Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden

Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D Empty
PostSubject: Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D   Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:31 am

Addicted to the friggin' game. Honestly.
Anyone else played it?
If so, what did you make your character like and one thing... Did you kill whisper in fable 1? xD haha.
I couldn't do it.

Annnddd... What do you hope for in the next game?
I myself can't wait to see the new expressions we'll be able to use.
It's gonna be interesting.
Back to top Go down
Yomi

Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D   Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 3:41 am

I have fable, the first game, it was a pretty good game. I like the way you had a choice to be good or bad.
Fable 2, I've been wanting to play that. You have to use 'protection' in order to keep from getting aids xDD It sounds very interactive, you know?
I never knew that they were releasing a third game of it :3 God of War sounds like it'll be a good game. Have you played the demo for it?
Back to top Go down
Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D   Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:12 am

Indeed. I found it to be something quite different, actually. I don't think I've ever played a game quite like it before that.
I was hooked instantly.
OOH. You're missing out. Again. xD Yeah, I found that hilarious.
Just for fun I tried without to see if my character would get anything. He did. x3
Ah, it really is. You wont be able to stop for a long while. Seriously. Get the game. :o

You didn't? :o Where have you been xD I practically live under a rock and I knew lolz. Honestly can't wait. Something to do with royalty, as well I think. There's a trailer.
I've seen the advert for it but not played the demo. What's it like?
Back to top Go down
Yomi

Yomi

PostSubject: Re: Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D   Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:22 am

xDD What did your character get? I'll check third game out :3 *types madly to go on youtube* xD

God of War, is a really good game. It's interactive and a very fun game to play. But, I think the company that made God of War is going to be mad about the compant that made Dante Infermo because it's the same gameplay : |
Back to top Go down
Iron_Maiden

Iron_Maiden

PostSubject: Re: Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D   Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 4:38 am

Pfft. I don't even remember.
Do they even say specifically? I'll have to check later.
If you get the game, btw... Don't get too frustrated if people practically cling to you on it when you get better.
I got so pissed off that I ended up as a muurddeerrreerrr. x3 Killed an innocent leech-like lady.
Haaahhh. Youtube. It's a beautiful thing. Sort of. Bugged me out, though. 'Coz I tried to listen to hallowed be thy name and it came up with some rap music instead.
Forgot why. :I

I might have a go of it, then. Oh, man.. well. I wont have a problem with it as long as it's damn fun. xD
Is there anything that could potentially hook you on the game?

Oh, and have you seen the trailer, then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D   Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable/Fable 2 and Fable 3 to be :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Entertainment :: Video Games-
Jump to: