Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meepeth

Meepeth

Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) Empty
PostSubject: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:42 am

Hot, Sweet, List-Reading Action

This list contains everything I've seen that I remember that I thought might make a good RP. Some of these I have plots, some I don't. If I do, I'll list it under it. If I have multiple, I'll list them numerically. Keep in mind, I'd be more than happy to listen to your ideas for any of these.

~ Big Ol' List of RPG's ~

Shin Megami Tensei
- A Summoner x Demon plot based loosely on the first game, but pretty open. You don't even have to have played the game.

Persona 3
- A sort of 3.5 plot that links Persona 3 and 4. Mainly based on 3, without either cast appearing.

Persona 4
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
- I'd just like to replace the cast with our characters, perhaps even having two Abels?

Final Fantasy I
1. A re-imagining of the original game, with us doubling to make a party of four.
2. A sequel to the original, taking place in the future.

Final Fantasy X
- A pilgrimage, with one of our characters being a summoner and another a guardian. Simple, huh?

Final Fantasy Tactics
Final Fantasy Dissidia
Chrono Trigger
Kingdom Hearts (Convince me. I haven't played the games in forever.)
The World Ends With You
- This one's easy, just another Game with our characters.

Thousand Arms
Tales of Symphonia
Dragon's Age: Origins
- It's really easy to come up with plots for this one.

~ Other Video Games ~

King of Fighters
- I'd like to do redo the NESTS plot.

Garou: Mark of the Wolves
Last Blade
Project Justice
Guilty Gear
BlazBlue
- I have no idea how to make a plot for this, but dammit if you will play Noel for me in this I will love you forever. xP

Soul Calibur
Silent Hill
- I have a plot vaguely based on Silent Hill, but it's more just based around the setting rather than the story of the games.
Resident Evil
- A plot before the fourth game. I prefer the old ones.

Steambot Chronicles
Harvest Moon
Metal Gear Solid
Castlevania
Mega Man X
Armored Core

~ Anime/Manga ~

Neon Genesis Evangelion
- I love this series so much I'm willing to do any sort of roleplay with it. The idea I have in mind is simply replacing the cast with our characters.

.Hack//Sign or Roots
History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Love Hina
FLCL
Gundam (Original Series or G Gundam)
YuYu Hakusho
- The series kinda went down hill for me after the Chapter Black saga. So I never saw anything past it.

~ Original Roleplays ~

Medieval Fantasy
1. Knight/Engaged Princess
2. Dark Knight/Enemy General
3. I also have a plot based around a war with religious overtones.

Steampunk
- I only have one plot based around a war. Rather simple.

Modern Fantasy
1. A plot based around schizophrenia, but the personality is a representation of suppressed emotions. Also they cast magic. Kind of complicated.
2. An off-shoot of the above, but about alternate dimensions.
3. Slightly future world attacked by demons immune to most weapons, but vulnerable to each other. Our characters are humans cloned and bound with demon DNA to fight them. I'm writing this into a book eventually.
4. A roleplay taking place in an apocolyptic world where anyone without magical ability was killed in world wide incident called the Symphony of the Blood.

Mecha
1. Similar to the Modern Fantasy 3, but with Mechs. I'm not going to deny the fact this is an Evangelion rip-off. >.<
2. Three-way war between Earth, Colonies, and Genocidal Machines.
3. A FOUR-way war fought with Mercenary companies. Twins are involved.

And we're done! Post here if you'd like to do a thread.

Last edited by Meepeth on Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Making it look nicer)
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 5:57 am

I know we're already in a thread together, but a little support never hurts. <D Since we still have such a little amount of people, some chatting won't hurt until we get more! ^^

But..Yes..That is a big list! XD
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:11 am

Yeah, no one's online besides us right now anyway. XP And I just forget to log out, so I might not really be online. >.>

I know, I made it a while ago, but I forget when. ^^;; I probably should add some stuff/change it around, but I'm feeling lazy.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:20 am

xD Yeah...I need to try and recruit more people onto here, but it's so hard to find good roleplayers. =p I don't want to be too picky, but I also don't want people who will do nothing but one liners, you know?

xD I've done the same thing a lot of times, so I know how ya feel. The only different thing is that I put in a plot thread. 8D
Back to top Go down
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:29 am

I understand exactly what you mean. Don't want the community to go to hell, but want to have a community? I dunno too many people on Solia, unfortunately.

I'm good at coming up with plots on the fly, so I don't bother except for the ones above so I don't forget them. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:33 am

I'm glad someone does. I'm tired of people complaining on other websites that some stuff I do is 'too strict'. I remember making a roleplay on this site, Roliana, and someone complained that putting a minimum 5 paragraphs per post in an advanced literate roleplay was too strict, that I would argue and that I could 'chill' because they weren't criticizing me, I didn't even reply back and it was in one message. I was a little peeved, but I laughed because that person was just so...Dumb. xD;;

So yes, I don't want people like that in my community...><

I love making plots and saving then because, if not, I lose the thoughts. x0x
Back to top Go down
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:43 am

O.o What is after a "Advanced Literate" anyway? Elite literate? XP Anywho, that story made me laugh, ahaha, that really is dumb. You should have told her she, ya know, didn't have to join the roleplay or anything. >.>

But on a side note geez, five paragraphs? O.O I probably could have written that when I was really into roleplaying, but now I'm far too lazy. Not that I'm agreeing with the dumb person of course. XP

Oh, and one more thing I wanted to ask, are you going to make a seperate writing sub-forum? I'm just curious because I'm working on a book and posting what I got so far everywhere I can for criticism. If not, that's fine too, I'm just curious.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 6:53 am

I actually have no idea. O.o And I should have, but I figured that was rather obvious on it's own. XD I don't think it's too much. Sure, my own posts are choppy from time to time, but it's not like I'm making them do it with only one character. I'm allowing each person to have three. I often split paragraphs between characters and their actions so I either make the goal or pass it.

I dunno. I guess I'm just a dedicated roleplayers when I wanna be. XD Im so dedicated that sometime I post replies to roleplays on my iPod touch. What takes five minutes in my laptop turns into fifteen on my iPod, but it's worth it.

Ah, I believe I should do that! And maybe make a suggestion forum on what to add...>> Then again, I don't want to add too much!
Back to top Go down
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:06 am

Ah, I see. Usually I can drag out posts as long as I want, but I get lazy and usually do less than I want. >.<

O.O Geez, typing on a iPod Touch sounds annoying. XP

Yay, I'm helping. ^^ Umm...besides a Music, Video Game, and TV/Movie/Anime forum, I can't think of too much else. And yeah, don't add too much otherwise they'll get abandoned.
Back to top Go down
like.a.wintermint

like.a.wintermint

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:08 am

*waves* hey love, just dropping in to say hello. kinda bored at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:14 am

Yay, new people. ^^ Nice to meet ya, even though you weren't talking to me. XP
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:17 am

Meep- Same here. A lot of times, though, school kills my energy and desire to write. I despise the amount of school work I receive daily.

^^ I shall keep all of those in mind~ I wasn't sure whether to add them or not becausr I wasn't sure I people would discuss topics like that here. O.o;;

Minty, nice to see you here! :3
Back to top Go down
like.a.wintermint

like.a.wintermint

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:22 am

haha. Sorry for intruding. Just felt i'd get into the conversation. Smile

Mei- heehee Minty... heehee lol sorry.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:30 am

Minty- No Ned to be sorry. X3 How are you doing tonight?
Back to top Go down
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:31 am

Yeah, no problem. ^^ I don't mind my thread being used as a chatting...thing.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 7:35 am

It helps boost your thread up, Meep. ;D When we get more members, I think it will come in handy to have your thread moving ata fast pace, even if it's just with chatting. <D
Back to top Go down
like.a.wintermint

like.a.wintermint

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:02 am

i'm goood. Lol i'll be happy to do a role play but none of yours suits me.... i don't know like any of the anime/fanfics. but i bet some i could enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 3:40 am

Hmph! Meep, I'm rather jealous of your thread. It's bigger than mine. xDD
Back to top Go down
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:50 am

Yeah, I guess it'll get me more attention. Yay. XP

Well mint, that's why I have the original roleplays. ^^ If you don't like any of those, I'm always happy to listen to suggestions as well.

It's all part of my plan to slowly take control of your site. Getting you to make those subfourms was just the first step! Muhahahahaha!

...Ahem. Anyway, sorry I'm taking so long in our RP. >.<
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:12 am

It will, it will. <3

xDD Oh, that will never happen. I will always be in control because I have the poooooower! *flashes the power button, then eats it*
I will always be three steps Ahead of you... Because one is not enough! XD

And it's okay. ^^
Back to top Go down
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 5:17 am

But...what if I meant I was one step ahead of your three steps?! Oh ho!

And I like your new avatar. ^^
Back to top Go down
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:15 am

I hope it's okay if I bump this... >.>
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 7:47 am

It's fine, love. C:

And forgive my lack of posting! >____<;; But now that you are back, and if you wish to continue our roleplay, I'll be more than willing to make a post tomorrow! I'm quite wiped from my trip to New York, so I'm not too up to replying at this moment, forgive me for that. ^^;

Mwahahaha. >3 I'm three steps ahead of your being ahead of me, it's as simple as that!

Late, bad on my part, but thank yooou~ <3
Back to top Go down
Meepeth

Meepeth

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:53 pm

Ah, no problem, I get'cha. ^^ I'd love to continue the roleplay, I just need to re-read it.

...I'm confused. You sure are ahead of me. >.>
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 3:43 am

Hooray! I'll get a post in as soon as I get home.. Seeing as I'm on my iPod at the moment. -_

and THAT is why I am ahead!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)   Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meepeth's Big 'Ole List for One X One's (Still Looking!)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Roleplaying :: Looking for Partners?-
Jump to: