Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi all!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
(GaelicBubble)

(GaelicBubble)

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:42 am

yes. It's a bad picture though because I was waaay younger then and didn't really understand the body. I still don't understand it enough to draw it without using myself as a model.

Well that could be cool except I'm no good at being a master unless you're looking for the super cruel, torture their slaves kind of master. haha. I can't see past my face when I'm not wearing my glasses. XD

I wasn't even smart enough to get it loaded on my computer. If I'm not start enough for that then how the hell would I be smart enough to use it?! lol But cool! I'm sure you'll get better! And faster!

Well yeah but I have issues. I don't know how to jump into other people's threads. Not unless I know them before hand.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 7:48 am

Aww! A picture is a picture. I remember my art was pretty weird when I was a kid!

Bahaha, I actually don't mind. Sadistic masters do make it kind of interesting. Though we do have to throw in some compassion and struggle. ;D ' Because I don't think we'll get anywhere with lots of torture.. Except for maybe rough love. o , O;;

My prescription isn't that bad, but I have an astigmatism in my left eye so I get tired after reading for a loooong time. D:

Aww! :< It takes a little patience to download, I guess? xD; I'm hoping I will! >w<

Really? Aww.. I usually just pop in and get to the point. o3o
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
(GaelicBubble)

(GaelicBubble)

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:01 am

yeah. I think I drew one of them as a pumpkin though. XD

Well I can make her like Elon. He's the male version of her. He's manic depressive so one day he can be totally sadistic but the next he can be sweet and terribly adorable. I can just make her all messed up.

I have astigmatism too so I know how you feel. *sigh* but my doc never told me that's why I get tired after reading too much.

Patience? What is this you speak of? I don't have much of that. XD

YEah, I can't do that for some reason. I'll try and have my message all tyoed up and stuff but then I'm like ahh, never mind, they don't care about your opinion anyway. I guess I feel like I'm eaves dropping if I just post in their thread without being invited there (talking about hangouts now).
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:04 am

. . . Why? o3o That sounds adorable, butbut whhhhhhy?! xD

Hmm, That sounds like a plan, then. o3o

Aww, join the club.. -holds up a sign- >>' My doctor told me that quickly, and I've learned it the hard way. :<

It is a virtue, dear!

I do that every now and then, it makes me feel a little.. Blaah. But I see that getting out of the lurker habit is for the best. -nodnod-
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

(GaelicBubble)

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:15 am

Because. I got tired of trying to draw a baby. haha, so I drew a pumpkin instead. He smells like pumpkins sooo, yeah, I figured a pumpkin would be best.

So Shall I create the thread? Or do you want to do the profiles in PM?

Well all I was told was "You've got astigmatism." that was it. No explanation of what it was or anything. Grrrr.

I'm trying. I'm trying sooo hard. I've worked up the courage to make my own threads though! That's a HUGE step, right?
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:19 am

Aww! That sounds so cute, a pumpkin baby. >w<

.. Ironically, that's what my first Halloween costume was. OmO

Yes, please. We can add the profiles in the thread if you want, they don't have to be extravagant, I'm more interested in roleplaying tonight rather than setting up a profile. xD;;

OOOh, that's not good. Sounds like you've got a pretty bad optometrist.

Congrats on that~ It IS a huge step. ;D
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

(GaelicBubble)

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:29 am

It was!! I think my first costume was a pumpkin too. haha.

Alrighty! I normally have long posts I assure you but I've been VERY short on first posts lately. sorry for that.

Nah, I was about 11 when I was diagnosed with it so she explained it to my mother and of course mother never explained it to me. *sigh* such is the way of a child. I just never remember to ask my doctor about it now that I'm old enough to have it explained to me.

Yay! thank you! I'm going to make a hangout thread soon, will you join me there? ^^ Please?
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:31 am

Yeah, it was a kind of family tradition. xD Until my younger cousins came along. :C

Aaalrighty then. Don't apologize. C:

D'aww.. I always ask just to make sure. I'm not sure, I feel as if It could have changed or something and i'd never know. o no

You're welcome! <3 I'd love to join you~ (I would've joined in it regardless of you asking or not. ;D )
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

(GaelicBubble)

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:50 am

haha, well No family traditions here. :< I feel as though a vital part of my life is missing because of it.

It just makes me feel bad cos I'm normally VERY literate, average of about 6 paragraphs per spot but now I'm lucky if I get two. I don't know what's up.

I'm the ditziest most vapidly airheaded person you'll ever meet, I actually lost a website once. A WHOLE website. O_O So I forget things a lot. I'm pretty smart but just not all there at times. My families favorite thing is to sit there and make fun of me a tease me.

What are we wanting in our profiles? I got to name, gender, and age and was like Ummmm, hmm. What now?

Alrighty! It's gonna be my standard one. I usually copy-paste from the last site I put it on, change a few things and then let it go!
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 8:53 am

Aww... I like family traditions, even if some are weird or I don't directly like them..

Don't feel too bad, it happens to everyone!

Are you sure? I think a LOT of people could say the same about me.. o3o;; Though.. I've never lost a whole website. >>;; Oh, gosh, me too! I get so angry when they do it, but I can never say anything because they get angry with me for trying to voice my opinions. :<

Well... Appearance, occupation and then 'extras'?

Okay then!~ C:
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

(GaelicBubble)

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:01 am

Yeah. I'm glad I;m not around my grandmother at the holidays though. She gets SUPER SUPER mean. D:

Well good but to be honest it's my nature. I'm too apologetic. I'm such a softy that I cry at the sight of roadkill. No joke.

Mostly its about how I don't eat but it's not my fault they eat seconds and thirds. my stomach doesn't stretch past the first round of food. Geez. I just stick my tongue out at them and leave. Everyone leaves laughing even me so it ends in win-win.

Alrighty! *Gets right on it*

Done! =D Underland Wuunderland.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:03 am

Aww, that sounds kind of snarky. :B Why does she get mean?

I can relate to you, then..I do the same exact thing. ^^;;

Gah.. Eww.. I'm actually glad I don't eat as much as I used to..

x3 -waits-

and I saw it and posted. ;DD
Back to top Go down
(GaelicBubble)

(GaelicBubble)

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:07 am

Stress. She gets stressed. We have kind of a big family and she likes everything to be perfect.

YEah. My mom laughs at me when I do. lol

Yeah. I was getting accused of being anorexic when I was up there.... Um yeah sorry family lives in NE I don't. I live in AR.

YEah. haha. had to come back cos I forgot what you said you wanted already. ^^

Yep. Gonna move there now. copy and paste copy and paste! Wink
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 9:10 am

Aw.. I can understand stress, but being perfect isn't something I'd like. The Holidays are about family, it's nice to have things going according to plan, but still. =P

Poor thing~ But my dad does that, too. :<

Oh, my.. That's not good. Ono;

xD It's alright! Forgetfulness is common. o3o

Aaaalrighty~ >w<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi all! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi all!   Hi all! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi all!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2