Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roleplaying Forum Rules

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

Roleplaying Forum Rules Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 8:26 am

The rules are supposed to be followed. Breaking these will lead to warnings and/or banning.

The rules are the exact same as the site rules. But there is definitely one that needs to be spoken here:
ABSOLUTELY NO ONE LINERS.

I cannot stand them, I'm sure others can't either. If you're stuck, you could at least make a private thread for you and your partner to exchange ideas, and try to get at least four sentences in at the most.

If you break this, mods or admins may have to delete your account. We don't want that.

Please refer to the spamming rules, and the sexual content. If you must, then play the scene but make sure to put a warning in your thread for common courtesy or simply take it to the PM's.

Last edited by Yuumei on Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
The Cheshire Cat

The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:39 am

Nicely put!!! I can't stand one liners. Drives me up a wall, I swear. Even with writer's block, I can give more than just ONE LINE! Whew. Now that that's outta my system, I can go exploring around the site some more.
I feel silly commenting on the rules around the site, but at least you know I read them. Lol.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:42 am

Thank you, thank you~

That is the reason why I made the website, to stay away from one liner roleplayers. It drives me crazy~! xD And it's alright! At lest I know people will read them, you know?
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat

The Cheshire Cat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:48 am

Of course. I contemplated the idea of making my own role playing website many times before. Of course, I just didn't get around to it. Catch you on the Fli But I I suppose it happens.

Just as a quick question, how many posts do I need to send you a message? Albino Bunny

P.s: Excuse the smileys. They just look so cool and I can't think of a moment anytime soon where I'd be able to use them and it be normal.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 5:54 am

I've done the same thing so many times. I've tried with other websites, but when I found this one I knew i'd stick with it. <D

And the number of posts is 6, I think. o3o;

Oh, that's Fine! That's why I put them there, and added some more. xD They're just so awesome~ Razz
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:20 am

I love your roleplay rules Yuumei <3
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:32 am

Figured I'd put it out! One Liners drive me crazy when I'm roleplaying. If it's not advanced literate, then at least do a paragraph, you know? xD;
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:35 am

I totally agree! With some people I put up with it, like my boyfriend haha cause he's new at it and getting used to it still. But if I give you a lot and you give me a one liner I want to hit you haha
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:39 am

Indeed. It's like, you're working this hard to give them this wonderful post and they come up with 'He walked over and kissed her, and then they left to the bank.' Or something like that. xD'
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:41 am

I know! and with just a little more detail that could turn into like 3-4 sentences!
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:56 am

Indeed. Oh, well.. Sometimes some people are just..Lazy. .,.
Back to top Go down
The Emo Duck

The Emo Duck

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 2:57 am

Yeah... those silly lazy people
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying Forum Rules   Roleplaying Forum Rules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying Forum Rules
Page 1 of 1