Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! Empty
PostSubject: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:59 pm

The thread's for just us to post in. >3

Name: Mai Tolia
Appearance: Basically what she looks like but in comparison to the lankiness of the avatar, she is curvier, with an ample set of hips and chest, long legs and arms. And, yes, her hair is that long and naturally a burgandy-ish color.

Last edited by Yuumei on Mon Jul 19, 2010 1:33 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 12:21 am

Name: Ellie 'Nachi' Pop
Appearance:
The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! Chibi_Nachi_chan_by_QueenOfDorks
Height: A whooping 10 cm.
Weight: 50 grams
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:36 am

Mai shifted uncomfortably in her uniform (Second outfit) She hated this, the skirt always rided up on her whenever she sat down, she was afraid it'd expose her panties sooner or later. Definitely not good. She pressed her lips togther, now desperately trying to focus on the lesson until the teacher noticed her fidgeting a lot. "Miss Tolia? Do you need to go to the restroom?" Mai considered it for a moment before nodding, "Yes, I do.." She mumbled, getting up. she filled out a pass and didn't hesitate to jog to the door, hearing a few smart ass cat calls.

She sighed deeply. These new uniforms were hell. On the guys they were nice and comfortable, so she's heard, and girls get the slightly tight and skimpy stuff. How does that work? "They've got some weirdos running the school systems.." She mumbled lightly before starting to walk once again. She soon headed into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. Thank goodness for locks. Mai headed over to one of the sinks and looked at herself in the mirror. This school day was going to suck, she could tell..
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:43 am

Nachi shifted in material. "Wooh, its dark!" she squeaked, grabbing a soft fleshy mound, and peeking out. It was warm and comfy, and her winter coat sealed the deal of warmth. Her cat Juki was still napping in the pit they had found. When she peeked out she was frightened by the place she came out of. "Gahgf!" she screeched, the rest was muffled when she feel in the pit again. She wiggled around for a bit, and stopped, hoping it was a dream. She flew out, and hovered at eye level of the creature.

"Your a giant!" she said, her mouth open as she stared. She flew forward, poking the creature's cheek. "Your a girl." she giggled, and she folded her legs, and hovered so she could study her further.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:51 am

Mai pressed her lips together, starting to splash some water on her face before she felt shifting.. In her shirt? her eyes widened, she heard a soft squeaky voice before feeling something grab at one of her breasts. She gasped, stumbling backwards in shock. she then noticed something start to pop out of her shirt. Was this real..?! There was just a little...Little girl in her shirt! She gasped for a moment before feeling it fall down and squirming in her shirt again. "Wh-What is this?!"

She then noticed the little thing was flying in front of her. Mai stared at it, eye twitching for a second, "No..You're just really..really...Tiny." she spoke, her voice shaky and filled with disbelief. She blinked when the little creature poked her cheek. gently, she extended a finger and poked the little creature with her nail. "Yes.. I believe I am a girl..." She chuckled weakly.
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 1:56 am

Nachi flew back, hitting the mirror. "Aah! You dummie." she said, brushing herself off as she flew forward. "I am not little! I am over 3000 years old!" she said angrily, changing into her armor. Her clothes soon were covered by white shimmering armor, the detailing of the armor had a seal of a high society group of fighters. She pulled out a dagger, which grew and extended into a staff like object.

"I know kung fu, I helped invent it you know." she said, brushing off her plate mail boots. "I also trained the Amazons, Samurais, Ninjas and other of the worlds greatest warriors. I can kick your butt." she said, slightly angered at her remark, and the attack.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:06 am

Mai blinked, noticing the girl had basically flown back by her simple poke. "Oh...Yikes, didn't mean to do that." She smiled weakly before tilting her head to the side. "That..May be the case, but you're still small in comparison to humans.." She noticed the dagger turn into a staff and blinked a bit. "Interesting.." She mused. This little..thing.. Seemed to be pretty spiteful for something that happened on accident. Mai then shook her head, getting back to the problem, "And what were you doing in my shirt anyway...?" Mai just wasn't sure what she was going to call this thing yet. It was flying, but it also had an unusual look to it, so she wasn't too sure if it was a fairy or a weird cat hybrid. Or.. Maybe she was both? Mai didn't know.

All she knew at this point was that she wanted answers. She wanted to know why it was in her shirt, why it groped her, things like that. Because I'm pretty sure things like this don't happen to regular people. Or.. I truly hope it doesn't. Mai also hoped that she was hallucinating. She didn't want to live with a little flying thing in her shirt. She didn't even want to imagine how embarrassing it could be if she was in some kind of school meeting or anything..
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:10 am

The armor disappeared. "Thank you." she said, smiling cutely. "Hmm, lets see, why am I in your shirt... Well, when you were asleep me and Juki were needing a home, and I fainted and we landed there." she said motioning to her. The cat floated out and Nachi muttered something. And Juki disppeared, into a cat pin on her coat.

She flew around in circles. "I wanna explore...." she moaned. "Wait... where am I." she asked frightened, she stopped flying and began falling. "Eep!" she said, and plummeted, she tried to regain her flying but she was falling to fast...
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:15 am

Mai blinked a little bit, looking down. This was all..Really.. Weird. When she heard the explanation. "So..You fainted and landed in my shirt..?" She noticed the small cat before noticing how it came into a pin. She gasped lightly in awe. That was so weird! "Well.. Tell me you were just sleeping there, right? You're not making that your home or anything?" Mai wanted to know that this was a one night thing so she didn't have to worry. She didn't want to make excuses as to why her shirt had extra bumps that weren't her breasts.

She watched the little thing circle around and raised an eyebrow, "You're in a school.." When she stopped flying, Mai quickly caught her in her hand. "And you can't explore, it's daytime. There are too many people around.
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:20 am

"Thanks Mai." she said absently. "Oh, I wasn't gonna make it my home. Its just, my parents died. And I had to run away." she said sadly. Her brown eyes sparkled. "What is a school? Is that a learning place?" she asked, tilting her head and she smiled again, and laid back in her hand. "But if you must know the truth I guess you deserve to know." she said.

"I am your protector." she said smiling. "I am a fighter and a neko. I am Ellie Nachi Pop. And I am here to proctect you from evil things and people." she said triumphantly. She rolled around in her hand. "People won't see me. They'll keep quiet 'cause they'll think they are crazy." she said, giggling, and she smiled more.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:29 am

Mai blinked for a moment, "You're welcome.. And..You know my name?" Did she just hear it when her mother called her this morning or..What? She gasped a little bit, soon frowning. "Oh... I'm sorry to hear that." She then nodded her head a little, "Yes, it's the learning place for all sorts of people. Though, not everyone likes being here." She laughed softly, soon shrugging before looking at the small girl laying in her hand. She smiled happily before nodding a bit. She hoped she'd be able to cope with all of this.

She then listened, raising an eyebrow, "An.. I see- What an unusual name.." She pressed her lips together as the girl rolled around in her hand, "Careful." She warned before pressing her lips together, "Well, you better hope so.. I don't need to be labeled anything because they see you next to me."
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:38 am

"Erherher, labelled." she said squinting, and her cat ears wiggled. " I hear someone!" she said, making a dive into her hair. "Who or what is it Mai... And yes your mommie said it." she whispered into her ear. She bounced around her hair, which barely made any noise or movement at all, within Mai's red hair.

Nachi sniffed the air, and she smelt a boy. "Uh, I smell boy." she whispered, which was followed by a high pitched a snorting noise. "Boys." she mumbled, flicking her hair behind her ears, and she silently wiggled around.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:45 am

Mai pressed her lips together, "I don't need that..! I already have enough problems trying to catch someone's atten-" She was cut off when she noticed Nachi's ears wiggling. "Someone...?" She asked quietly, watching Nachi before pressing her lips together. She blinked before frowning softly, "Well, that's cleared up.." She murmured quietly, sighing deeply.

"A boy..?" Mai pressed her lips together she started to panic. And when she heard the added 's', Mai's eyes widened. She was starting to panic a little bit. What was she going to do? There were stalls right there but it could be questioned if someone was coming in or not. She gasped, looking back and forth. "How many?!" She asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:50 am

"Hmm," she said sniffing the air again, "by the smell of it, two, no more then two though." she said, climbing to the top of her head, and they are about 45 centimeters away from us, and approaching fast, they should be here in about 20 seconds." she said grinning, and ducking back in her hair. Nachi was getting used to this.

"Can I hide in your backpack when we get back?" she asked, giggling eerily in her ear. She wiggled her nose, then her ears as she studied her surrondings. "They smell like deoderant." she said, snorting again, as her hair intertwined with Mai's.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 2:56 am

Mai watched intently before pressing her lips together. She took in a deep, deep breath, "Ah..Only two.." But she was still more freaked out about it. These bathrooms were unisex, and that's what made her more nervous than anything. What if something like this were to happen once again but while she was just getting her skirt up or something?! She didn't want people to think she did anything naughty in the bathrooms!

"Uh..Yes, sure." she heard the 20 seconds part and blinked before hearing the door opened. Mai panicked. "B-Boys usually do smell like that..Or cologne." She hoped Nachi had some weird ability to make them invisible or something.
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 am

"Hmm, I'll deal with this!" she said happily, she giggled, and mumbled in an old elven language. And they were transparent. "Just be quiet, you should try not to touch them, just incase." she whispered giggling. "Lets go?" she whispered in her ear, as she floated out of her hair and flew around, and giggled as she heard the door open.

"Don't be nervous either." she whispered, as she flew around her. "If needed, I can wipe their memories, giving you time to run." she said, as she held open the door, motioning for Mai to haul butt and run.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:07 am

Mai looked to Nachi, pressing her lips together, "I hope you will!" She exclaimed quietly before pressing her lips together. She soon noticed they were transparent. She grinned happily before pressing her lips together. "Yes, let's..!" She exclaimed softly as Nachi had opened the door. She pressed her lips together, taking in a deep breath. "I'm trying..! But the thought of a boy in here...Mmm.." She pressed her lips together as Nachi opened the door. She headed out, her heart still beating angrily.

Mai pressed her lips together, feeling her heart beating faster and faster. She felt as if it was going to leap out of her chest like...Nachi did. She thought about that and laughed quietly to herself, trying to keep quiet. Too bad that was easier said than done.
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:19 am

Nachi flew into her hair, and the spell disappeared. "Woohoo we made it!" she exclaimed excitiedly, her words yet audible in the silence of the hall were muffled severly by her hair. Nachi finally got time to sit down and breath, the displays of magic took alot out of her, "Mai, I am tired." she whined, as she rolled over. "I want to sleep, do you have a secure pocket?" she asked.

Nachi's ears twitched out of boredom as she stared at the mass of red infront of her. Her eyes shut, then opened, by the sensation of her walking. "Merphh." she said sleeply into her hair, as she tried not to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:38 am

Mai only grinned softly as the spell disappeared. She nodded her head, "I'm so glad we did, too.." She mumbled, looking to Nachi. "Um.." She looked at her uniform before shaking her head, "No.. No pockets on this uniform.." She pressed her lips together before going to say something, "I'll figure it-" She heard the bell ring that meant classes were switching, "Out!" She squeaked, soon scooping Nachi up into her hands. She panicked, there wasn't anywhere to- Wait.

She looked down to her shirt and opened it a bit, stuffing small Nachi in there. "Don't make any movements." She hissed quietly before heading off to the room that had her backpack. She didn't know that this time was coming closer! She sighed deeply at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:46 am

Nachi was soon stuffed in the shirt. "Cool." she mused, trying not to squirm, she stayed perfectly still, holding her breath so she wouldn't make any weird noises to scare anybody. She played with her fingers making different shapes, and then she slept, nestling in a crevice where she had been in before.

Nachi's memory ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Nachi, wake up." Lichi, her sister said. Nachi woke up, dreary and tired. "Herher." she mumbled, rolling onto her twin sister. Lichi pushed her back. "There is someone in the house." she said with teary eyes. "You deal with it." Nachi said. "But I don't know how." Lichi whined. Nachi shoke her head, and armor appeared around her. She ran down the stairs, blood caked the walls and she cried out in anger. She plunged the dagger deep inside the attacker, who simply knocked her over. And ran for her sister. Nachi tried to get up, but she couldn't move. She watched her sister die. "Lichi..." she whispered. Tears streaming down her face. "G-Goodbye Nachi.." Lichi said, smiling, her words nothing but a gurgling noise. "Why..." she asked, but the attacker was already gone...
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 3:51 am

Mai looked down to Nachi for a moment, frowning a bit. She hoped Nachi wasn't being sarcastic.. Each time she squirmed or move, Mai had to press her lips together to make sure she didn't squeal in surprise. She soon noticed Nachi was netled in a crevice and blushed heavily. She headed back into the classroom and got a light scolding from the teacher. She spoke that she wasn't feeling alright before grabbing her stuff. She jogged out of the classroom,her heart beating madly.

What was she going to do? If Nachi was going to be with her all the time, she'd be in the same place. This...This wasn't good. She checked the time before blinking. "Oh..! Lunch time." She smiled softly. "Maybe I can.." She pressed her lips together, stopping the thought. She headed to the cafeteria and soon stood on line, looking around a little to see if she could get just one small glance at him..
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:22 am

Nachi turned herself invisible and flew into her hair to talk to her. "Mai, its Nachi. I am hungry." she whined. Her stomach grumbled softly and she felt her head swivel. "Hey, your sharing this body with two people you know." she scolded playfully. She studied the surrondings, the smell of fried food made her stomach turn.

"Food." Nachi mumbled over and over, till Mai sat down. She thought of the random head swivel. 'Mai is in love ~ ' she thought to herself. ' I can't ruin it, it'll be horrible, and I'd be evil. A bad evil, not cute take over the world evil.' she thought as she scratched behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:32 am

Mai looked to the food and took whatever looked appealing.Two hot dog, extra curly fries, and a mini cheeseburger. Mai normally didn't eat a lot, but since she had Nachi to feed, too she heard the girl. She blinked for a moment, "You make it sound like I'm pregnant." She murmured softly so nobody would hear her. She then heard Nachi continue to mumble on and on about food. She was heading outside now, still no sign of him. She frowned, what if he wasn't there that day...?

Mai soon sat down in her normal spot, under a large and shady oak tree. "Here we go.. It's finally lunch time." She giggled quietly and placed her tray on the soft grass. She looked back, wondering when Nachi would make herself known to get her food. "One of each Nachi, I need to eat, too." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Pip

Pip

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 4:54 am

"Maybe you are." she mused, and plopped down on the tray. She nibbled on a curly fry, and after a few seconds began eating her hotdog. Juki, came back to kitty form and began eating too, before she returned to pin form. A few nibbles later, a fourth of the hotdog was down, and she moved to the burger.

"Wow. I ate alot. Thanks Mai." she said rolling around on the tray. Her stomach was full and she was happy she was full and she smiled slightly as she got up, brushing herself off. "So you gonna tell me who he is?" she asked, playing with her cat shaped buttons.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:01 am

At what Nachi said, Mai's eyes widened, "Excuse me?!" She exclaimed, blinking for a moment or so. She watched as Nachi ate her food and she chuckled lightly. "That's all? I thought you'd eat much more." She shook her head a little before starting to eat her own food slowly. She almost choked lightly when she heard Nachi's words. "Wh-What are you talking about?" She asked, her voice soft while she giggled weakly, nervously. Was it obvious that Mai liked someone? Or was Nachi just digging into her mind.. If the second one was the case, then she'd feel a little bit bad. She pressed her lips together, looking down at her food. She was very hesitant to say who he was, but she had a strong, strong feeling Nachi wouldn't let it die.

I hope she lets it die.. She thought, chewing slowly at her mini cheeseburger. Once that was done she moved onto her hot dog, after covering it with mustard and ketchup. She tried getting something else on her mind, anything that would calm her down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!   The Adventures of Ellie and Mai! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Adventures of Ellie and Mai!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: One on One's-
Jump to: