cannot leave, there are endless supplies of blood for them to drink, but even with the other's company, it's all... Lonely.

Eventually, humans cross the mansion and win over their vampire within time. All except for one. Years have passed, he thought he lost hope until he finds one girl sneaking around the house, soon finding that she has been there for quite a few weeks. this was the most notorious of the vampires. He swindled billions from the richest of people in his time, all of which are now saved up, he has killed people without any regret or remorse, and he was even close to killing the vampire council's elders. All of them. He decides to claim her as his own, considering she is the only one to come around. She doesn't give her real name first, the vampire is interested, greatly interested. He also finds himself to be lucky because this girl is feisty, gorgeous, and sharp as a tack when to comes to finding out what he is. Now the question is this: Can she learn to calm his raging male hormones and vampiric abilities long enough to conquer his black heart?
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm

This one is more school based, but we can tweak that, too. Maybe make it some kind of magical institute/home or something. xD

Anyway, there's this one person, hated the most out of all of them for something they did in the past (That is negotiable) Because of this, the person's labeled as a monster, nobody is allowed to go by them, befriend them, anything. Well, one day someone comes along, not knowing the rules, and stumbles upon the 'monster' somehow. Unknowing of the rules or anything, though they have heard rumors about some hideous beast, the person tries to befriend them. Both of them end up getting in trouble and the person watches as the 'monster' is whipped for disobedience. The person is left off with a warning.

Regardless of what everyone says, this 'monster' is actually very smart, caring and charming. They meet in secrecy and all seems to go well until something bad happens ( Originally I thought it could be a weird kind of possession and the 'monster' ends up kidnapping their friend, they get discovered and the 'monster's' sent to death. In front of everyone, the monster dies.)

The friend is heartbroken, everyone celebrates, The person is lead to what seems to be an old mansion, and they see a figure of the 'monster'. Turns out they didn't die. Now comes the decision whether to stay in that abandoned mansion or make a run for it in case someone else comes along and discovers the two together.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 6:40 am

These are band related roleplays, bebeh. ;DD

One- The two end up meeting one day and the musician, thinking he's all that, just assumes she's another fan when in reality she's more appalled by the way he handles himself and thinks that the world is his to control. This intrigues the musician, since he's more used to raving fangirls and a few fanboys. So, day after day it's something new. It could start with flowers, and the next day giant teddies, just to see if the girl would crack. Soon enough she confronts him, close to threatening a restraining order on him. He has two options, which would be to take her on a normal date and try to behave himself or continue with the way he's been doing for so long.

Two: The Musician's bandmates are noticing that he's been bummed for quite a while, and it's because they exposed his cheating girlfriend, which resulted in them breaking up. In an effort to cheer their buddy up and get him a new girlfriend they throw a contest (Without him knowing.) Once they get a winner, they decide to dress their buddy up and ship him off to a humble, hard working town. Musician thinks he's in for it because it just might turn out to be some crazy as hell fangirl, but instead she turns out to be a down to earth kind of girl. After the date, the two decide to hang out a little more, seeing as the band will be in that area for quite a time. A few more dates come up and the two really start to like each other until it's time to go on a tour. They're saying it could be a year, but it ends up being more like four. They have two choices: Girl goes with Musician, or Girl stays behind. The girl decides to stay because she did't want to get in the Musician's way. Musician hasn't been able to get the girl off his mind, but everyone calls him crazy and said she's moved on. Guess what happens once he's back? The girl was crazy enough as him, she waited, despite everyone telling her he's shacking up with another. All's going well and he's staying longer this time, but the girl can't help but wonder what's going to happen the next time a tour comes up. . . Also! There was a twist i forgot to put. The musician manages to come back after two years of the tour, but only for one day. He immediately goes to the girl's house and they spend time together, ending that wonderful day with a romantic night and then he's off in the morning. Though he's worried, she hasn't messaged or talked to him as usual. The next two years, he comes back seeing as their tour is finished for now, only to see the girl with a cute little baby boy (Well, now he'd be a two year old, still a baby by my standards.. xD; ). The girl tells him that this is his son. He is thrilled to know he has had a child, but upset knowing that he wasn't there, and the girl told him she was afraid to tell him because she felt it'd only be getting in the way of his music career. So, now he is spending as much time as possible with his new little family, but has to worry about their next tour that is said to be coming up. Will the girl and their son go with them or will he consider flying solo and picking times he wants to tour and how close or far away they are?

Three-This band is on top of the world, basically. Fans, Paparazzi, nothing could bring them down, right? During a concert one night, a girl decides to go and see how these guys are. She seems to be a normal face in the crowd and the Musician notices that, so after the performance he manages to get the guards to bring her back stage. The two talk for a while and the Musician seems to be interested in her wittiness and smart remarks, she isn't afraid to speak her mind. So, setting it as more of a fact, he mentions that he'll see her in a few days. The girl didn't take him seriously and next thing she knows she's got a musician at her door. All is going well, and she eventually ends up liking the musician which puts her in a bad position because of this: She was acting as more of a spy for another band. So now she's got the choice of either ratting the musician and his band out or cutting off the deal completely.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:30 am

"...You are the prettiest girls."
This was based off of a song I've been listening to because of a certain movie, Hee~ Anyway. There's this playboy that is meant to be the main character. He gets all the hot chicks, gets everything for free and parties his ass off as much as he wants... That is, until he one day meets a beautiful young woman who works at the local coffee shop. He decides he wants her, but his normal playboy moves aren't working as well as normal. So, in an attempt to woo her, he comes back daily and sometimes brings little gifts, yet the woman still seems to reject until one day she agrees to go out with him. The first date. Incredible. The two continue to see each other until a 'deal breaker' sets in. The woman has been widowed and has two little daughters, a three year old and a two year old, from a previous domestic partnership. This.. Unsettles the male. He's known to be the one to not really like kids, but he really wants the mother. Tragedy strikes and the woman is kicked out of her apartment because of a lack of money. The male sees a chance and invites her and the girls to live at his home. He's not too thrilled about the kids, but as time passes by he notices a change in himself. He comes to love these three more and more, instead of the life he was known for. What happens when he realizes this?

"It was love From Above that could Save me from hell."
Another song based one.. There is a young man that is potentially in danger of being in hell's eternal damnation forever- And for something he didn't do! He had been possessed by Lucifer himself into slaughtering a handful of lives with incredible stealth. Worried about the outcome of this, heaven has sent one of their most reliable angels. She appears to the male one day at a gathering, a bonfire sort of deal, while the evil inside of him seems to be resting. She was sent to somewhat charm the evil within him and draw it out, and it does work over the course of many weeks. She lives with the male, 'sedates' him with her dove-like voice and charm, but what happens when Lucifer is out, the two develop feelings for each other and the heavens will not allow it because the male is still freshly 'tainted'?

"He's My Best Friend,Best of all Best Friends.."

So, girl and boy have been best friends forever. He's got a wealthy step-father and mother that love him to pieces, she's got a middle class family she doesn't see too often. They've gone to school for so many years. He's the playful type, can act a bit girly and seem rather..flaming..Yet he gets all the girls. She's more reserved,yet interested in the performing arts and has only a handful of boyfriends in her life. She's always looked out for him, hated all of his girlfriends for a reason she couldn't quite lay a finger on. He always put her in front of his girlfriends no matter what. He's with a stupid girl who only likes him for the gifts he showers her. She (best friend) despises new girlfriend. She finds out that her recent boyfriend cheated on her with more than one girl. She dumps him on his ass and goes into a deep depression. He (best friend) tries his best to comfort her and get her to smile while straying away from the feelings of love he's been trying to suppress. His girlfriend doesn't like it, she complains, he dumps her in a heartbeat after she insults his best friend. It is early in the morning, girl is at home, writhing in her own pity until he comes, forces her to get dressed, and drives them to school. They stop midway while driving and he comforts her, gets her to talk, until the subject of his girlfriend comes up. He gets enough guts to tell girl that he's liked her, she finally speaks in a quiet voice,saying it's mutual. They go off to school and share a health class together. They are paired for a parent project, taking care of an expensive baby that really acts like one. As the days go on, girl finds that boy seems he'd be a perfect father despite his doubts. Both of them are 19 and girl is greatly considering asking her now best friend-boyfriend about having an actual child...
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 6:58 am

The Dove and the Cow

(Yes, this is Fruits Basket based. =w=)
There are two families that have been cursed for generations. If they are hugged by a member of the opposite sex or their bodies are under any type of stress, they will transform into their respective animal spirit. One family holds members of the traditional Chinese zodiac, the other of the western zodiac. One of the family's head of the clan found out about the other family and thought it'd be in their best intention to meet. The whole family is invited to the other's estate. They meet, though the zodiac members keep their distance, unsure of whether they would transform or not. One accidentally trips and hits someone of the opposite sex. Nothing happens. They can hug each other like they would hug another cursed family member. They met from afar. He found her away from the group, reading next to a small Koi pond. She didn't know she was being watched. Once she looks up, he's gone. She reunites with the family for a tour of the estate and bumps into him by accident. He vanishes out of sight before she can see him. He ends up sitting across from her when the families meet to share a celebratory meal, though she doesn't look up, for she is too shy and fears more than a pair of eyes would be on her. She catches a single glance of him as she leaves the estate. A few weeks later, she's out, searching for her lost kitten. He finds the kitten and protects it, plays with it until he finds a flier and calls her number. They meet and she recognizes him from the family meeting all those weeks ago. She offers to pay him money for finding her cat but he insists on the two meeting at a local cafe for a casual date. She hesitates at first, but once she saw how comfortable her kit was with him, she accepts. After that date, it seemed as if they would bump into each other more often. She is a little scared, at first fearing the male was stalking her. He simply went on with his life, being the calm, polite type he is. The two encounter for a much longer period of time at his family onsen after the head of his clan invited her family to the onsen. They meet and he watches from afar as she plays ping pong each night after a bath in the hot springs. He challenges her to a game of ping pong and things started to bloom from there. She opens up more and more until she's completely comfortable talking about anything and everything with him.

Every day he would wait for her outside her all-girl's academy and he would walk her home. Her so-called friends grow jealous. They tell her that he's a bad influence, in hopes of tearing the two in order for any of them to have a chance at him. It gets so bad to the point where she is crying almost nightly. He finds out one day, confronts the three and tells them how hideous in personality they are and convinces her to change schools. It is then settled, she starts attending his school, to his great surprise. Though his "other side" is revealed when he is around a few cousins of his. He turns from this sweet, polite young man to a lewd, fiery fighter, but when he snaps out of it has only recollections of what went on. This frightens her and she keeps her distance for a while until one rainy day she walks home from her new job. Because of stress and the bad weather, she catches a cold and transforms into a small dove for she is Virgo, The Virgin. He takes her to his home and cares for her until she regains consciousness. But what will happen when that comes? Will her fear of his other side keep her away or will her developing feelings bloom and become much stronger than before?
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:33 am

A Game of Snake and Mouse

The school is ruled by cliques, it's always been that way. He wasn't ever a part of a clique, but everyone wanted him in one because of how 'cool' he was. He had a badass air, the walk, the talk, but behind that was a regular person as well. Only so many knew that he worked at a flower shop as a florist, not only because he liked it, but because he liked her. She passed by daily, always taking a smell at the lillies and a few other flowers he soon learned that she liked. They talked a few times but she was always off to private lessons, so they never got to really spend time together. They're in the same school but different wings. Every day he left a single lilly taped onto her locker, waiting for when he would get the opportunity to really approach her.

One day, as he heads into school early to place another flower, she comes early to finish a test she was absent for. They share an awkward moment before he admits he was the one always giving her the lillies she loved. He gains the courage to ask her out on a date. She hesitates, but accepts. On the date she's keeping her distance and he's worried if he has offended her. By the end of the date, when they are at her home, she trips over one of the porch steps. he reaches out to catch her and instead finds a snake coiled firmly around his arm, clothes scattered everywhere. He doesn't know how to react at first. When the snake unwinds itself from his arm, he finds out that it is her and shortly transforms before tugging him (and her clothes) inside to describe her curse. Afraid to tell him completely, she tries dancing aroud teh subject until one of her cousins comes in, examines the situation and explains everything. She really likes him, but she was afraid he'd hate her for the curse. Instead, he accepted it and asked to see her again, very intent on somehow making it work. Can they pull through or will the curse leave her more alone than she has ever been?
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:48 am

"I am The Rice Ball in the Fruits Basket"

The Sohmas were not the only family who had been cursed with a horrible zodiac-oriented plague. Another family in Italy has been plagued with the same burden, but follow the Western Zodiac. The head of the family, Glazel Aiello, keeps a tight leash on all of them, fearing that they will leave him. He keeps a special eye on Itsuki, a young woman who is the scorpion in her zodiac. She is often much too busy with schoolwork and trying to keep peace between all of the members. The two have been especially close ever since Glazel was born, Itsuki was two. She felt a strong bond form and the insatiable need to keep him safe. He loves her, completely and whole heartedly and she loves him and tolerates his actions, such as summoning her at inopportune moments, sleeping in the same bed as him when he feels weak or tired. Lately, it seemed as if he wanted her twenty four seven. Itsuki has just started college and is gone for a good few hours of the day, which is when Glazel is at his absolute worst.

One day, he ends up waiting in the garden at breakfast, waiting for his beloved Itsuki, only to see she hadn't come. She had to head off to her college early to hand in a term paper that was almost completely destroyed by her wreckless cousins. Enraged, as soon as he comes home he storms to her room and instead finds her crying. That rage soon melts and he consoles her, begging her to just take private lessons so they can be together always. Itsuki knows that she can't she is too far with her work to give up now. She was going to school to minor as a nurse and major as therapist (She felt that her family would need it and the nursing would be to help Glazel..) During her schooling, she is eventually required to do a collaboration project with a nice young man. They collaborate and keep in touch and the young man always offers for Itsuki to stop by his home so they can work a bit in depth but she knew the complications of that and usually turned down. Upon the very last week before their assignment is due, Itsuki has no choice but to invite the young man to the estate so they can finish up. Glazel comes in, expecting her to be by herself and notices the young man.

He practically loses it and assumes that the young man is trying to steal away his Itsuki. He pulls her up, throws itsuki at the young man. Itsuki transforms into a scorpion and soon hides in shame as Glazel yells and screams hysterically about the young man 'never being able to understand' their family. As soon as Itsuki transforms she stops Glazel, calms him down before returning to the distraught young man. She explains everything and why she couldn't tell him before and practically begs him to keep their secret or he'd lose all his memories of what happened that day adn possibly of Itsuki forever. They go on with their project and about a few months later the young man approaches her, asking if he could confront Glazel and apologize before requesting to meet the family. This really stirs a commotion and Itsuki takes on the heavy burden oif pacifying everyone's aggressions and excitements. Now she is trapped between school, an insanely jealous Glazel and her peacekeeping, will she break under the pressure or take up the responsibility as the one that really changes her family for the better?
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:23 pm

A Beauty and her..."Beast".

Alright, so there was this prince who ended up obviously being cursed, as was his castle home. But instead of having enchanted workers within the castle, all around there are black roses and vines. The prince is a part of the house but he is ashamed to let anyone see him (In this case he could be exceedingly handsome and feel as if he was a beast on the inside, seeing as you said he is a werewolf, I think this could work perfectly. owo). His home is his abyss. If any weary traveler comes upon his some and takes sight of him, the rose vines would string them up and the prince would coldly end their life. People fear to come near the land around it, save for one young woman, a pretty foreigner who had the desire to simply draw the captivating castle. A snow storm strikes and it's too strong for her to turn back, so she seeks shelter for just a few minutes.

He senses her presence and, taking in her beauty, promises that once the snow settled, she could leave if she promised to not look at him. She does so, but in an unusual turn of events the vines snatch her and start to pierce into her skin, leading the male to believe she looked when really she didn't. She passes out from blood loss after a while and instead of killing her, he allows her to live, often saying she would be his 'queen of sorrow' and would suffer alongside him in the castle. He leaves her in his room after tending to her wounds and awaits midnight, for there are always spirits roaming around, moaning and crying because of their lost lives. He wants to scare her, for her to share his misery, but instead of being afraid she ends up befriending a few of the ghosts and growing close to a young child ghost, much to his disliking. And while this is all happening within the castle, a few of the girl's friends are worried and vow to rescue her but it is only the three of them that are able to go because nobody else is willing.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:12 am

Greek Mythology Related

During the winter months, Persephone is to be with Hades, the god of the underworld. But one day they struck a deal. "Let me have my freedom for five hundred years, and I will stay with you in the Underworld for the same amount of time," she said. The deal done, and five hundred years have passed. Persephone has lived in peace and harmony, and with the arrival of Hades, she yearns to stay above, living as a human. But instead, seeing how she loves being in the human world so much, he also strikes a deal. He has a complete year, until winter comes again, to woo Persephone completely and have her willingly come back to the underworld. As he spends more and more time in the human world, though, he ends up starting to like it as well...Will the god of the underworld give in to the temptation of staying here and managing to control the underworld?

-----------

This one has to do with two cursed families. centuries ago a man stole away Persephone from Hades and Persephone bore the man's child, for she loved him. Outraged, Hades declaired that each generation a female in the family would be given a pendant that would reveal the inner goddess in them, Persephone. He would come back by the member of another family, one who helped Persephone and her love escape, and drag her to the underworld to live alongside his bride. When the chosen girl died, it would go to the next girl in the generation. Coming into play are two best friends, a young woman who sees her best friend as an older brother type deal (but still has feelings for him, which she embarrassingly denies) and the best friend who would give his life for her. They always share their birthday on the same exact day, that being on the young woman's,Stephone's, because hers is a day before his. They were planning this large, elaborate birthday party. The young man wanted to wait until he was given the okay to come over but he had heard nothing from her yet. Worried, he heads onto the property and sees the family all gathered in a room with Stephone's parents crying, mother holding a cake and father holding a box. Once the box is opened, the pendant immediately places itself around her neck and she is transformed, only her physical appearance, into Persephone. The young man blacks out, feeling something controlling him. He is Hades' 'host'. (But he doesn't know it, there are moments he finds himself awakening, naked, after a blackout which will add a bit of comedy into this.) He tries to claim Persephone but miraculously she is saved by her plants and transported into a world Demeter had made, one that Hades could not reach. It is there that Stephone is told that she can come here whenever she wishes and the guidelines she must follow if she does not want Hades following her. (Those will be explained later). But perhaps the worst part about this birthday is that if Hades catches her, she won't be among the lucky women who escaped with death...Hearing of the terrible fate, the best friend promises to find an answer, but how can he fight what it essentially himself? That's just the basics more of teh details will be surfaced in the actual roleplay. :3
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:32 am

Beauty and the beast based

Alright, so there was this prince who ended up obviously being cursed, as was his castle home. But instead of having enchanted workers within the castle, all around there are black roses and vines. The prince is a part of the house but he is ashamed to let anyone see him (In this case he could be exceedingly handsome and feel as if he was a beast on the inside, seeing as you said he is a werewolf, I think this could work perfectly. owo). His home is his abyss. If any weary traveler comes upon his some and takes sight of him, the rose vines would string them up and the prince would coldly end their life. People fear to come near the land around it, save for one young woman, a pretty foreigner who had the desire to simply draw the captivating castle. A snow storm strikes and it's too strong for her to turn back, so she seeks shelter for just a few minutes. He senses her presence and, taking in her beauty, promises that once the snow settled, she could leave if she promised to not look at him. She does so, but in an unusual turn of events the vines snatch her and start to pierce into her skin, leading the male to believe she looked when really she didn't. She passes out from blood loss after a while and instead of killing her, he allows her to live, often saying she would be his 'queen of sorrow' and would suffer alongside him in the castle. He leaves her in his room after tending to her wounds and awaits midnight, for there are always spirits roaming around, moaning and crying because of their lost lives. He wants to scare her, for her to share his misery, but instead of being afraid she ends up befriending a few of the ghosts and growing close to a young child ghost, much to his disliking. And while this is all happening within the castle, a few of the girl's friends are worried and vow to rescue her but it is only the three of them that are able to go because nobody else is willing.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 6:41 am

Madame Detective & The Trickster

There is a young woman who, for a while, ended up working as a mere intern under a well known detective. For years and years this trickster had stolen anything he thought to be beautiful and worth collecting, much to the detective's annoyance. Until she proved herself worthy, she didn't get the chance to work in the field on her own, but once she finally had a chance, that was when the trickster really started to have fun. At first he would only steal just to build her annoyance, finding she was so much 'cuter' when mad. With each encounter, he would leave puzzling little clues for her to follow, wanting to see if she would pick up where he'd steal from next. After a while, though, he finds himself growing a bit more drawn to her, on the verge of love with each encounter until he's in deep and ends up leaving her a lovely blue rose, symbolic of her unusual hair pigmentation. Conflicted by that great kleptomainac streak and this newly uncovered feeling he soon finds himself following her around and soon bumps into her in disguise in an attempt to know more about her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mei Mei's Plot Thread   Mei Mei's Plot Thread I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mei Mei's Plot Thread
Page 1 of 1