Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

'Elloz Everyone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Meepeth

Meepeth

'Elloz Everyone Empty
PostSubject: 'Elloz Everyone   'Elloz Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:02 am

This is my obligatory introduction thread, as I'm awesome enough to have to make my own.

I'm a sixteen year old male who likes roleplay, writing, and playing guitar. I do other stuff too. If you'd like to know more, just ask me. ^^

And that's aboot it.
Back to top Go down
The Cheshire Cat

The Cheshire Cat

'Elloz Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Elloz Everyone   'Elloz Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:26 am

Oh my gosh! Welcome to EH!
You're the first person to join since I did so! Of course I just joined like... Yesterday, but the facts aren't important. lol.
I'm fifteen and also a role player. You play guitar? That's cool, I'm a violin player. Nothing cool, but still musical so I like it.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll see ya around and maybe we could role play sometime. ^^
Back to top Go down
Yuumei
Admin
Yuumei

'Elloz Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Elloz Everyone   'Elloz Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 12:28 am

Welcome, Meepth. ^^ I play the guitar, as well, though I'm not as good as I am with playing the Viola and Cello..And a little bit of piano. =p

Cheshire- Aww, don't say that. Violin players are cool. <D
Back to top Go down
http://eternalhope.roflforum.net
Meepeth

Meepeth

'Elloz Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Elloz Everyone   'Elloz Everyone I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 6:56 am

Thanks! ^^ And don't say the violin isn't cool, because I want to learn how to play it eventually. XP Sure, I'd love to do a roleplay sometime, I just need to set up a request thread first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

'Elloz Everyone Empty
PostSubject: Re: 'Elloz Everyone   'Elloz Everyone I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

'Elloz Everyone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Beginning :: Newbies-
Jump to: